The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Want To Get Into Australia? Just Marry Your Sibling

Want To Get Into Australia? Just Marry Your Sibling

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
Phil, sorry, got to be nice to Philly-Poo, He's very sensitive to these things.

Dearest Philly-Poo,

I think that is 152 words not 151, can you please do a recount. Did I not see you at the supermarket the other day? Were you not the bloke sitting on the floor with an open box of 'Fruity Pops' going "17125, 17126 and finally 17127!.....RIP OFF there's a Fruity Pop MISSING!" You forgot to count yourself, there's the other Fruity Pop. Probably you don't remember me, to preoccupied counting Fruity Pop's, but I was the guy who yelled out, "Stop counting the Fruity Pops you A-HOLE!"

Its a laugh a minute.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 3 February 2019 5:53:11 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405 Liar - You and your new besty Belly, should be able to come back with a better reply than that, come on. Childish to the letter.

Also quote "Stop counting the Fruity Pops you A-HOLE!" resorting to profanity, that is the sign of a looser.
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 3 February 2019 6:15:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Indians seem to have a tricky culture- Is Mise's wife not included I'm sure.
Posted by Canem Malum, Monday, 4 February 2019 2:40:51 AM
Canem Malem,

No, but a lot of her extended family do at least as judged by the Christian standards that they allegedly adhere to.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 4 February 2019 8:45:22 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy