The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > If this is true some bureaucrats need to be sacked.

If this is true some bureaucrats need to be sacked.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
Philip S,

Keep posting whatever you want to post, and don't bother yourself with the Three Sneerers. Their Far Left grunting is not worth looking at. One of them is barely literate, and the other two are misanthropic losers. They hate everyone.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 12:39:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The thread is a terminological in exactitude, lie
The figures are false
My first home buyers grant was 7000
Every other figure is questionable
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 3:17:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
But we love you ttbn,

Phil, will you accept that in at least one example in this article by the UK Daily Horror is untrue. The Australian Aged Pension is not paid to NZ citizens, and certainly not on arrival here. Australian law is clear, if you are a citizen of another country that pays a benefit you are legally required to apply for that benefit in that country, before you will receive any supplementary Australian payment.

I know many New Zealanders in Australia, both family and friends, none have ever been anywhere near as fortuitous as this person in obtaining a multitude of benefits from the Australian taxpayer. I highly suspect this "story" is a plant by the UK Daily Horror. In other words they set the story up, and then run with it after "discovering" it on social media. I believe this woman could be the Pommie girlfriend of the reporter and she lives in Whooping.

There was a similar rag in Australia many years back called 'The Truth' a misnomer in the name, it later it become 'The Daily Mirror'. It to never let the facts get in the way of a good story.
'The Truth' would run all sorts of nonsense, like the story of the woman who gave birth to the families pet dog.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 4:23:27 PM
//My first home buyers grant was 7000//

Not in Queensland... but it certainly wasn't $35K either.

In fact, most of the claims made by 'Ms Samson' can be easily shown to be false by reading Qld government websites.

But if Daily Mail journalists bothered to fact check, they'd be left with naught to print. They leave it as an exercise for the reader; one that Philter apparently can't be bothered with.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 4:53:13 PM
Dear Philip S,

Come on mate. Fake news always has a drop of truth but essentially you got duped by a rubbish publication. I can see how that might happen, you let your confected rage get in the way of some simple fact checking that would have kept this rubbish off the forum.

Plus you had individual staking his life on its veracity. Well now you know how much that is worth, pretty well zero.

How about next time you do at least a modicum of research to see if what you are posting is credible even in the slightest so as to save inflicting it on the rest of us.

And give up on the Daily Mail UK.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 5:15:15 PM
In fact, most of the claims made by 'Ms Samson' can be easily shown to be false by reading Qld government websites.
Toni Lavis,
You'd better sit down with Belly & start looking at what really goes on. Leave the rose-coloured glasses Foxy lent you, at home.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 6:37:15 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All