The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > If this is true some bureaucrats need to be sacked.

If this is true some bureaucrats need to be sacked.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. All
Could not believe this when I read it, follow the link to read the woman's whole facebook post.

Basically she came from NZ in 2015 she thanks Australia for "having access to rent allowance, work penalty rates and free medical."

It also says "'I work fulltime to support my family, I just wanted to display my gratitude for this wonderful country we are all proud to call home.'"

If she is working why are we giving her rent assistance.

She also says we are giving her $800 per fortnight family money, what is going on?

She also says. "Thanks for giving us $35K towards our first home owners grant, even though we owned property in NZ"

She also thanks us for the full aged pension for her parent who now retired will move here.

Also her three children get $2000 every 2 years till they are 17 yo towards dental work.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6588337/Thank-Australia-money-Migrants-touching-post-thanking-new-country-goes-viral.html

We can't even look after our own citizen but we can give everything to someone who is working and is waiting for her parents to arrive so they can get the full pension.

She also claims she has a health care card that gives her free emergency dental care for the rest of her life and other concessions.

Best just follow link and read her words, someone needs to be sacked if she is getting what she says.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 1:10:01 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
PS so you bought this
I have an interesting investment you may like
I have first option on land sales on the far side of the moon
China is the seller the price? ask for the cheapest deal right here
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 9:58:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
Don't mock Philip S,
This is going on, thanks to our bureaucrats who are mainly Labor suppoters. I know so don't argue.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 11:02:12 AM
There it is again the good old Phil S scandal sheet. The UK Daily Horror reporting nonsense from 10,000 miles away.

Lets debunk one totally untrue statement;

//She also thanks us for the full aged pension for her parent who now retired will move here.//

On arrival, her retired NZ parents will each need to complete a superannuation portability claim form (NZ does not have an Aged Pension) with Work and Income NZ, that will entitle each to $NZ304 weekly, paid monthly into their Australian nominated bank accounts, a non means tested payment. they will need to get a move on because if they do it from Aussie it could take up to 3 months to get the money, including back payments, I suggest they do it before leaving NZ, and use the ANZ bank as the account will operate in Aussie okay. Until each completes 10 year residency in Australia, not before the year 2029 I suspect, each can then claim a means tested Australian Aged Pension supplementary payment, if they qualify on either the assets or income test the maximum on today's rates, assuming their only income was the NZ superannuation payment, and they were eligible under the assets test would be no more than $96 per fortnight each as a make up payment for the Australian Aged pension.

Centrelink is not all heartless, should these poor old Kiwi refos arrive with no income, and no cash assets, that is less than $700 combined cash in bank. Centrelink will possibly pay them $585/fortnight each on receipt of that completed NZ claim form, which they can lodge at any Centrelink office, but they will need to have their Australian CRN numbers. The rub is when they get their NZ super payment, the back money will be paid to Centrelink and not to them.

This I know emphatically, the rest is most likely bunk as well, could not be bothered.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 11:03:54 AM
Something else these Kiwi refos should be made aware of. Even though Australia and NZ have reciprocal arrangements regarding Medicare, the Kiwi's will get a Medicare card, there is no arrangements regarding the PBS, so the Kiwi's will most likely find they have to pay full rates for prescriptions, public transport, council rates etc.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 11:16:13 AM
What a horrible creature! Was this reported, where it matters - in Australia? Probably not. The Far Left Australian media is more likely to be involved in covering up such graft, being part of the drag-down- -the-country-on-behalf-of-Marxism proponent that is.

To the penisheads who rubbish Philip S for digging this out, you are pretty horrible creatures, too.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 11:36:51 AM
I must add more, there is no double dipping, once that super payment starts from NZ, any Centrelink payment will cease, no extra $585 for those blokes. I suggest they retire in New Zealand, houses are cheap, get their super payment with no means test, can have all the assets they like. And air fares across the ditch are about $600 return, so they can pop over to see daughter any time they like.

Financially, my wife wishes she was still living in New Zealand, even though she has been here over 10 years, since 2006. When she applied with W&I NZ for a super payment, which she is entitled to (she worked in NZ for over 40 years) they tried to bill her $6000 for overpay to her late (first) husband, he passed away in 2009, the bill was prior to 2006. They threatened to withhold her super unless the debt was paid. Which they provided no evidence of the over payment, with a good bush lawyer, me, she successfully argued that you can't bill someone for a debt owed by a dead person, even if he was your husband.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 11:43:57 AM
Dear Paul1405,

Thanks for that. Most of the time the stuff Philip S posts here is hyped rubbish so I'm not surprised that this is full of holes as well.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 11:52:38 AM
I like the way the same fools always come in thinking * I got you * when they read some of my threads without fail here they are again.

I give you.
Belly with
"PS so you bought this
I have an interesting investment you may like
I have first option on land sales on the far side of the moon
China is the seller the price? ask for the cheapest deal right here"

SteeleRedux with Nothing worth saying.
"Thanks for that. Most of the time the stuff Philip S posts here is hyped rubbish so I'm not surprised that this is full of holes as well."

Paul1405 with
"There it is again the good old Phil S scandal sheet."

** Please note the heading "If this is true some bureaucrats need to be sacked." I am not saying if it is true or not I am posting a topic on a forum that is for discussion of topics. **

If you can't discuss the topic don't no one is forcing you.

Paul1405 You attack the source of the topic but fail to remember the last time you did that by attacking the source not whether the article was true or not you FAILED, as it was true.

Just a reminder Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 4 January 2019 5:55:07 AM
"Phil, another one of your "gems" from the Pommy scandal sheet 'The Daily Mail'. A British tabloid well known for sensationalism and exaggeration, it certainly applies that old newspaper adage "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. It is amazing what dirt a bunch of far right jurnos sitting in London can dig up in Australia."

** Gee that article you ridiculed the source of turned out to be true. **

** Anyone can post a thread on any subject they want to, if approved by the moderator it is then here for discussion, SteeleRedux and Paul1405
try again to elevate themselves to a position higher that the moderator and say where subjects here can and can't come from.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 12:22:09 PM
Dear Philip S,

Oh cry me a river.

If you post tripe up here why on earth do you think people shouldn't point that out and secondly why should they invest time discussing a non-issue?

When something is rubbish then exactly why it is rubbish becomes the topic. There is little point in discussing anything else except perhaps the motivation of the poster.

So why did you feel the need to drag out a rubbish, unsubstantiated article from a UK publication and foist it on us?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 12:28:04 PM
SteeleRedux You are here so it got you.

Quote "So why did you feel the need to drag out a rubbish, unsubstantiated article from a UK publication and foist it on us?"

For discussion, note up the top of the page.

The Forum
On Line Opinion's article discussions area.

** If all you want to do is be a TROLL why come here? **
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 12:34:05 PM
Dear Philip S,

** If all you want to do is be a TROLL why come here? **

Exactly!

Trolling with fake news is a huge problem, more prevalent in the elderly I believe.

Troll Watch: Study Shows Older Americans Share The Most Fake News

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/13/684994772/troll-watch-study-shows-older-americans-share-the-most-fake-news

How old are you?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 12:38:27 PM
Philip S,

Keep posting whatever you want to post, and don't bother yourself with the Three Sneerers. Their Far Left grunting is not worth looking at. One of them is barely literate, and the other two are misanthropic losers. They hate everyone.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 12:39:24 PM
The thread is a terminological in exactitude, lie
The figures are false
My first home buyers grant was 7000
Every other figure is questionable
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 3:17:09 PM
But we love you ttbn,

Phil, will you accept that in at least one example in this article by the UK Daily Horror is untrue. The Australian Aged Pension is not paid to NZ citizens, and certainly not on arrival here. Australian law is clear, if you are a citizen of another country that pays a benefit you are legally required to apply for that benefit in that country, before you will receive any supplementary Australian payment.

I know many New Zealanders in Australia, both family and friends, none have ever been anywhere near as fortuitous as this person in obtaining a multitude of benefits from the Australian taxpayer. I highly suspect this "story" is a plant by the UK Daily Horror. In other words they set the story up, and then run with it after "discovering" it on social media. I believe this woman could be the Pommie girlfriend of the reporter and she lives in Whooping.

There was a similar rag in Australia many years back called 'The Truth' a misnomer in the name, it later it become 'The Daily Mirror'. It to never let the facts get in the way of a good story.
'The Truth' would run all sorts of nonsense, like the story of the woman who gave birth to the families pet dog.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 4:23:27 PM
//My first home buyers grant was 7000//

Not in Queensland... but it certainly wasn't $35K either.

In fact, most of the claims made by 'Ms Samson' can be easily shown to be false by reading Qld government websites.

But if Daily Mail journalists bothered to fact check, they'd be left with naught to print. They leave it as an exercise for the reader; one that Philter apparently can't be bothered with.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 4:53:13 PM
Dear Philip S,

Come on mate. Fake news always has a drop of truth but essentially you got duped by a rubbish publication. I can see how that might happen, you let your confected rage get in the way of some simple fact checking that would have kept this rubbish off the forum.

Plus you had individual staking his life on its veracity. Well now you know how much that is worth, pretty well zero.

How about next time you do at least a modicum of research to see if what you are posting is credible even in the slightest so as to save inflicting it on the rest of us.

And give up on the Daily Mail UK.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 5:15:15 PM
In fact, most of the claims made by 'Ms Samson' can be easily shown to be false by reading Qld government websites.
Toni Lavis,
You'd better sit down with Belly & start looking at what really goes on. Leave the rose-coloured glasses Foxy lent you, at home.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 6:37:15 PM
//You'd better sit down with Belly & start looking at what really goes on.//

Mate, if you have evidence to demonstrate the Qld government are publishing false information on their websites, that's a very serious issue. I think you should take it up with some sort of watchdog rather than a nobody like me; I have no authority.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 7:21:32 PM
Toni lavis,
The watchdogs are too well fed to risk brawling with the scrap yard mongrels.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 9:34:27 PM
Russian trolls could not do it better
From line one to the end the first post is a fraud
We can however learn from it
Trump like
First lie,inflate the figure and the threat, big time
As some come to point out the truth, mindlessly yell fake news
Watch learn, as the supporters of the Trump.Russian Troll like rubbish arrive
Only mindlessness can describe them and their actions
On such silliness whole harmful bigotry based thought is bone
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 5:14:49 AM
PS it matters not to me if I stay or leave
But this much is true
You and sorry to say a few too many are here posting junk
Never saw it on my return but yes you are full of your own opinions and they are, not ones the masses hold
This thread is you
It is a fraud, poorly put together unrelated to truth
It bought the meat/fraud eaters flocking to you
But in the end it is a reconstructed fake news lie
The worst thing, you and you mob truly believe it
Some advice, in the real world over estimating the value of your own thoughts, and underestimating you opponents is self defeating
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 5:23:29 AM
Belly,
There's only one fraud, the Left !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 7:21:48 AM
Hi Belly,

Those persons with a mind set like individual and a few others here, already have a predisposition of hatred towards certain members of society. It is not difficult for the extreme to exploit that mind set through the publication of erroneous rubbish, which will "shock" people like our friend to the bootstraps. This kind of nonsense reinforces the already low opinions they hold of others, and they then demand "action be taken". Note the title wording to this thread, a demand for retribution against the hated ones is included.

Joseph Goebbels would have been able to work wonders with a mind like that of individual.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 9:03:42 AM
Paul1405,
Is poor ridicule the best you can muster ? Go & hold hands with Belly.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 9:38:33 AM
Dear individual,

You wrote;

"This is going on, thanks to our bureaucrats who are mainly Labor suppoters. I know so don't argue."

Well no it wasn't and no you didn't so you are rightly getting an argument.

Time to turn around, walk out and live to fight another day.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 9:43:20 AM
Steele Redux,
You, Belly & Paul1405 are not helping to solve the problems we face, you're merely perpetuating them.
Turning away from a problem is what got us there in the first place.
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 11:21:06 AM
To the idiot brigade Belly, SteeleRedux, Paul1405 It appears you may not be as smart as you think.

The article has been picked up by

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money/costs/womans-thanks-for-easy-life-on-government-payouts-goes-viral/news-story/1aadc0f729dc6536841c32190e60c272
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 11:38:50 AM
PS any self confidence you have is badly miss placed
Indy? never ever understood you but if it amuses you why not
looking forward to this government being walked on by those useless no nothings, Australian voters
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 11:43:05 AM
Belly .... .- .... .-
The article has not been called out as fake.

Also it does not matter in the least if it is called out as fake or not, you seem to fail to understand OLO is a forum for discussions on any subject that has been approved by a moderator not by the three clowns you think they can dictate what can be discussed here and where it should or should not come from.
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 12:18:25 PM
Dear Philip S,

You wrote;

"you may not be as smart as you think"

Lol.

Mate name one single thing news.com.au added to the story published by the Daily Mail. It was a cut and paste job pure and simple.

Here is a word to the wise, you can normally see who had the earlier story by who is cropping the images. Both shots in the news.com.au have been cropped which meant they were unable to get them off the original facebook page so most likely took them directly from the Daily mail story.

Time to give it away mate. You have got caught with the pants down and need to move on.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 1:21:35 PM
Phil, not saying the story did not appear on 'Facebook' it certainly did. I clearly demonstrated that at least one claim in the article, ie the old folks were going to walk into Australia and claim an Aged Pension was bunk. Something you are yet to acknowledge. It don't and can't happen that way. Given the reputation of the news source it came from, and a glaring untruth contained in it, I suspect it is a beat up, planted to discredit welfare in Australia, and those who administer it.

A Pommie Press Baron trying to influence politics in Australia. What has shocked me is the discovery of a Nazi sympathiser amoung the Liberal ranks in Canberra.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 1:28:39 PM
Never the less truth is of no value to PS just as it is unknown to Rupert
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 3:52:29 PM
Truth ? Strewth !
The truth is that only a minority in every society works on keeping the show together. The majority are quite contend doing nothing but happily accept benefits & keep asking for more for nothing.
The fact that they're the ones causing the deplorable situation seems to not bother them the least.
Talk about talk the Talk but don't walk the Walk !
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 4:14:14 PM
//The fact that they're the ones causing the deplorable situation seems to not bother them the least.//

I'm pretty sure I'm not forcing the Daily Mail to print utter crap without bothering to fact check first. They do that all of their own accord.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 5:34:20 PM
It is my understanding that Centrelink et al are not very kindly towards Kiwis at all.
Posted by Is Mise, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 8:38:08 PM
SteeleRedux Quote "name one single thing news.com.au added to the story published by the Daily Mail. It was a cut and paste job pure and simple."

Idiot, I said they picked it up, I did not say they added to or changed anything.

You further substantiate, my opinion of you when you come back with this rubbish.
Quote "Time to give it away mate. You have got caught with the pants down and need to move on."

** WHAT PART OF THIS IS A FORUM FOR DISCUSSING THINGS, ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN APPROVED. **

You are not the moderator so by what authority do you try to dictate what can or can't be posted on here.

Paul1405 Do you honestly think the Government bureaucrats abide by all rules etc, go into a Government office and ask for a FOI request on the number of refugees still on welfare after being here for years, any money bet you will never get it.

A lot of things are covered up or the true statistics manipulated by bureaucrats.

Can you say absolutely 100% it is fake?

Belly - Not a very knowledgeable amateur.
Posted by Philip S, Wednesday, 16 January 2019 10:37:50 PM
PHILIP S you put your self on display as an informed poster
Others[ me]have every right to judge you as YOU CONSTANTLY JUDGE US
This thread is a fraud, posing as a bucket it has no bottom no sides no truth and will not hold water
Hans-christian Anderson could not write a better child,s story
YOU posted it, it SCREAMS at you this is clearly at best right wing propaganda not even close to truth
PHILIP is your case against any thing left of Trump so fraudulent you must make up or support such junk
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 17 January 2019 4:32:12 AM
//Paul1405 Do you honestly think the Government bureaucrats abide by all rules etc, go into a Government office and ask for a FOI request on the number of refugees still on welfare after being here for years, any money bet you will never get it.//

My recent dealings with both Work and Income New Zealand and Centrelink Australia and several staff members, indicate to me that both are fastidious and most thorough in their assessment of applications for payments. From answering questionnaires, giving bank statements, to supplying property evaluations (at some cost to me) This indicates to me Centrelink staff follow the rules.

How about YOU acknowledge what I put up in detail debunks at least one claim in the story you posted. No you wont do that as it doesn't suit your mantra. As for your FOI, provide some detail, I don't know what you are on about.

Some jackass going to the local council offices and thumping the counter demanding to know "How many turban heads are getting the dole!" That might have drawn a negative response.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 17 January 2019 5:47:01 AM
I read that Kiwis make up the bulk of convicted criminals deported on their release from prison. Many of these deportees, though, appear to have, in the first instance, drifted into NZ from various island 'nations'.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 17 January 2019 8:45:42 AM
Surprising what you can read on the back of a public toilet door. ttbn was that next to the message "For a hot time ring Donna on 123456789!". Which message did you read first?
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 17 January 2019 10:55:53 AM
Paul hold on to that view
Sanity seems to demand attention as rabid junk replaces honest comment
This thread if nothing else has bought those needing attention together
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 17 January 2019 12:16:58 PM
Belly I don't judge you, I just point out some of your lies and asinine statements.

Quote "This thread is a fraud, posing as a bucket it has no bottom no sides no truth and will not hold water
Hans-christian Anderson could not write a better child,s story"

** But it is a thread approved by the moderator so you are implying it should not have been approved. Also see last my comment here. **

Lately you are making more references to children, be careful or Elon Musk, will call you out.

Belly Quote "Sanity seems to demand attention as rabid junk replaces honest comment"
** Coming from you that is rich. **

Paul1405 Are you really that naive to believe all public servants are the same, no bad apples in the hundreds of thousands?

What part of this do you not understand "If this is true" I did not state it was true so I do not have to acknowledge your question.

Quote "Some jackass going to the local council offices" You should know that information would not be maintained by a council department.

ttbn made a valid statement like usual you fail to discuss whether the statement is true or false instead you retort with this stupid reply "Surprising what you can read on the back of a public toilet door. ttbn was that next to the message "For a hot time ring Donna on 123456789!"."

Just a side note you all seem to be spending a fair bit of time on this thread, so I win.

NOTICE to the three stooges Belly, Paul1405, SteeleRedux time to put up or shut up. Simply go to the top of the page and hit the little red cross and give your argument of why this thread should be deleted.
You won't do that because to date all your arguments against it amount to zero, you are all hot air with nothing valid to back it up.
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 17 January 2019 12:44:40 PM
//Simply go to the top of the page and hit the little red cross and give your argument of why this thread should be deleted.//

But I don't think it should be deleted. Just because it's utter codswallop doesn't mean it should be censored, for heaven's sake. Why are tories always so melodramatic?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 17 January 2019 1:16:47 PM
Dear philip S,

You write;

"NOTICE to the three stooges Belly, Paul1405, SteeleRedux time to put up or shut up. Simply go to the top of the page and hit the little red cross and give your argument of why this thread should be deleted."

I am sorely cut to the quick. Censor you? No. I was offering friendly advice. You seem hell bent on continually making a fool of yourself so I felt a period of pause and reflection might do you good. No need to keep constantly digging a deeper hole for yourself. Sometimes it is best just to walk away and live to fight another day.

Anyway enough cliches for one day.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 17 January 2019 2:58:15 PM
thank you.
Posted by Bella Swan, Thursday, 17 January 2019 3:53:11 PM
PS let me be as rude as you, in truth we both should be stopped but it is not going to happen
You constantly insult, but produce rubbish
You over value you ability to think clearly
this thread your every post proves it
Once a long time ago worked with a road worker
He was a lot like you, we called him the Commissioner for main roads
As he sat in the portable lunch shed most of us sat out side in the hot sun or cold wind
He knew every thing, one wet day we invaded his stage for lunch
He set out to tell us the sky was in fact black
We, the whole crew took him on
Proving him wrong, may he rest in peace the silly old fool
*SCREAMED I AM WRONG BUT I AM RIGHT
we never ate in the shed again
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 17 January 2019 3:57:04 PM
'm pretty sure I'm not forcing the Daily Mail to print utter crap without bothering to fact check first. They do that all of their own accord.
Toni lavis,
what's the Daily Mail got to do with incompetent, non-performing bureaucrats ?
Some years ago I contacted the CMC to help me with some of the above characters.
Frist contact Adam, a month later after not hearing from Adam I called again. Hi this is Margaret I have taken over from Adam, can you call me again in a month please ? One month later I called & Susan answered & said she'd taken over from Margaret & could I please give her a month to sort through my queries. A month went & I called Susan but Daniel told me he'd taken my case over from Susan but could I please give him a month to get himself familiar with the case. Amonth later i called Daniel but it was Greg who said he'd taken over my cas & yes, could I please give him a month to ..... & so it continued. When I made my 8th call it was Margaret again who just took over my case again & yes a month later I called again. Surprise , surprise it was Margaret who aswered the phone & unfortunately, my case had reached the Statute of limitayion & my case has now been closed.

Toni Lavis, this is not an isolated incident. Do you really think we should have our system work like this ?
Posted by individual, Thursday, 17 January 2019 5:03:52 PM
Phil, you are the one who is taken in by the nonsense put up by this Pommie tabloid. They produce the rubbish that pushes your buttons, you love it. I like your FOI application, "How many turban heads are on the dole, I demand to know!" and what you were told to do "piss off you wombat"! It might have been that snappy black uniform, or the goose stepping around the foyer that did it for you.

As far as I am concerned, like everyone else said, keep finding the rubbish, and keep posting it at your pleasure, we don't care.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 17 January 2019 5:22:42 PM
//what's the Daily Mail got to do with incompetent, non-performing bureaucrats ?//

Really? OK, let's break this down step-by-step:

1. The Daily Mail publishes a story based on some random facebook post.
2. The contents of that facebook post are found to be complete crap, eg. the Queensland government does not currently offer, and has never previously offered, a $35K first home buyers grant.
3. ?
4. So let's blame the bureaucrats for the poor journalistic standards of the Daily Mail.

Sorry, I get a bit lost at point three. I can't really see what sort of logical connection you think can be made between points two and four.

//Some years ago I contacted the CMC to help me//

What is a CMC?

//with some of the above characters.//

Sorry, who? I don't have the faintest idea what you're on about, mate. Are you having a stroke or something?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Thursday, 17 January 2019 7:37:55 PM
Paul1405 You have just proven to everyone you are an absolute fool and liar.
** I wrote "go into a Government office and ask for a FOI request on the number of refugees still on welfare after being here for years, any money bet you will never get it." **

You claim I said this.
"I like your FOI application, "How many turban heads are on the dole, I demand to know!" and what you were told to do "piss off you wombat"!"

Your credibility rating is ZERO.

You just can't be trusted to quote people correctly, anything you say now has to be viewed as suspect.

SteeleRedux, So I have your approval to post lots more articles, no problem.

It also appears you are a bit racist I refer to them as refugees and you call them "Turban heads"
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 17 January 2019 7:57:03 PM
Phil, so you were being hypercritical about a FOI request, and the outcome, you have not actually made such a request, is that correct. According to the Australian Government Office of the Australian Information Commissioner there is a procedure to follow, its on the web site below. Your "go into a Government office and ask for a FOI request on the number of refugees still on welfare after being here for years, any money bet you will never get it." How odd you would expect to go in and simply make a verbal request, when that is not what is required, and suggesting going into any government office, like the local council, you didn't specify any particular office. Not surprising you would expect no reply to a verbal request of that nature at the local council chambers, your bet would be safe. I was simply betting how yourself might make such a request, being the person you are on the forum, a far right ranter and hater of refugees, Any self respecting right wing extremist should have a snappy uniform, it goes with the job description. Politicians and journalists are forever making FOI requests, I assume in the proper manor, any money bet they get what they want.

http://www.oaic.gov.au/freedom-of-information/faqs-for-individuals/how-do-i-make-a-freedom-of-information-request
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 17 January 2019 10:31:34 PM
Paul1405 When caught out ignore your mistake and try to change the subject, not going to work this time.

** Not good enough, I wonder why you ignored your blatant lie and racism? Here it is again so others know exactly what type of person you are. **

Paul1405 You have just proven to everyone you are an absolute fool and liar.
** I wrote "go into a Government office and ask for a FOI request on the number of refugees still on welfare after being here for years, any money bet you will never get it." **

You claim I said this.
"I like your FOI application, "How many turban heads are on the dole, I demand to know!" and what you were told to do "piss off you wombat"!"

Your credibility rating is ZERO.

You just can't be trusted to quote people correctly, anything you say now has to be viewed as suspect.
Posted by Philip S, Thursday, 17 January 2019 10:42:10 PM
Paul you are in verbal combat with a petulant child
One intent on taking the spotlight away from the fact this thread is built on a deliberate untruth
Posted by Belly, Friday, 18 January 2019 4:21:58 AM
Phil, I took it that is how YOU would make a FOI demand, storm in, verbal abuse of some despised bureaucrat, like the written abuse you throw around here. Then you would storm out again, and tell the faithful down at party HQ how badly treated you were. No, that's not your usual antics? If so, I must be reading you wrong.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 18 January 2019 6:50:59 AM
Paul1405,
Defending the useless & incompetent might make you as one of them feel better but it does zilch to make the show better.
Do you really, honestly think that outfits such as Centrelink, Legal Aid, CMC, FOI etc are good for this nation ?
Do you really believe bureaucrats are useful ? I think the entry condition to join the Public Service should be a two year National Service. It's the only way to rid us of the toxic culture prepetuated by toxic bureaucrats. Doesn't the term Integrity mean anything to you ?
Posted by individual, Friday, 18 January 2019 7:36:33 AM
Paul1405
** NO you blatantly lied, the proof is clearly shown in the comments above, you just can't admit you were wrong. **

Belly Again reference to "child", you now are moving away from bringing Trump into nearly every thread to bringing in children, Elon Musk will call you out if you persist.

individual,
You wrote to Paul1405 Quote "Doesn't the term Integrity mean anything to you ?"

** Here is the answer to your question. **

** Philip S wrote "go into a Government office and ask for a FOI request on the number of refugees still on welfare after being here for years, any money bet you will never get it." **

Paul1405 Claimed I said this. Quote

A proven liar has no integrity, when someone lies one time anything they say after that has to be suspect.
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 18 January 2019 1:06:21 PM
Like the typical crusty old conservative, there are only two answers to everything. One, lock em'up and throw away the key, or two, stick em'in the bloody army.

Indy my answers to your two questions is, YES and YES.

Phil you continually post fake news and nonsense put up by the UK tabloid the Daily Mail. Happy to accept that rubbish as fact, because it suits your mantra. I was picturing how an extremist like yourself would go into a government office and make a demand for a FOI. Of course you will not admit that is how you would go about it, you don't even admit you are some kind of far right extremists.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 18 January 2019 4:07:35 PM
Paul1405,
Your posts remind me of Appollo 13 as in "Houston we have a problem".
Posted by individual, Friday, 18 January 2019 5:43:33 PM
Paul1405 If you keep going the way you are your ignorance level will surpass that of Belly.

Quote "Phil you continually post fake news and nonsense put up by the UK tabloid the Daily Mail. Happy to accept that rubbish as fact, because it suits your mantra."

Like usual you post comments that by innuendo are blatant lies.

** You fail to understand in nearly all the posts you are talking about I start with "If true" so how can I be accepting it as fact if that is how the thread is worded, like usual more lies. **

** Time to put up or shut up, Name two so called fake thread as you call them that I have put up and declared this is 100% true. **

** Out of hundreds you continually say the same thing so just two, good luck. **

If you can't maybe now would be a good time to apologize for your lies.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 19 January 2019 6:32:40 PM
Paul1405 & Belly,
if you're as concerned about the state of the Nation then why not put forward suggestions in the Inequality thread ?
We all know that bureaucrats are the nucleus of incompetence, nothing else to add here that could help the betterment of the nation.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 19 January 2019 7:11:38 PM
Ok, let's see if we can evoke some interest in this highly important topic.
Would the public service become integrity laden if public servants were to be banned from voting ?
Posted by individual, Monday, 21 January 2019 7:57:51 AM
A Trump style federal shutdown might help get rid of some of the bureaucrats.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 21 January 2019 8:50:07 AM
ttbn,
that'd be a good thing but I'm afraid our bureaucats are so well paid they could afford a whole year off & then just walk back in again. What's need is a natural attrition system. Only replace those who retire & don't replace those who weren't of no benefit anyway. In any case don't hire any more.
This bureaucrat I know retired at 62 on $75,000/year & now works for an indigenous Council for $115,000/year. This kind of opportunity should not be created in the first place with taxpayers money. This person is literally denying another a job at our expense. I can't blame the person for grasping the opportunity but as I said this should not be allowed to be going on. Either work till retirement or take the money & run. Legal or not, double-dipping is crook.
Posted by individual, Monday, 21 January 2019 4:20:52 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy