The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Turnbull challenge

Turnbull challenge

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...
  13. 12
  14. 13
  15. 14
  16. All
Hi Toni, have you got a price for the Shooters and Hooters Party, Issy's favorites, he claimed he was a founding member, wants to get on early before the odds tighten. 10,000,000/1 would be a bit skinny, can you do better?
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 25 August 2018 7:39:44 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//Hi Toni, have you got a price for the Shooters and Hooters Party, Issy's favorites, he claimed he was a founding member, wants to get on early before the odds tighten.//

Unavailable, I'm afraid. Somebody tried to calculate the odds a while back, but they were so astronomical the attempt blew up their computer and nobody's been game to try it since.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Saturday, 25 August 2018 7:48:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
In these pages we can with even a glimpse see the Qld/right, tea party Liberal right has wishes wants and dreams, but like little Ruperts man Dutton the numbers are not there those dreams over one night turned to dust, Dutton and his team of fellow knife holders marched around shouting right right right, refusing to say left and asked why they march in circles
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 25 August 2018 8:06:54 AM
I think those here that think Morrison will be another Turnbull may be in for a shock.

I recall that as Immigration Minister he got plenty of stick about 'stopping the boats' yet he sucesfullu saw it out. I recall howls of protest from the Illegals advocates about his tactics and plenty of name calling. Morrison was in charge of the operation that stopped the boats, turned them around and towed them back. He copped plenty of stick from the lefties for being successful.

When Morrison became treasurer Dutton got his job and simply carried on. so why are lefties now calling Dutton right wing. He did the work that Morrison started
Posted by Banjo, Saturday, 25 August 2018 10:01:59 AM
Banjo, you could be right, Morrison also supports big tax cuts for big business, and he doesn't see any need for a Royal Commission into the banks. A real conservative with policies like that.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 25 August 2018 10:26:46 AM
"Morrison and the Liberals will win the next Federal election."

Don't put any money on that Is Mise. You would be the only person in Australia who thinks that.

I had a good laugh about the press gallery yapping about how popular that horrible Bishop woman is as she marched along the corridors smirking. She got 11 votes out 85. I don't recall how well she got along with Morrison, but I hope she gets put onto the backbench, along with Pyne and Birmingham. The fact the Freydenberg was elected deputy leader (when he should be a backbencher, too) again shows that the majority of Liberals haven't got the message - he was as bad as Turnbull on outrageously high electricity prices and slavering to the Paris Accord. As deputy leader he can have his pick of ministries, and it is hoped that he opts for Foreign Affairs to get rid of Ms. Horrible, and thereby make his first positive contribution to Australia.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 25 August 2018 10:53:37 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...