The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pakistan what to do

Pakistan what to do

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. All
mhaze looks gutless to me, we must not become as bad as Pakistan is
Josephus look share much of your dislike of this faith, but can we think about this?
Some Muslims are dreadful, their holy book needs modernisation.
Can you truly tell me every one of them is a problem.
How would we remove them from the west
It is my view even if we wanted to we could not.
BUT we can and must, put an end to radicals in our western countries
Achieve what is achievable
Remind those Islamic holy men, currently targeting ScoMo IF WE did in Islamic countries what THEY say every day here, we would be killed
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 13 November 2018 3:03:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

You may have read the Qur'an but you do not seem to understand it; it cannot be modernised, for to attempt to do so would invite death as a blasphemer.

As my very good Muslim mate and fellow soldier,(we are each indebted to the other for our lives), says, the Australian Government are mad for having Muslim immigrants.
He knows his own people and is thankful that his family remained in India, his late father made the choice when he could have gone to Pakistan, but as he knew Ali Jinnah very well he decided that a majority Muslim country was not for him.
India eventually stripped the father of his titles but even that was a price that he was prepared to pay for reasonable stability.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 13 November 2018 3:51:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ise mise I am aware of that, but just as Christianity had its new testament believe the Koran needs it.
Islam has its refugees, people who stop living the faith, but as you say dare not talk of it or be the subject of bigoted murderers
May I? a goggle page exists that lists the stupid things some Muslims think are true
That coke a cola is a plan to make Muslim men impotent.
Maybe one day a holy man can be found to convince them to re-write that book
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 13 November 2018 7:40:34 PM
"Maybe one day a holy man can be found to convince them to re-write that book"

and in the meantime?
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 13 November 2018 8:02:50 PM
ise mise let us be honest we can not set up the ovens and gas them can we
As all faiths are man made you can bet we have not yet finished inventing them
Another will emerge one for all humanity
If you can sell Trump you can sell people anything
What are your proposals? how would you handle the Islamic fundamentalism?
War? that may come, already has,send them home, concentration camps,
I suspect we are part way to the solution, about ten years in to a 200 year plan to make us live together if we want it or not.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 14 November 2018 5:35:02 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy