The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Unplanned movie

Unplanned movie

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All
Had an old friend drop in today who happened to work in those facilities where many unfortunate disabled were looked after when their families couldn't.
I was absolutely stunned at what I learned. Later on I thought that that would be an opportunity for a Non-military National service to get involved in & make people realise what reality looks like. It'd certainly instil a more sincere mentality in those who come away from such services.
They could also be engaged with drug abusers & delinquents. In fact any services that require a dose of stark reality should engage 18-20 year olds & or young long-term welfare recipients.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 27 April 2019 6:49:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No more posts ? I apologise if I took the sexiness out of disability vogue compassion !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 28 April 2019 1:08:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To Individual

What more is there to talk about? Both you and Loadmouth have used the line used against men having an opinion. (Or at least you agreed with it). Here is the logic as I've seen it when it comes to any issue that relates to women. Whether it's abortion, equal rights, or even in some cases just male bashing. The logic? If you're a man and agree with us you are a real man. If you don't agree, your trash and your opinion doesn't matter. Here's the truth of that logic. They don't want a man's opinion UNLESS it is in line with their own.

Regarding abortion and parenting, yes it is a greater burden on women instead of men. There are things we can do about this.

•Protect your women and raise your girls up to resist the culture on sex. In the same way we teach our children to not hit when they get mad; something taught to resist the impulse of giving it up way too early in any relationship should be something taught. Do this and abortion doesn't have to be the industry that it is today.

•If a girl is pregnant, cut the shame, the teasing, or otherwise embarrassing comments that come up. This is a cultural thing and feeds the drive to hide it to give in to abortion.

•At the same time, give her the options on having the child as well. Let her know that this will be more difficult, but give her the knowledge of both what they have supporting them if they make the decision to not abort. I would even go as far as telling them a person who has been in her shoes and raised their child, or gave them up for adoption, instead of aborting. Then have the girl talk to that other woman. As of now the abortion clinics tell how difficult it will be to have a child and nothing else. They scare girls into giving into abortion regardless if they wanted to choose it or not.

(Continued)
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Monday, 29 April 2019 3:39:55 AM
(Continued)

Do these three things and who knows maybe abortion won't be making as much of a killing as it does today.

We can do more then only offer abortion and scare girls into agreeing, and we should do more then that. For the sake of the women and the girls there should be more done both before the unplanned pregnancy and after the surprise pregnancy.
As for those that are disabled. I stand by what I've already said. You don't know how they will turn out before they are born. However, if it is a reasonable excuse to kill them before they are born then why is it so horrible to do it after they are born? The real reason? Out of sight out of mind. Abortion should not be the first solution that it has become today.

Last thought:

Abortion isn't a woman's choice. It's an industry. It makes a lot of money and feeds on the fear and shame of unplanned pregnancy. Which in tune unplanned pregnancy feeds on an over sexed society that doesn't say no. Thus making abortion is the answer. It makes a killing, both in the literal sense, as well as the money sense as well. Why does this not sicken you?
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Monday, 29 April 2019 3:45:51 AM
Not_Now.Soon,
Sounds fine to me. What do you think of my other proposal to make young people serve in a non-military national service that includes looking after disabled people ?
Posted by individual, Monday, 29 April 2019 8:01:36 AM
Not_Now.Soon appears to have lost interest so the door is open to Steele Redux et al to give us their opinion or even offer solutions on a service that includes helping disabled people.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 1 May 2019 3:10:20 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy