The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Would you like to join people for afternoon tea at a death cafe?

Would you like to join people for afternoon tea at a death cafe?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Is that what you were doing Diver Dan/Kim? Being insulting, and I thought you were just being revolting. Do you have a split personality Kim from Nimbin, as well as Diver Dan from Pearl Bay. Are you still conversing, or is that cavorting, with the fairies at the bottom of your garden? How was this years crop of 'Magic Mushrooms' for you? A bumper harvest I hope.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 11 February 2020 7:32:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think fat Paul, we should swing on conciliation with little to none arbitration.

That conciliatory point is a mutual hatred of BB, and his "non-Christian son" best mate, who now hold the Legitimate Government of Australia by the tail!

Dan.
Posted by diver dan, Tuesday, 11 February 2020 8:56:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear diver dan,

Who is BB?
Posted by david f, Tuesday, 11 February 2020 11:26:01 AM
"Go to it fellas. This is your chance to come to grips with your reality."

That looks to me like the response of a sad angry and pathetic little man.

[Putting on my best nasally whiney voice]
"I hate Hasbeen and individual and mhaze and Shadow Minister and Bazz and ALTRAV and LEGO and runner, and the other usual suspects too."

Grow up you little crybaby
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 12 February 2020 11:31:41 PM
Hi David,

You may well be the only Australian of voting age who is not familiar with the new super star on the political horizon of the nation! Yes, the one and only BONKER BARNEY, I am BONKER'S, not to modest, campaign manager. As a politician BONKER is above speaking, I speak for him. Come next election we fully expect our man BONKER to be elected Prime Minister, through a popular write in vote. Fantastic!

BONKER is a politician who opposes politics.
BONKER is a politician who loath politicians.
BONKER is a politician who collects bottle tops.

Three great attributes for any politician would you not agree?

BONKER is very much a political leader in the mould of a Winston Churhill, or maybe a Franklin D. Roosevelt, more likely a Joh Bjelke-Petersen. Well at least one of those three great leaders of the 20th century, not sure which one.

I head you say. What about policy?

Well BONKER promises to solve in his first term in office at least ONE of the THREE great issues facing mankind today.

1. The elimination of World poverty.
2. The creation of World peace.
3. Get Foxtel to rerun 'I Love Lucy', for the umpteenth time.

BONKER is extremely confident he can achieve ONE of those THREE noble goals in his first term in office. How about that!

If you don't see BONKER'S name on the ballot paper, don't despair, just write in at the bottom I VOTE BONKER BARNEY FOR PM!

Just remember our catch cry!

IF YOU WANT A CLONKER, VOTE FOR BONKER!

As an alternative we have the equally catchy slogan

IF YOU WANT A SHONKER VOTE FOR BONKER!

We will use that one later in the campaign for positive reinforcement of voters. Great idea.

We hope to graffiti (at night so no one sees us, especially the coppers) those slogans on toilet walls, fences, footpaths and peoples cars, trains and buses all over Australia in the next twelve months, what a vote winner. When it comes to political advertising Clive Baby eat your heart out. How about that.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 13 February 2020 6:59:43 AM
david f

Bonking Barney (Barnaby Joyce).

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Thursday, 13 February 2020 3:58:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy