The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gee this global warming is tricky!

Gee this global warming is tricky!

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. All
On Thursday we reached 32 degrees C. Way above average for this time of year. Ask any conman, or the ABC & they will tell you it was because of global warming, & lots of CO2 in the air.

Today it is only 18 degrees C. Some of the biggest con men & their useful idiot disciples will tell you that is also because of Global Warming. Some actually believe GW can make it cold too. Makes it hard to get them to understand physics.

What I want to know is that if we had a lot of CO2 in the air, making it so hot on Thursday, where the hell did all that CO2 go, to allow it to be so cold today?
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 13 October 2018 2:10:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It went to Antarctica to make dry ice at -78 degreesC . Normally Co2 hasbeen warming the air continually upwards which hasbeen at 194 degrees during the sydney Harbour bushfire of 2016-18. This hasbeen almost a record , just under the 483 degrees during the banking commission. The moon hasbeen warmer this summer on the far dark left.
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 13 October 2018 4:18:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just a bit of news you won't find on the fake abc network.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6259555/Climate-scientist-says-climate-claims-nonsense-coral-reefs-not-danger.html

'Professor Lindzen said Australia's political class had gone completely bonkers in their response to climate change alarmism and hadn't taken the time to actually read and understand the science.
'I can't imagine what suicidal instincts reside in Australia's political class.'
Posted by runner, Saturday, 13 October 2018 4:23:07 PM
If only our political class did suicide.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 13 October 2018 4:26:05 PM
Hasbeen you are brighter than that
You know the climate change we are warned about is far from only global warming.
It is change and more extreme weather, winters colder summers hotter storms bigger
My winter, we have talked about it, remember my day lilleys,was the worst in 38 years, part of my ham radio hobby is running my own weather station.
My last summer had more extreme hot days, much hotter, than my records show, 47 bleeding degrees? unheard of.
tell me it is not man made and I will listen, tell me it is not taking place and you lost me
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 13 October 2018 4:33:23 PM
A lot of the rise in temperature in high density urban area comes from reflection of large buildings, parking areas, roads, airports etc. out in the bush things are as they always were.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 13 October 2018 5:06:19 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy