The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > BAD SMELL from BASS HILL Religious Deception.

BAD SMELL from BASS HILL Religious Deception.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
One can easily understand the BASS HILL Religious Deception by Muslims because it is taught in their religion to lie for allah.

“The deception in Understanding Taqiyya--Islamic Principle of Lying for the Sake of Allah”
http://www.islam-watch.org/Warner/Taqiyya-Islamic-Principle-Lying-for-Allah.htm

Muslims do not respect laws from a secular state when it (civil law) contradicts Muslim (Shariah) law.

"When it is a question of Islamic law, justice is in the hands of every Muslim." Ayaan Hirsi Ali (ex-Muslim)
http://www.islam-watch.org/AyanHirsi/My-View-of-Islam.htm

Experience shows that it is very tough dealing with the lawless tendencies of Muslims. In a condominium (in Malaysia) illegal structures were built on common area because it was claimed that these structures were prayer rooms.

Even in a secular country in SE Asia where Muslims are in a minority, vehicles are illegally parked on a Friday in vicinity of mosques causing massive traffic jams. Their excuse is that they are performing a very important duty as good Muslims while the rest of the non-Muslims have to put up with traffic jams every Friday.

We can only pity the residents in Bass Hill. They will be having a perpetual headache dealing with their holy lying and their excuses for being lawless.
Posted by Philip Tang, Monday, 6 August 2007 11:22:21 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Boaz, David

I agree entirely with you. I find it very strange that soon as the "Muslim" word is spoken or written you have to agree with everything that is said or written or you are considered a racist. Of course the "Muslims" lied that's what they do.
It's up to our state governments, local councils and the environment court to make sure that when applcations are made by any developer that local laws, bylaws are well covered.
Also, it seems to me that residents must be allowed to comment on developments and to stop developments that are out of character with an area, no matter what the development is.
Councils need to be vigilant and be prepared to stand up for the residents.
Posted by MARVAL, Monday, 6 August 2007 11:56:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well... either the area is zoned for a school or not. Isn't it irrelevant what kind of school we are talking about?
All that is necessary to know is: the size of the school, how it will affect traffic around that area, the noise associated with a school, etc.

Whether it is an Islamic or Christian school should be nobody's concern.

I'm not sure if we need to express our opinion of how good or bad a religious school is for kids (and the world!)- but since others have expressed their opinon I'll add mine: I'd have to agree with Demos, CJ Morgan and RObert, also with PALE.

Teaching children ABOUT most world religions would be best, but indoctrinating children into one "right" religion is very numbing to the mind. Why should children have to be drilled into accepting the religion of their parents? Perhaps they want to choose their own, of none at all. It would be good, as PALE says, to have multicultural schools only and get rid of all these divisive religious schools.

Division creates hatred especially when it comes to religion as most religions are intolerant of other religions.
Posted by Celivia, Monday, 6 August 2007 1:17:52 PM
"To me,... teaching children that there is 'nothing' to believe in is the worst form of child abuse availlable, because that destroys them at the soul level."

David, how about teaching children that there are actually good people right here in the world that have no religious persuasion at all and that these people work tirelessly for the benefit of mankind, that their work can be a shining beacon and something to believe in?
How about teaching children that religious instruction is actually a form of brain-washing and that's one of the worst forms of abuse since it deludes the brain-washed person into thinking that an imaginary being called 'god' will take care of you when the nasty Mossies, Nazis, Hindu or non-believers come to pollute their "souls."

And speaking of souls, what's happened to you to make you believe that a body actually has a "soul?" I don't happen to believe in any such thing. We're all essentially reptilian brained creatures with a smattering of our own beliefs and worldly experience tossed in for unreliability. If it doesn't wake up to this fact very soon (if not too late already), humanity will plunge over the edge of the survival and sustainability cliff. It's a pity that after death, there's no way they'll ever be able to stop and think........"Hmmm. All that religious stuff was a lot of nonsense!"
Posted by Aime, Monday, 6 August 2007 1:36:17 PM
Hi all.. well.. shopping done.. family picked up.. now..time for 'debate' :)

Ok.. let me try to address a few specific points.

One major issue pointed out by Celivia who said:

"Well... either the area is zoned for a school or not. Isn't it irrelevant what kind of school we are talking about?"

HONEST ANSWER REQUIRED here.. Cel.. IF...this was an Ananda Marga, or a Neo Nazi school, would it bother you on the grounds of 'values taught' ?

AIME made fair points also, from her world view. But that's all that can be said. In her, and in me, for example, there are conflicting world views, but let me add, they are not conflicting in any way other than that which a democratic process can resolve.

TEACH KIDS "ABOUT" RELIGION rather than 'one' religion is right.
Yep.. fair enough, this is a responsibility of State, (in terms of informing students) but.. this school is not of that kind, it is a private 'Islamic' school and will be teaching its students:
a) Islam is the ONLY right religion.
b) In the process, they will undoubtedly study the Quran, which inevitably will lead to a study of Surah 9, and 'that' is the killer chapter ...literally.

It is argued by some, including FH, that this call to 'fight' non believers until....(what?)...is simply a reflection of a time of war and military threat. Ok.. this is something which should be argued on the evidence, not on wishful thinking.

IF.. 9:29 meant "fight those who fight you" it would be more reasonable for it to read as follows:

"Fight back against those who do not confess Allah and the Last day, until they leave you alone in peace", but the reality is a call to fight them UNTIL they become "Muslims" OR.. are humiliated and subjugated, and pay a tax.

Now.. no amount of spin will change this. I'm happy to examine so called 'expert' opinions on this. So, if anyone finds any, please provide a link.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Monday, 6 August 2007 4:59:05 PM
Yes David, we do seem to have opposing views and hopefully without malice, however I do back you on this one. Mind you, I don't care what religion it actually is, anyone who uses unscrupulous tactics to gain control over local council administration deserves a good kick up the backside.

Ananda Marga David? Hmmm. That brings back a few memories. Back in the 70's I shared a flat with a female member of the Anada Marga sect. She said they got a bad rap from some bombing or something of the like. I didn't know what it was about at the time, nor did I care, but I wouldn't have thought it was a religious group. She was one of the first people I ever witnessed that seemed to be perpetually stoned, but I suppose those who wrote certain parts of the bible must have been smoking something pretty damned good:-)
Posted by Aime, Monday, 6 August 2007 8:20:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy