The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > If this is true some bureaucrats need to be sacked.

If this is true some bureaucrats need to be sacked.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. All
Could not believe this when I read it, follow the link to read the woman's whole facebook post.

Basically she came from NZ in 2015 she thanks Australia for "having access to rent allowance, work penalty rates and free medical."

It also says "'I work fulltime to support my family, I just wanted to display my gratitude for this wonderful country we are all proud to call home.'"

If she is working why are we giving her rent assistance.

She also says we are giving her $800 per fortnight family money, what is going on?

She also says. "Thanks for giving us $35K towards our first home owners grant, even though we owned property in NZ"

She also thanks us for the full aged pension for her parent who now retired will move here.

Also her three children get $2000 every 2 years till they are 17 yo towards dental work.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6588337/Thank-Australia-money-Migrants-touching-post-thanking-new-country-goes-viral.html

We can't even look after our own citizen but we can give everything to someone who is working and is waiting for her parents to arrive so they can get the full pension.

She also claims she has a health care card that gives her free emergency dental care for the rest of her life and other concessions.

Best just follow link and read her words, someone needs to be sacked if she is getting what she says.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 1:10:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PS so you bought this
I have an interesting investment you may like
I have first option on land sales on the far side of the moon
China is the seller the price? ask for the cheapest deal right here
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 9:58:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
Don't mock Philip S,
This is going on, thanks to our bureaucrats who are mainly Labor suppoters. I know so don't argue.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 11:02:12 AM
There it is again the good old Phil S scandal sheet. The UK Daily Horror reporting nonsense from 10,000 miles away.

Lets debunk one totally untrue statement;

//She also thanks us for the full aged pension for her parent who now retired will move here.//

On arrival, her retired NZ parents will each need to complete a superannuation portability claim form (NZ does not have an Aged Pension) with Work and Income NZ, that will entitle each to $NZ304 weekly, paid monthly into their Australian nominated bank accounts, a non means tested payment. they will need to get a move on because if they do it from Aussie it could take up to 3 months to get the money, including back payments, I suggest they do it before leaving NZ, and use the ANZ bank as the account will operate in Aussie okay. Until each completes 10 year residency in Australia, not before the year 2029 I suspect, each can then claim a means tested Australian Aged Pension supplementary payment, if they qualify on either the assets or income test the maximum on today's rates, assuming their only income was the NZ superannuation payment, and they were eligible under the assets test would be no more than $96 per fortnight each as a make up payment for the Australian Aged pension.

Centrelink is not all heartless, should these poor old Kiwi refos arrive with no income, and no cash assets, that is less than $700 combined cash in bank. Centrelink will possibly pay them $585/fortnight each on receipt of that completed NZ claim form, which they can lodge at any Centrelink office, but they will need to have their Australian CRN numbers. The rub is when they get their NZ super payment, the back money will be paid to Centrelink and not to them.

This I know emphatically, the rest is most likely bunk as well, could not be bothered.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 11:03:54 AM
Something else these Kiwi refos should be made aware of. Even though Australia and NZ have reciprocal arrangements regarding Medicare, the Kiwi's will get a Medicare card, there is no arrangements regarding the PBS, so the Kiwi's will most likely find they have to pay full rates for prescriptions, public transport, council rates etc.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 11:16:13 AM
What a horrible creature! Was this reported, where it matters - in Australia? Probably not. The Far Left Australian media is more likely to be involved in covering up such graft, being part of the drag-down- -the-country-on-behalf-of-Marxism proponent that is.

To the penisheads who rubbish Philip S for digging this out, you are pretty horrible creatures, too.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 11:36:51 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy