The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is There No Hope For Bill Shorten?

Is There No Hope For Bill Shorten?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
Foxy

Obama is another Trump breakfast in the crocodile pit.
Now the dust has settled in the Democrats camp, the truth may now be exposed. And exposed it is.
Obama is, as suspected all along, a homosexual. His sick wife(sic), is actually a tranvestite. His children are adopted.
But another of the Democrat facades exposed after Trump
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 21 October 2017 4:17:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"The story is a fabrication. The site itself contains a disclaimer stating that this story — as well as everything else it publishes — is completely made up:

DISCLAIMER: America’s Last Line of Defense is a satirical publication that may sometimes appear to be telling the truth. We assure you that’s not the case. We present fiction as fact and our sources don’t actually exist. Names that represent actual people and places are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and do not in any way depict reality.

In other words, if you believe this crap you’re a real dumbass."
diver dan. going down staying down
Posted by nicknamenick, Saturday, 21 October 2017 4:42:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear DD,

And here I was taking you seriously.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 21 October 2017 5:54:32 PM
cont'd ...

Dear DD,

I forgot to add that:

You're entitled to your negative opinions
but post slowly in future.
I only have two middle fingers to go around.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 21 October 2017 6:52:51 PM
Foxy...NNN

I'm sorry if this truth is offensive to you, as I'm sure it must be. But truth eventually prevails, and it has, against eight years of subterfuge, lies and conniving by the Democrats. The truth is out. Thank God for the "Straight" Mr Trump, and an honest administration at last, in the USofA.
Posted by diver dan, Saturday, 21 October 2017 6:59:21 PM
Dear DD,

It was the "Nothing But the truth,"
part that tripped you up.

Well played.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 21 October 2017 7:27:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All