The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Alternative to meat

Alternative to meat

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Ersatzteile ("spare parts") or Ersatzspieler ("substitute player").
Like steak pies with delicious lung, pancreas, haggis and offal spare parts. We had a boutique chic trendy pie-shop where my sister asked for offal pie and was served strange looks.
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 8 August 2019 4:55:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
That was the word I was looking for nickname nick ruok?'
We do, right now eat products that are not what they say, try seafood extender, nearly described in your post, it is animal gut
Seafood sticks, much the same, when first seen they had taste even some seafood in them, now not any willing to bet
My mentioned beef burgers could have been cardboard willing to bet something other than meat was most of it
Posted by Belly, Friday, 9 August 2019 7:02:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
THey had it 35 years ago , said George Orwell.
"On to each was dumped swiftly the regulation lunch — a metal pannikin of pinkish-grey stew, a hunk of bread, a cube of cheese, a mug of milkless Victory Coffee, and one saccharine tablet."
Posted by nicknamenick, Friday, 9 August 2019 7:20:53 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy