The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Global warming garbage.

Global warming garbage.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. 23
  13. ...
  14. 84
  15. 85
  16. 86
  17. All
The NSW Emergency services minister David Elliott has been directing emergency operations from his five star hotel somewhere in Europe. The fool has been enjoying caviar and champagne at taxpayer expense while the state burns!
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 3 January 2020 12:24:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Actually, if you enquired you might find that is the distance most
EMCs would suggest for VIPs.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 3 January 2020 12:35:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"The NSW Emergency services minister David Elliott has been directing emergency operations from his five star hotel somewhere in Europe."

Why am I not surprised?
And you all think I'm the dill
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 3 January 2020 12:46:52 PM
ALTRAV,
yes 'weather' rolls the dice.

But in this case those dice were loaded by the KNOWN PHYSICS of climate change.

We've not seen as many new hot temperature records break this fast.
We've not seen a drought like this before.
We've not had as long a dry period, so dry the fire commissioners are saying many areas were not allowed to burn off fuel.

And knowing what to do about the fuel seems harder than I thought. I once thought we just had to find a season to burn it. Unfortunately, climate change steps in and says "No burning off this winter!" Then there's the added fact that the science now appears much more complicated than just burning fuel! (How like us simple armchair experts to pronounce something so simplistic, as if complex ecosystems were exactly the same as our backyard woodsheds!)

No, the forest seems to react to our burning in unpredictable ways.

So while some simplistically chant crap like "Well the logic here might be 'Don't do them poorly then".... these pundits might actually find if THEY were in charge, the bushfires just got worse and worse each year.

Why? Oh, that's where this pesky thing called the Scientific Method kicks in! Reference SR's Royal Commission results from 1939.

Basically, sometimes what we call "Common Sense" is just plain retarded.

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/images/icon_link_grey.gif
Posted by Max Green, Friday, 3 January 2020 1:11:26 PM
Angry mob turns on ScuMo;

http://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/go-back-to-kirribilli-morrison-heckled-by-angry-residents-in-cobargo-20200102-p53ogb.html

Goodbye ScuMo. It all downhill from here.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Friday, 3 January 2020 1:15:14 PM
NO, Max.
Common sense is common sense.
Retarded is mentally challenged.
As is the case where those who follow the 'known physics of climate change' fall into the latter category.
You willfully fail to acknowledge that all this climate rubbish could be a fabrication, and there are those who are benefitting from this and the future results of where all this is leading.
Just as a side example, we are told that the Jews and the Palestinians are always having peace talks.
All BS!
It is an integral part of the TORAH, (Pentateuch) that the Jews must NEVER entertain the Palestinians, and in fact must kill them as part of their teachings.
It's all there in black and white.
Now this is ridiculous; I said/thought, until it was confirmed by someone who should know.
Things always have an agenda, even if they are too far fetched to be believable.
That's why I question things so much, and I NEVER take things at face value.
Some of the things I have learned I would not reveal to anyone outside my immediate circle of friends or family, because they are just to preposterous to imagine not just to read, but to repeat.
That is why I say to people, trust me, I'm too proud to talk sh!t, therefore I am telling the truth.
If I am wrong then my information or informant is wrong.
But there is absolutely no reason for me to say something KNOWING that I am wrong.
Remember it's not me that's mentally impaired or compromised is probably a better description if retard is not PC enough for today's, precious little jelly brains and neuters.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 3 January 2020 2:54:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. 19
  9. Page 20
  10. 21
  11. 22
  12. 23