The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Assaults on Ambulance officers

Assaults on Ambulance officers

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
A report in this mornings Australian says that it was the Union
secretary that said the family attacked the ambos and caused the death
of the family member.
The attending ambos denied the secretary's report.
That secretary should be dismissed by the union for spreading to the
media such blatant lies.
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 5 September 2018 3:25:27 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The apology claims the *family* did not attack the ambos. It didn't say *nobody* attacked them.
Posted by Shockadelic, Wednesday, 5 September 2018 4:58:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bazz agree, if true, look very very proud of my years as a union official, and even more so as it was in this country's best union, but the product of the northern end of a south bound bull will not cover the truth, SOME UNIONS, SOME OFFICIALS do more harm than good [see CFMEU] thugs and mugs not understanding membership see straight through them, bung on tough fool acts, to be seen as doing something, such idiots exist but so too do idiots harming our first responders,again, if some one dashed on to your factory floor and tried to harm you would you take it or call the cops
PostScript, after my Australian workers salute to my boss, a mug not a thug, I was offered the sweetest revenge you can get, working for the thugs and mugs, in the same field, knowing my members would come with me, never for a second even thought about it, see unions are much needed and some? worse than no union at all.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 5 September 2018 5:15:38 PM
why can't the media who are paid to report give some straight answers on this event? abc given 1 billion a year and silent. Too busy with fake news, destroying the natural family, lying about illegal immigration and promoting the gw scam. What is not being said?
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 5 September 2018 5:23:20 PM
Police reported one female ambo was injured by an "aggressive male" so *something* untoward happened that shouldn't.
Posted by Shockadelic, Wednesday, 5 September 2018 10:01:49 PM
runner no offence meant mate but you both tell us the media is weak for not reporting the full story then infer you know that full story, fake news is a joke that backfired the result was Trump and his blindfold wearing supporters, yes our media, all media gets it wrong we by demanding it be like instant coffee have made it a race truth gets left out, not deliberately replaced, Bali, the first event, within minutes of that horror an ABC on the scene reporter told us this *it was not terrorism, there was a very large gas cylinder out the back* he got it wrong, wanted to jump out and be first, not to deceive us, back on thread a female Ambo called police, it is now said the crowd was crowding the Ambo, old mate my minds eye warns me, if this family takes legal action over this, and it is seen that crowd was Lebanese? you know the rest get your pile of rocks ready a stoning if only verbal is coming soon
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 6 September 2018 7:20:33 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All