The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gladys Liu - Are the Questions justified?

Gladys Liu - Are the Questions justified?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. 20
  13. ...
  14. 27
  15. 28
  16. 29
  17. All
Dear runner,

I think you missed the point (as usual). I'll put that down to your incapacity to think critically as a result of your poor education and that you are probably thinking to yourself 'Wow! Gladys Liu's English is as good as mine.'
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 17 September 2019 5:09:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner can not be nice, old age has taken his ability to do that away
SM you highlight concerns about Sam but give your sides women a get out off Scott free?
Are you fairdinkum, is her apparent lies and maybe some thing much worse ok
Because she is a Liberal
Balance is needed here
I would not want to be in the trenches with a few here, they put country behind party
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 17 September 2019 5:13:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner, she didn't say if she supported paedophile cardinals like many conserves on here do. Need to chuck her out until its clear if she is, or is not a Chinese Communist Party plant.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 17 September 2019 5:55:10 PM
runner,

It seems that you've found a kindred spirit in
what Gladys Liu is against. However, how about
her links to the Chinese Communist Party?
Does that also sit well with you?
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 17 September 2019 6:36:18 PM
Hi Belly,

According to SM;

"relaxing restrictions on foreign acquisition of property would reflect the views of many fiscal conservatives."

Selling Australia down the river, that's what these conservative are all about, as long as it means a quid in their pocket! Did you catch the 'baby food' racket the fiscal conservatives also support. The ScumO' government is likely to agree to the sale of Bellamy's baby food formula company to China. Australian infants will be starving, whilst Chinese babies grow fat on our products.
No doubt this Liu woman will be pushing for the sale, The Chinese government is in favour.

"A $1.5 billion bid for the Australian organic infant formula company Bellamy's by Chinese dairy giant China Mengniu Dairy Company is shaping as a fresh test of the government's stance on foreign ownership,"

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/meet-the-chinese-students-making-up-to-3000-a-week-selling-australian-vitamins-and-baby-formula-back-to-china-2016-6#x1
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 17 September 2019 6:41:06 PM
'It seems that you've found a kindred spirit in
what Gladys Liu is against. However, how about
her links to the Chinese Communist Party?
Does that also sit well with you?'

at this point no Foxy. I am yet to see any evidence of her influencing Government with dictatorial communist methods or policy. On the other hand plenty of regressives in Liberal, Labour and the Greens have handed power to the unelected UN dictatorship. I think if Glady's did not believe in democracy she would be far more likely to have backed and joined the Greens.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 17 September 2019 8:56:00 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. 20