The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Alternative to meat

Alternative to meat

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
I'm not eating cow patts.
- Not doin it -
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 7 August 2019 5:51:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I watched that doco, early AM today, some here even if they watched it ten times would wrongly tell us they will not eat cow pats
Fact is we all do, having owned and breed cattle they eat grass and modern farmers if they can spread cow pats on that grass
However we should understand while environmentalists will want it, this new meat will not be our future
Unless it is cheaper better or uses less water grass grain to make
Even then the steak on a plate is not going any place ever
We do progress new things do take the place of old
Had anyone told us 30 years ago the film development shop in every town would be closed down within a year by digital cameras?
Or in the box brownie days we would one day take photos using phones
New meat is assured a market only the size of that market is unknown
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 8 August 2019 7:01:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

And if anyone had told us thirty years ago that most people would happily carry around a device that would let the Government know where they were, we'd have said that they were mad.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 8 August 2019 7:57:09 AM
ise mise much of our lives are far different than our parents including your seeming fear of government knowing what you are doing
I remain convinced if it helps catch terrorists and criminals it is ok
Just had some cheaper brand hamburgers not sure what to think
Still may try cooking the box they came in, could be more tasty, wonder if there is any meat in them?
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 8 August 2019 11:35:30 AM
There are few stray cats and dogs , they're in take-away Chow Mein and Chop Suey. Fruit Bat with Mango and Sulphuric Acid is hygienic , sustainable and better than Bitcoin.
Posted by nicknamenick, Thursday, 8 August 2019 1:18:31 PM
The old Chinese food is cats trick, not even strange these days but if it is cat give me more
In fact open a shop next door love Chinese food
Fun or not I get the feeling the future will include some maybe a lot, of new meat
Thinking about population growth it may well be needed just to feed the numbers
What was that name ww2 Germans gave fake coffee and such
Think some of the cheapest brands of bread maybe made out of sawdust
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 8 August 2019 4:42:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy