The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Turnbull challenge

Turnbull challenge

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. All
Dear Steele,

Thank You for your observations.

They are as always deeply appreciated.

At the moment I am very disheartened by the
shambles that we've had during this awful week.
There were so many people that I had pinned
my hopes on - whose behaviour has let the country
down.

I've just written a post on the "Who is Peter Dutton?"
discussion, that you might find interesting.

Anyway, we'll have to wait and see what happens next.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 26 August 2018 4:54:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy your recent thread about the future of the Liberal party turned out to be timely, and we are still not sure what that future will be
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 26 August 2018 5:16:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Belly,

Thanks for that.

I'm not sure of anything at the moment.

I can only hope and trust that Julie Bishop will
eventually be rewarded for her loyalty. She's
earned a prestigeous overseas posting.
Perhaps Bill Shorten when he wins the next election
will appoint her?
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 26 August 2018 5:21:56 PM
cont'd ...

Dear Belly,

It would be great if Julie Bishop was appointed as our
next Governor General. The end of Cosgrove's term should
be coming up soon. She'd do an excellent job!
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 26 August 2018 11:02:04 PM
J.Bishop as GG

Hilarious laughter, repeated, repeated!!
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 26 August 2018 11:57:58 PM
Foxy yes again JB has earned her next job, we only need to know if it will be her leader or mine who gives it to her, just wanted to again underline a truth, Queenslanders think differently that other parts of the country it can be said each part of this country does, but some Queenslanders insist on thinking different that? well you fill in the blanks, Brendan Nelson has a job, and is doing it brilliantly, given to him by Labor [he failed as leader] Hockey is doing very well in his job given to him by his party, the former leader of the nationals did us proud in the Vatican after Labor appointed him, Bishop, had to be betrayed, it was that, because the need to defeat Dutton was seen as more important, she, by sitting on the back bench proves her loyalty to her party, shame so many did not hold that view
Posted by Belly, Monday, 27 August 2018 6:30:53 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. All