The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Religious Nutters or Perceptive Prophets ?

Religious Nutters or Perceptive Prophets ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All
Most definitely an 'a', R0bert :)

If s/he wasn't using a computer, I'd suggest we have the Exclusive Brethren in our midst...
Posted by CJ Morgan, Monday, 27 August 2007 10:23:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And yet another live one:

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=6287#91724

I put it down to tonight's lunar eclipse.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Tuesday, 28 August 2007 7:02:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Danniele

Your comments are appreciated and noted.

Dont worry about small minded people accusing you of high jacking a thread.

As the Thread is about Religious Nutters I should think extreme religious demands being forced on Australia are very much a matter for all Australians to give their urgent attention.

We do have some light at the end of the tunnel I hope to report on this matter.

I will share with you more details as they come to hand but at this stage we have had further contacts from Muslim Leaders of Austrailia and hope to meet with them in the next few days.

Speaking of religious nutters have you noticed the silence from our Christain Church Leaders in regards to treatment of Gods Creatures?

We have asked David Boaz to take up this matter however he doesnt seem overly interested either.

There must be some sort of strange breed running through the Christian Comunities.

John Howard- Good Christian- Look at the uttter cruelty under his Government!

Labour - Like wise

The Good Steve Fielding- Like Wise

The thruth IS The Muslim Leaders have been thec ONLY ones to speak out about Animal Cruelty.

The Muslim Leaders are putting your discusting Christian leaders to shame!

We will pray for Church Leaders to catch up and wake up and show some leadership and humanity to Gods own Creatures.

SHAME ON CHRISTIAN CHURCH LEADERS WHO WERE THE ONLY!! ONE TO MAKE NO COMMENT AFTER THE FIVE! SEGMANTS OF ^) MINUTES REPORT>

?
For thirty bits of silver the Church Became A rat.
Too Scared to Tell The Government they Cant treat Gods creatures like that because they might loose their grants.
However they instruct their members to GIVE and not worry because it will come back to them. God will provide they say.
Then WHY are you all so worried to speak out against Animal cruelty In Australia?

Practise what you preach.

SHAME ON ALL THE RELIGIOUS NUTTERS WHO ARE NOTHING BUT HYPOCRITES
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Sunday, 2 September 2007 10:46:59 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy