The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pakistan what to do

Pakistan what to do

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. All
mhaze what can hate achieve? is hate blind to the good Muslim? are we any better we just hate
NNS asked about the first of two early morning posts, they are in my view linked to this one.
The blind hate in Melbourne, like the blind hate in Pakistan,comes [both] from a more primitive part of Islam
My view firmness, not PC DRIVEN INSANITY, IS THE ONLY ANSWER
we *THIS COUNTRY* exports bikers, who have criminal records, back to their birth country.
Is it asking too much? to send equal numbers, over 300, back for being part of radical hate Islamic groups?
WARNING America in time, will want to rebuild its unity, it may take decades
That country let hate become a tool for politics and it will not be removed easily
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 11 November 2018 3:59:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
5 minutes ago, SBS News *Muslim community leaders* condemn the Prime Minister for his comments about radical Islam.
Try saying that in a Islamic country about their faith.
Some Muslims do not belong in any western country
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 11 November 2018 5:58:40 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

"Some Muslims do not belong in any western country"

You're getting there, just delete 'Some'.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 11 November 2018 6:19:39 PM
Ise Mise good morning, can we look deeper at this? social media is, well has always been, full of constructed hate, for ISLAM.
even bright people [seemingly unaware they are being used] post constructed lies
The old * we are Australians, we celebrate Christmas Anzac day Easter*
False flag trash
Aimed at gathering hate Muslim support.
IF ANY Muslim, and it is IF [find me one] like that send them home now
However those false flags those who support them, are just as guilty of blind dumb hate as ISLAMISTS are
And we cannot blame a bigoted education!
Yes as said in threads about refugees and migration the left, if you must call us that, must and will harden up, the world will, currently many, too many, Muslim leaders are saying how bad these events are BUT! that filthy word BUT let us start sending them, the radicals, home enmass
Until new moderate leaders are found such Muslim leaders harm the community they say they speak for
Posted by Belly, Monday, 12 November 2018 4:24:39 AM
To Is Mise.

In the regards to sending back Muslims, I agree with a stance like Belly's. Send them back to their home (if they are from a different country). Islam as itself I don't trust, and it seems like when it spreads more of the population gets radicalized into different crimes and acts of terror.

However, one value I think is worth protecting is to be hospitable to the foreigner and those traveling. Since many countries own their roots to immigration, (at least partially in their roots), then having a balance of welcoming is important.

To juggle the concerns for safety though perhaps not just sending people back to their country if they break the laws, but also to have new immigrants be required to learn the culture and history of Australia. Do this and pass a test to show the knowledge to gain citizenship. Or face being sent back.

I admit it's not the best approach to being welcoming and hospitable, but perhaps having something to restrict more migrants from coming in, without removing access completely might help before having to send them all back again.

To Belly.

Though you say you are against Islamaphobia, you seem to acknowledge many of the concerns with Islam that are how people are accused of being Islamaphobic. The fact that you acknowledge these concerns is a good sign in my opinion. The next step would be to find out an accurate discription of Islamaphobia and whether you see the merit to stand against it or acknowledge it.

As of now Islamiphobia is just a word thrown around to silence people's concerns. With that in mind, I'd recommend you to consider the term a method of enforcing poltical correctness philosophies. If I'm wrong about Islamaphobia being just an excuse to dismiss concerns, then so be it. But that is how Islamaphobia is used. Just some thoughts for you to consider.
Posted by Not_Now.Soon, Monday, 12 November 2018 5:12:34 AM
"mhaze what can hate achieve? is hate blind to the good Muslim? are we any better we just hate"

I suspect you've got me confusd with someone else. Or you're just plain confused.

I haven't posted on Islam in this thread.

Reason being that I've grown weary of the discussion. It should have been obvious 15 years ago that our fetish about bringing in this alien culture was going to end in tears. It was to me and it was to many others. But too many relied on the hope (and that's all it was) that it'd all turn out OK because of their naive view that we're all humans and all humans think alike. Governments then took the road of least resistance, closed their eyes to the potential problems and chased the warm inner-glow and kudos by pretending culture doesn't matter. There's never been a successful multi-cultural society where all cultures are treated equally, but we were assured based on nothing but hope and fairy-floss that this time would be different.

So after 15 years of fretting over the nation taking the wrong path, I now adopt the Joker's stance and just sit back and watch the world burn. In the end there will be enough people who will have their eyes opened to reverse course. But a lot of blood and tears will be expended in the meantime and the aftermath won't be pretty.

I don't hate Mohammedans nor their religion. But I do think that their culture and their religion is wrong for us and cannot co-exist in our society. If they want to practice it in their homelands that's fine by me. But there is a clash of cultures when we allow them to bring their culture to our shores and then pretend that its of equal value to us as our own culture.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 12 November 2018 5:16:56 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. All