The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Gee this global warming is tricky!

Gee this global warming is tricky!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. All
On Thursday we reached 32 degrees C. Way above average for this time of year. Ask any conman, or the ABC & they will tell you it was because of global warming, & lots of CO2 in the air.

Today it is only 18 degrees C. Some of the biggest con men & their useful idiot disciples will tell you that is also because of Global Warming. Some actually believe GW can make it cold too. Makes it hard to get them to understand physics.

What I want to know is that if we had a lot of CO2 in the air, making it so hot on Thursday, where the hell did all that CO2 go, to allow it to be so cold today?
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 13 October 2018 2:10:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It went to Antarctica to make dry ice at -78 degreesC . Normally Co2 hasbeen warming the air continually upwards which hasbeen at 194 degrees during the sydney Harbour bushfire of 2016-18. This hasbeen almost a record , just under the 483 degrees during the banking commission. The moon hasbeen warmer this summer on the far dark left.
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 13 October 2018 4:18:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just a bit of news you won't find on the fake abc network.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6259555/Climate-scientist-says-climate-claims-nonsense-coral-reefs-not-danger.html

'Professor Lindzen said Australia's political class had gone completely bonkers in their response to climate change alarmism and hadn't taken the time to actually read and understand the science.
'I can't imagine what suicidal instincts reside in Australia's political class.'
Posted by runner, Saturday, 13 October 2018 4:23:07 PM
If only our political class did suicide.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 13 October 2018 4:26:05 PM
Hasbeen you are brighter than that
You know the climate change we are warned about is far from only global warming.
It is change and more extreme weather, winters colder summers hotter storms bigger
My winter, we have talked about it, remember my day lilleys,was the worst in 38 years, part of my ham radio hobby is running my own weather station.
My last summer had more extreme hot days, much hotter, than my records show, 47 bleeding degrees? unheard of.
tell me it is not man made and I will listen, tell me it is not taking place and you lost me
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 13 October 2018 4:33:23 PM
A lot of the rise in temperature in high density urban area comes from reflection of large buildings, parking areas, roads, airports etc. out in the bush things are as they always were.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 13 October 2018 5:06:19 PM
runner - there you have the reason it is going wrong again, when you have one group of people saying something and another group of people saying the opposite.

The number of dire warnings and predictions of doom that have past with nothing happening is reasonably long.

When one group stand to get a share of billions of dollars to say something is real can you really trust them?

When one group blames the floods on something then turn around and also blame the droughts on the same thing can you trust them?

Someone is not telling the truth.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 13 October 2018 5:08:37 PM
"out in the bush things are as they always were."
Things in the Arctic have wiggled a small bit mainly due to all the hot humans measuring , filming, recording , cooking, keyboarding, saying 'oh my god', texting and daylight saving.
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 13 October 2018 6:38:42 PM
There appears to be a lot of human activity in Antarctica these days, no wonder things are changing. Wherever humans go evolution speeds up.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 13 October 2018 6:46:23 PM
Yes that's clear . Places without humans have very little human evolution.
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 13 October 2018 7:45:03 PM
You must be right Belly.

Only the hot ones are from human activity. The cold ones are just natural variation OF COURSE.

Just for interest, have a look at history mate.

Extreme heat in 1896: Panic stricken people fled Broken Hill. It makes any heat wave since look like just a warm afternoon.

I guess it was all those SUVs the miners owned back then.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 13 October 2018 8:32:34 PM
Just curious : do you think that there's a cloud of hot Co2 pulsating in the sky?
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 13 October 2018 8:52:50 PM
Struth, the ignoramuses are really out in force tonight! Criticising the ABC for a claim it didn't make, and getting sillier from there on in!

If you ask any climate scientist about the hot weather, they'll tell you that although global warming will increase the frequency and severity of extreme hot weather events, that doesn't mean that particular events can be directly attributed to global warming.

Global warming may cause localised cooling in some regions due to changes in ocean currents - indeed that's one of the reasons for the lack of resistance to the neocons' insistence on using the "less threatening" term climate change. But AIUI the only gw induced cooling predicted for Australia is that directly caused by tropical cyclones!

It sounds like what's happened is a cold front's been through. These frequently involve the temperature literally dropping 10ºC in ten minutes, so a 14ºC downward change in daily maxima is unremarkable even on adjacent days, let alone with a day in between.
Posted by Aidan, Saturday, 13 October 2018 8:54:35 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
more precisely : do you think the GW theory is about a cloud of cO2?
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 13 October 2018 8:54:40 PM
//What I want to know is that if we had a lot of CO2 in the air, making it so hot on Thursday, where the hell did all that CO2 go, to allow it to be so cold today?//

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-dYNttdgl0
Posted by Toni Lavis, Saturday, 13 October 2018 9:34:07 PM
no now that the temperatures have proved the warmist wrong the heat is now hiding in the oceans. Fairytale upon fairytale.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 13 October 2018 10:13:56 PM
Love these doomsday experts, if something happened in the past it will happen in the future, very scientific.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/australia-has-a-history-of-being-hit-by-tsunami-and-it-could-happen-again/news-story/b18d7090efc145937cf15dd94a43fe8c

Australia has a history of being hit by tsunami and it could happen again

WHILE Australia is seen as a geologically stable continent, experts have revealed Australia is at risk of a devastating tsunami.

WHILE Australia is seen as a nation largely immune from the risks of earthquakes, experts have revealed that Australia is susceptible to a devastating tsunami.

Given that more than 85 per cent of Australians live within 50km of the coast, the consequences could be devastating.

Geoscience academics say tsunamis have reached Australia multiple times in the past century, lashed by waves caused by earthquakes as far away as South America.

“In 1960 a large earthquake happened in Chile and we recorded tsunami waves in Sydney,” University of Newcastle coastal science senior lecturer Hannah Power said. “You know how far away Chile is?”

Her research has led to detailed modelling of tsunami risk and flooding in Australia.

Ms Power pointed to tsunami activity in Sydney in the 1960s.

“In 1968, the operators of the Glebe Island Bridge reported unusual currents and sailors at Middle Head in Sydney reported unusually large waves,” she said.

Speaking to Australian Geographic, tsunami expert Ted Bryant said there was evidence of “monumental” tsunamis over the past 10,000 years washing over Sydney Head, which protects the harbour, and mega waves washing reaching the Blue Mountains.

Ms Power was reluctant to agree with Bryant’s hypothesis.

“The data used to come up with those hypotheses is based on sediment that, he infers, was placed there by historical placements,” she said. “There’s some uncertainty around that.”

HISTORICAL EVIDENCE OF TSUNAMIS IN AUSTRALIA

Historical evidence uncovers a story of thousands of tsunamis hitting Australian shores and washing over Sydney Heads, the imposing headlands that border Sydney Harbour.

Earthquake and volcanic activity in neighbouring regions such as New Zealand and Indonesia has triggered tsunamis travelling to Australia in the past.
Posted by Philip S, Saturday, 13 October 2018 10:14:54 PM
//the heat is now hiding in the oceans//

If it's hiding, how do they know it's there?
Posted by Toni Lavis, Saturday, 13 October 2018 10:18:26 PM
Hasbeen asks: "What I want to know is that if we had a lot of CO2 in the air, making it so hot on Thursday, where the hell did all that CO2 go, to allow it to be so cold today?"

Yet another climate change denier who doesn't understand the difference between weather and climate.

You're not a very bright fellow, are you KB? You should stick to racing. Climate science just doesn't seem to be your forte.
Posted by AJ Philips, Saturday, 13 October 2018 10:29:55 PM
'If it's hiding, how do they know it's there?'

ask the fake news outlets like Dr Karl from the abc

www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2014/09/30/4097388.htm

next question
Posted by runner, Saturday, 13 October 2018 10:42:49 PM
//ask the fake news outlets like Dr Karl from the abc//

Helps if you read past the headline, runner. If you read the body of the article, you'll find it's about the oceans storing heat. Which isn't news, isn't surprising, and isn't terribly relevant.

It is a misleading headline, but we live in the age of clickbait.

Oh, and you do know that heat and temperature aren't the same thing, right? Heat is measured in joules, temperature in Kelvin (or degrees celsius if you can't do the conversion).
Posted by Toni Lavis, Saturday, 13 October 2018 11:15:51 PM
AJ Philips & Toni Lavis & Aidan.

What is you explanation for the dozens of predictions by so called experts and scientists of doom that have failed to materialize?
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 14 October 2018 12:24:45 AM
Hasbeen,

Most of us were capable of this in school, before slagging off a climate scientists you might want to catch up with junior science.
Consider a kerosene refrigerator. Once you have grasped how lighting a fire can make make one area cooler at the expense of another getting hotter you will have made the conceptual leap that will help you understand. Next, get wet and go stand in a strong wind, even a hot one.
Make some observations and get back to us with your apology.
Perhaps you will be able to help runner with his shameful ignorance.

Rusty.
Posted by Rusty Catheter, Sunday, 14 October 2018 1:50:16 AM
Did the blue mountains get hotter or cooler when the tsunami reached it ? Or both? Or not at all?
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 14 October 2018 6:05:15 AM
Its all good! relax! the views the ABC has been taken over by communist university students and that warming is fake is not contagious.
Unless you live in Queensland
My country village has no sky scrapers, gee its 20 homesand two service stations,never made the few 47 degree days last summer happen.
Tell me again.
About the international conspiracy to use climate change to fund a one world government
New to this site? stay around, have your say, we need the mental stimulation
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 14 October 2018 6:21:23 AM
What no-one comes up with is an approach to arrest climate change. Surely they could tell from all the millions of core samples by now how climate change was tackled in the past ?
What did they do during the last ice age to make it warmer & more comfortable again ?
Don't tell, they used a climate change Tax ?
Posted by individual, Sunday, 14 October 2018 7:11:38 AM
The victims of Queensland's devastating 2011 floods are partly to blame for damage to their properties because they didn't do enough to protect them and are guilty of "contributory negligence", dam operators claim. Floods happen but smart operators make them worse. Victims such as polar bears also contribute methane and are guilty.
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 14 October 2018 7:35:38 AM
indy I have my suspicions! as the last known climate change was ten thousand years ago something sus must have went on.
Maybe our ancestors [cave men] had a hand in it.
pity the records got lost
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 14 October 2018 11:13:13 AM
Graham you really do need to show on each thread, what the submitter logged it as.

I logged this one as humour, & find it amazing that some of our activists can actually think I was serious. Belly picked it immediately, but some of our "smarter" posters fell for it hook line & centre.

The global warming hypothesis is just so ridiculous, if you have enough math & follow it right through, that you could never believe it. Like so many I simply accepted what the wise men dictated for quite a while, but then started to see the flaws.

I spent some months getting my math back up to where it was when I did my BSc. & could follow the science. Then came Climategate. How anyone could believe the conmen after that beggars the imagination.

Ever since then the conmen have been desperately clouding the issue, making it as opaque as possible. Add in those like Steely, who obviously know the truth, but are busy for some reason, pumping in cloud just as fast as they can go. I wonder if Steely can lie straight in bed?

I've given up now, the math at my age, gives me a headache, but I thought I'd have a bit of fun with it, & it was fun. Thank you all.
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 14 October 2018 12:17:41 PM
Dear Hasbeen,

This subject has been occupying you quite a bit lately hasn't it. Probably because it is more and more difficult to sustain your denialist position.

So what do you have for us this time?

It was hot one day but not the next? Wow, really testing our acceptance of the science of global warming with the observation old cock.

Dear individual,

You wrote;

“A lot of the rise in temperature in high density urban area comes from reflection of large buildings, parking areas, roads, airports etc. out in the bush things are as they always were.”

Pray tell how that has impacted Mawson Base in the Antarctica?

“Mawson's August mean temperature of -12.8C was the highest on record and was 5.8C above the long-term average, and 1.2C above the previous record from 1996.”
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-13/warm-august-in-antarctica/10368770

Highest recorded in 60 years of data.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 14 October 2018 12:47:45 PM
Steele Reedux,
Looks like Mawson Station needs a new temperature gauge.

I haven't actually heard of anyone not accepting that climate changes, it always has & always will. What I'm questioning is all this alarmist waffle & waffle it is because no-one can do anything about it. What's next ? Old age is a major cause of deaths ? Are there going to be old age alarmists ? Maybe increasing the taxes on old age ?
Let's discuss something we can do something about ! How about harnessing common sense & logic instead of banning them ?
Posted by individual, Sunday, 14 October 2018 1:18:22 PM
Dear individual,

Prevaricating again old chap?

Pretty easy mate. Do you believe that CO2 levels have increased due to human activities and that they are causing a rise in global temperatures?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 14 October 2018 1:53:51 PM
GW scammers getting desperate.

The cause of a deadly rockmelon contamination that killed seven people and led to a miscarriage.

Extreme weather has been identified as the cause of a deadly listeria outbreak in rockmelons that claimed the lives of seven Australians and led to a miscarriage earlier this year.

Rockmelon sales plummeted by 90 per cent after 22 human cases of listeriosis across Australia were detected between January 16 and April 10.

The listeriosis cases were linked to Rombola Family Farms in Nericon near Griffith in the New South Wales Riverina region.

A NSW Department of Primary Industries report released on Thursday revealed that heavy rain in December prior to harvest, followed by dust storms 'significantly increased the organic load and amount of Listeria monocytogenes present on rockmelon.'

'The netted skin of rockmelons makes this fruit particularly hard to clean and sanitise,' the report stated.

'This outbreak highlights the need for improved control measures and awareness of external threats to food safety in the rockmelon industry (such as adverse environmental conditions) and possible impacts on the efficacy of established control measures and sanitising of fruit.'

The report described hygiene and sanitation practices at Rombola Family Farms were 'on par with, or better' than many other rockmelon growing operations across Australia.

But it noted there were dirty fans and spongy material on tables 'that was not able to be easily cleaned' in the packing shed.

'These may have been contributing factors to the outbreak but are not considered to be the major underlying causes,' the report stated
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 14 October 2018 2:44:10 PM
It was to hot for cleaners to do there job Phillip. Come on get with the narrative.
Posted by runner, Sunday, 14 October 2018 2:52:34 PM
Steele Redux,
May I suggest you read my post again ?
Posted by individual, Sunday, 14 October 2018 4:26:47 PM
This will probably show my ignorance: if temperatures are rising slightly over, say, a century, could it be because of the heat which all societies produce ? [Yes, I am dimly aware they're not the same, temperature and heat, but still]. However energy is produced, it is mostly converted into heat, for example air conditioners. Yes, I know they produce cool air inside in hot weather, but go outside and stand next to the motor thing. Is it pumping out cool air ? I don't think so.

Cars and buses etc. produce heat. Cooking produces heat. The manufacture of wind towers and solar panels produces heat. Asphalt absorbs rather than reflects heat, which is then radiated into the immediate atmosphere. City buildings almost invariably use air-conditioning. Cities are usually hotter than the surrounding countryside by a few degrees. I wonder why that is ?

Vegetation of all sorts sucks up CO2. Crops suck up CO2. Trees suck up CO2. So why not plant a hell of a lot more crops and trees, etc.?

A fool can ask questions that irritate a wise person, since the answers may be so simple.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Sunday, 14 October 2018 4:42:39 PM
Dear individual,

I did and your position was certainly not clear from it.

However it was a pretty straightforward question I put to you so an answer shouldn't be too difficult.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 14 October 2018 4:51:32 PM
I haven't actually heard of anyone not accepting that climate changes
Steel Redux,
Where's the Prevarication in this ? I have always accepted & stated here on OLO that human activity very highly likely accelerates climate change. What you are prevaricating about is that climate change is always happening. Gradually or quickly is not the point. The point is that we can't, at least at this stage of evolution, do a damn thing to stop climate change, human assisted or natural.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 14 October 2018 6:48:21 PM
Science the thing we stand in awe of until some one with no evidence tells us it is wrong
Climate change is real.
Just as real as the willingness of the owners of fossil fuel are to lie and buy politicians to hide that truth.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 October 2018 6:32:45 AM
Hasn't climate always changed,ice ages etc?
Didn't it exist in less built up cities than we now have?
Its a confection for the so called progressives in seeking leverage for reasons that I suspect are quietly urged on by those with a financial interest. Like Y2K.

The apparent exemption of China and India from the Paris agreement, for example, tells me the doomsayers are not fair dinkum.
Posted by conserv8ive, Monday, 15 October 2018 10:37:57 AM
'Science the thing we stand in awe of until some one with no evidence tells us it is wrong
Climate change is real.'

keep telling yourself Belly,. Repeating a lie often enough never makes it true.
Posted by runner, Monday, 15 October 2018 10:43:56 AM
conservative no defense you are right it changes constantly.
By the way welcome hope we see more of you.
You will not like me, I am a progressive and Liberal in the American meaning of that word.
Then again some of my best mates are conservatives
The point is, tell me I am wrong, is the climate changing now?
Then is it man made?
Look at the pollution in our sea and rivers, our plastic rubbish, is that man made?
Surely yes is the only answer, why then would we humans not be the reason the climate is changing?
Why do has that change increased from the start of the industrial revolution, a time human population growth became massive?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 October 2018 11:37:31 AM
Hi Belly,

I often have trouble understanding you at the best of times, [e.g. "Why do has that change increased from the start of the industrial revolution ...."], but are you suggesting that plastic in the oceans is causing global warming ? I thought it was all supposed to be the fault of CO2. Can you please join the dots for me ?

Cheers,

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 15 October 2018 2:59:52 PM
ah, mmm plastic, not invented in the mid 1700,s but we, no one else polluted our world with it ok?
an unfortunate truth, you may have heard about it?
It highlighted both growth in population, and proposed global warming started then, got it?
have you EVER saw a river creek park bushland, and known humans ruined it?
Any chance we touch anything without buggering it up?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 15 October 2018 3:21:34 PM
you bugger up the monitor with language , what is it , Swahili ?
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 15 October 2018 3:32:14 PM
AJ Philips, Toni Lavis, Aidan and I have to add Belly to my question.

What is you explanation for the dozens of predictions by so called experts and scientists of doom that have failed to materialize?
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 15 October 2018 5:31:24 PM
Philip S
On behalf of the Bureau of Sugar Experiment Stations, now the Sugar Research Australia, which in June 1935 brought doom to Qld cane beetles , I must apologise for any inconvenience you may experience at the hands of cane toads. Some of Qlds finest ecolgistd, ecsolgudty, ecologsts. sceinsuts sciernsits did their best.
Enjoy your day.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 15 October 2018 5:48:44 PM
I just got this email a minute ago, no idea how authentic, interesting enough nevertheless.

The Arctic Ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from US Consulate at Bergen Norway.

Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone.

Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.

Soundings to a depth of 3,100 meters showed the gulf stream still very warm.

Great masses of ice have been replaced by moraines of earth and stones, the report continued, while at many points well known glaciers have entirely disappeared.

Very few seals and no white fish are found in the eastern Arctic, while vast shoals of herring and smelts which have never before ventured so far north, are being encountered in the old seal fishing grounds.

Within a few years it is predicted that due to the ice melt the sea will rise and make most coast cities uninhabitable.
I must apologize. I neglected to mention.

This report was from November 2, 1922, as reported and published in The Washington Post 95 years ago.

This must have been caused by the Model T Ford's emissions or possibly from horse and cattle flatulence.
Posted by individual, Monday, 15 October 2018 6:03:03 PM
"As interesting as this nearly century-old article might be from a modern perspective, however, it isn’t substantive evidence either for or against the concept of anthropogenic global warming. As documented elsewhere, the warming phenomena observed in 1922 proved to be indicative only of a local event in Spitzbergen, not a trend applicable to the Arctic as a whole."
( 'elsewhere' was graphs of 150 years of the whole Arctic)
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 15 October 2018 6:25:37 PM
I used to believe Prince Charles until The 8th of July 2017 which is the doom date of his claim he made on the 8th of July 2009 he stated that "Just 96 Months to save the world", add that to the list of predictions by Gore and others that have failed to come to fruition.

The others have run away without answering it so anyone.

What is your explanation for the dozens of predictions by so called experts and scientists of doom that have failed to materialize?
Posted by Philip S, Monday, 15 October 2018 6:45:47 PM
Dear Is Mise,

Yup from your article 1922 looks like it was a horrendously hot year, except in Melbourne which in 1922 had its coldest October day since 1872.
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/1851608?

Or in Adelaide in 1922 where they experienced their coldest Christmas for 65 years.
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/1865151?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 15 October 2018 6:57:10 PM
What is your explanation for the dozens of predictions by so called experts and scientists of doom that have failed to materialize?
Philip S,
With so much gloom in our daily lives now who needs doom ?
Posted by individual, Monday, 15 October 2018 6:58:46 PM
except in Melbourne which in 1922 had its coldest October day since 1872.
Steele redux,
hang on, Melbourne is in the southern hemisphere, New York is in the northern.
Surely therein lies all the difference ?
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 6:48:06 PM
'What is your explanation for the dozens of predictions by so called experts and scientists of doom that have failed to materialize?'

because they are like economist that are experts after the event except the likes of Flannery and Gore who make money out of failed prophecies that make the JW's look accurate.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 6:55:36 PM
"hang on, Melbourne is in the southern hemisphere, New York is in the northern.Surely therein lies all the difference ?"
#

my head hurts
Posted by nicknamenick, Tuesday, 16 October 2018 8:17:35 PM
Giant hailstones hit a woman from Kingaroy Qld who usually protected herself by using her baby as an umbrella. She gets a PM bravery award for resisting melting ice on the baby last week.
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 17 October 2018 7:31:40 AM
who usually protected herself by using her baby as an umbrella.

nicknamenick,
?? Is that a typo or do you know something we don't ? Or, is your head still hurting from the flight level 14 joke ?
Posted by individual, Wednesday, 17 October 2018 9:03:53 PM
nnn knows the truth he is just amusing himself indy that woman put her body over her child
A heroic act just about every mum would do proud of her
NNN I remain convinced you are very bright, you took offence in another thread
*then posted the best thing* you have done so far.
In questioning, as is your right, me
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 18 October 2018 4:53:41 AM
Ah yeah & the hail damage was rather amusing too.
I have never experienced tennisball sized hail & it must be just horific. So who is to blame for the size of those hailstones, Donald Trump ? Jo Bjelke Pertsen or perhaps is it the Gay rights activists ? I don't expect the guilty party to claim responibility anytime soon.
Nature is indeed as unstable as many of the humans who are trying to control it by taxes.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 21 October 2018 6:49:41 AM
The Australian Bravery Decorations Council consists of fourteen members and makes recommendations to the Governor-General. Three are mothers who survived child-birth , there are two who make school-lunches without a break and six who take 4 kids shopping. The others support climate action against deniers and have hailstone damage
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 21 October 2018 7:36:23 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy