The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Pakistan what to do

Pakistan what to do

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All
sorry mhaze, not -now soon I will not dispute my posts seem a bit like that.
As said I do not like the faith, do not like any faith
But of them all I dislike this one most,understand it once, led in matters of science and so much more
Know most of its followers are no threat
But the blind pursuit of hate, from both sides, based on lies, is maddening
What would the world look like if we all felt like that
We however must send those who are in any way home, even remove citizenship.
The rise of the very right, worldwide, is fueled by dislike of Islam, hopefully extreme Islam, but it will force other parties to move from a position of blindness to understanding they too must adopt harsher policies toward a madness that is called radical Islam.
Dare I ? it is all the more maddening to know/believe it all takes place in the name of Gods some know/think never existed
Posted by Belly, Monday, 12 November 2018 6:02:37 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thread is showing its age let it die, but not before I implore those not on the far right to think before supporting such as Pakistan
The rise of the right has been powered by distrust of refugees and migrants, not near the least by Muslim enclaves within our country's
Being a soft touch is not going to work
Confront radical Islam and Islamophobia always but do not confuse the issue being nice will not protect us
Posted by Belly, Monday, 12 November 2018 4:49:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,

Read the Qur'an.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 12 November 2018 6:40:20 PM
ISE MISE, ARE WE THERE YET?
I know the Koran, for that matter the first Bible, are hate filled
Read the old testament.
But tell me, how could we, if we wished to, ever remove every Muslim from our country? the west?
Are you in fact asking me to become as blind, stupid, insane as radical Islam?
How do we avoid a horrific world war if our only answer to terrorism is returning their hate?
ScoMo may turn the polls around, because in this case he is spot on ,we Muslims too, must get very much harder with the lunatics in that faith.IF NOT WE FEED MORE MINDLESS HATE LIKE YOURS
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 13 November 2018 5:09:24 AM
Maybe this is the reason brave Australian Government won't offer asylum to Aisa Bibi...

"U.K. REFUSES ASYLUM FOR ASIA BIBI, FEARING MUSLIM 'UNREST'"

http://www.wnd.com/2018/11/u-k-refuses-asylum-for-asia-bibi-fearing-muslim-unrest/

When you have a part of the populations whose main form of counter-argument is to pull out the scimitar (or the bomb or the gun or the SUV) then governments which have already got used to surrendering are apt to do it with even less efforts at face-saving.
Posted by mhaze, Tuesday, 13 November 2018 11:51:38 AM
I've Had my facebook account stopped for posting this on Anne Aly MP.
"I have two read and marked copies of the Koran, and know it states to kill the Jews, Christians and Kafir, which Jews in England and America now have installed guards at Synagogues because of the action of Muslims of murdering Jews. I have contact with Christians in Pakistan, and reports on one Bibi in particular who Muslims want put to death as she drank from the same cup as Muslim women. I know well what Muslims are like by the very acts of ISIS or on Bourke Street Melbourne, by their behaviour in Western Sydney, and on the Colo River toward our Courts and laws. I have several former Muslims converted to Christianity as friends whose life is in danger by Muslims".

If Islam identifies and is offended with PM Morrisons words "Extreme Islam" Islam in Australia must be Extreme.
Posted by Josephus, Tuesday, 13 November 2018 12:37:43 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy