The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > If this is true some bureaucrats need to be sacked.

If this is true some bureaucrats need to be sacked.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. All
I must add more, there is no double dipping, once that super payment starts from NZ, any Centrelink payment will cease, no extra $585 for those blokes. I suggest they retire in New Zealand, houses are cheap, get their super payment with no means test, can have all the assets they like. And air fares across the ditch are about $600 return, so they can pop over to see daughter any time they like.

Financially, my wife wishes she was still living in New Zealand, even though she has been here over 10 years, since 2006. When she applied with W&I NZ for a super payment, which she is entitled to (she worked in NZ for over 40 years) they tried to bill her $6000 for overpay to her late (first) husband, he passed away in 2009, the bill was prior to 2006. They threatened to withhold her super unless the debt was paid. Which they provided no evidence of the over payment, with a good bush lawyer, me, she successfully argued that you can't bill someone for a debt owed by a dead person, even if he was your husband.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 11:43:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Paul1405,

Thanks for that. Most of the time the stuff Philip S posts here is hyped rubbish so I'm not surprised that this is full of holes as well.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 11:52:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I like the way the same fools always come in thinking * I got you * when they read some of my threads without fail here they are again.

I give you.
Belly with
"PS so you bought this
I have an interesting investment you may like
I have first option on land sales on the far side of the moon
China is the seller the price? ask for the cheapest deal right here"

SteeleRedux with Nothing worth saying.
"Thanks for that. Most of the time the stuff Philip S posts here is hyped rubbish so I'm not surprised that this is full of holes as well."

Paul1405 with
"There it is again the good old Phil S scandal sheet."

** Please note the heading "If this is true some bureaucrats need to be sacked." I am not saying if it is true or not I am posting a topic on a forum that is for discussion of topics. **

If you can't discuss the topic don't no one is forcing you.

Paul1405 You attack the source of the topic but fail to remember the last time you did that by attacking the source not whether the article was true or not you FAILED, as it was true.

Just a reminder Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 4 January 2019 5:55:07 AM
"Phil, another one of your "gems" from the Pommy scandal sheet 'The Daily Mail'. A British tabloid well known for sensationalism and exaggeration, it certainly applies that old newspaper adage "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. It is amazing what dirt a bunch of far right jurnos sitting in London can dig up in Australia."

** Gee that article you ridiculed the source of turned out to be true. **

** Anyone can post a thread on any subject they want to, if approved by the moderator it is then here for discussion, SteeleRedux and Paul1405
try again to elevate themselves to a position higher that the moderator and say where subjects here can and can't come from.
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 12:22:09 PM
Dear Philip S,

Oh cry me a river.

If you post tripe up here why on earth do you think people shouldn't point that out and secondly why should they invest time discussing a non-issue?

When something is rubbish then exactly why it is rubbish becomes the topic. There is little point in discussing anything else except perhaps the motivation of the poster.

So why did you feel the need to drag out a rubbish, unsubstantiated article from a UK publication and foist it on us?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 12:28:04 PM
SteeleRedux You are here so it got you.

Quote "So why did you feel the need to drag out a rubbish, unsubstantiated article from a UK publication and foist it on us?"

For discussion, note up the top of the page.

The Forum
On Line Opinion's article discussions area.

** If all you want to do is be a TROLL why come here? **
Posted by Philip S, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 12:34:05 PM
Dear Philip S,

** If all you want to do is be a TROLL why come here? **

Exactly!

Trolling with fake news is a huge problem, more prevalent in the elderly I believe.

Troll Watch: Study Shows Older Americans Share The Most Fake News

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/13/684994772/troll-watch-study-shows-older-americans-share-the-most-fake-news

How old are you?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 15 January 2019 12:38:27 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. 11
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy