The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Immigration

Immigration

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
Paul1405,

You forgot to address this,

"The Greens are a fake environmental party because of their support for mass immigration and a ‘Big Australia’"

http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2017/04/greens-immigration-policy-create-big-australia/

and this,

"The Greens used to be interested in immigration. Especially from the perspectives of environment and sustainability, but city overcrowding and other issues warranted mention as well. Where did the emphasis on ZPG go? What about contraception and abortion? Only for Australian couples it seems."

That is for starters and after you find time to direct some comments at the OP, which you never do.

Once again, you are endeavouring to hijack the thread to play amateur funnyman and play your forum games including swapping the goal posts around.
Posted by leoj, Saturday, 29 April 2017 7:46:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Very simple, you make the claims, you provide the evidence Leoj. You are always big on the former but sadly lacking in the latter. I see no compulsion to answer the erroneous claims of some old Hansonite. Where is your evidence?
"amateur funnyman" I see nothing funny in some "other" forumites past history, in this case Onthebeach, do you?
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 29 April 2017 8:56:38 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405,

I have provided evidence, see the posts and the link.

Stop your ducking and ad hominem and provide the answers.
Posted by leoj, Saturday, 29 April 2017 10:18:30 PM
Paul,

“Should my neighbor from Pakistan, his wife and child have not been allowed into Australia?”

Why would you ask someone who you regard as “ number one bigot and racists” such a daft question?
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 30 April 2017 9:07:18 AM
ttbn, possibly there are exceptions to the rule, even for the number one bigot and racists. My question is really asking is there any such thing as a acceptable Muslim immigrant, or like Hanson when asked if there was any such thing as a good Muslim was dumb struck, are you also dumb struck?

Leoj, an opinion piece by Leith van Onselen is hardly evidence, a rather good opinion piece with very nice graphs I must say. Is 200,000 migrants p/a really uncontrolled mass immigration. Are the Greens and for that matter migrants responsible for overcrowded buses and trains and the urban sprawl of Sydney and Melbourne in particular, maybe failed government policy in those areas is the cause.
It is my opinion that a zero world population growth is desirable. given the present growth rate is unsustainable long term. That is not to say there should not be net population increases in some underpopulated areas, and Australia could be considered thus. While at the same time decreases take place elsewhere. Do you find that unreasonable.
The failure of One Nation and those of the extreme right, is they believe population is a domestic concern only, and fail to take a world view on the issue. The simplistic argument from some is Australia should build barriers, exclude all others, and live in happy isolation inside "Fortress Australia". Such advocates do not take into account economic and bilateral relations with other countries, who could perceive such moves as hostile to their own interests.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 1 May 2017 5:40:45 AM
Hi Doog,

In defence of road deaths, I have to point out that far more people die each year from malaria, malnutrition, and in childbirth. So we need to defend the right of people to drive however they like on the roads, and to die doing so.

As for deaths caused by Islamist terrorists, knifings here, shooting there, less than one a month, obviously, in context, they barely rate. And how about all the terrorist murders that we don't hear about, because of the biased media ? Buddhist terrorists murdering Australians, Sikh and Hindu terrorists murdering Australians ? Baptists kidnapping babies ? How come we never hear of those atrocities ? Hmmmmmm ?

No, we hear only of Islamist atrocities, not to mention that they are invariably taken out of context. There must be a reason for that. Just watch: when the next one or two occur, the media will be all over it.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Monday, 1 May 2017 9:18:38 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy