The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gee this global warming is tricky!

Gee this global warming is tricky!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All
"hang on, Melbourne is in the southern hemisphere, New York is in the northern.Surely therein lies all the difference ?"
#

my head hurts
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 8:17:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Giant hailstones hit a woman from Kingaroy Qld who usually protected herself by using her baby as an umbrella. She gets a PM bravery award for resisting melting ice on the baby last week.
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 17 October 2018 7:31:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
who usually protected herself by using her baby as an umbrella.

nicknamenick,
?? Is that a typo or do you know something we don't ? Or, is your head still hurting from the flight level 14 joke ?
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 17 October 2018 9:03:53 PM
nnn knows the truth he is just amusing himself indy that woman put her body over her child
A heroic act just about every mum would do proud of her
NNN I remain convinced you are very bright, you took offence in another thread
*then posted the best thing* you have done so far.
In questioning, as is your right, me
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 18 October 2018 4:53:41 AM
Ah yeah & the hail damage was rather amusing too.
I have never experienced tennisball sized hail & it must be just horific. So who is to blame for the size of those hailstones, Donald Trump ? Jo Bjelke Pertsen or perhaps is it the Gay rights activists ? I don't expect the guilty party to claim responibility anytime soon.
Nature is indeed as unstable as many of the humans who are trying to control it by taxes.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 21 October 2018 6:49:41 AM
The Australian Bravery Decorations Council consists of fourteen members and makes recommendations to the Governor-General. Three are mothers who survived child-birth , there are two who make school-lunches without a break and six who take 4 kids shopping. The others support climate action against deniers and have hailstone damage
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 21 October 2018 7:36:23 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy