The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Unplanned movie

Unplanned movie

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All
The movie 'unplanned' is based on a brave young woman who was a Director of Planned Parenthood. After she was asked to help out murdering a young baby she became pro life instead of pro death. Strangely enough the movie received an R rating. Apparently you can have your baby killed at a young age without parental consent but you can't watch a true life account of the horrors of killing babies. No wonder Trump is showing some decency in defunding this horrible organisation.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 17 April 2019 8:56:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I read about this recently, runner. It's always comforting that some of the young and naive, who have been brainwashed and verballed by the nasties, come to their senses when faced with reality. It's not comforting, though, to be reminded that abortion seems to be supported
by Australian society as perfectly normal; an important achievement for what is called feminism.

I was reminded that our society, via the court system, aided the baby killers by ruling that protestors against abortion could not approach one of the killing clinics closer than 150 metres. This is the same society that has no qualms about thugs harrassing, attacking and physically preventing people from entering venues to hear conservative speakers. The Victorian government even sends a bill to organisers for the protection they do not get from police. We become more backward and barbaric every day.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 18 April 2019 10:26:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'I was reminded that our society, via the court system, aided the baby killers by ruling that protestors against abortion could not approach one of the killing clinics closer than 150 metres'

yeah ttbn and Vegan protestors or terrorist can trespass, steal and destroy business's and get a slap over the wrist by pathetic activist judges.
Posted by runner, Thursday, 18 April 2019 1:55:13 PM
I must admit I am torn by this issue. Both sides have good points. But the traditional context seems to rule against the females. Very torn.
Posted by Canem Malum, Saturday, 20 April 2019 12:52:05 AM
Well, two-sided argument but when abortion is not allowed you end up with runners & starving to death children !
I am against abortion for convenience of course but if I had to choose between a healthy family & a starving one then i would agree to abortion !
My personal preference is birth control up front in the first place.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 20 April 2019 7:55:01 AM
'Well, two-sided argument but when abortion is not allowed you end up with runners & starving to death children !'

seen how long the adoption list is Individual? dishonest, unscientific arguments are over ruled by irrational people and in the case of planned parenthood deceitful practices making money by killing the unborn. The movie is well worth watching however has not arrived in Aussie yet.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 20 April 2019 4:47:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy