The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > March to Awareness on Bullying.

March to Awareness on Bullying.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All
March 14, March 21, ABC “Bullied”.

To begin with... serious news media have a limited rolled over list of what many listeners I speculate would want to be interested in,yet. Short list being: city property price boom, stamp duty, negative gearing; Donald Trump's postings, Obama wire taps, Russian hackers scandalised updates returning to be heard many times; terrorism; ISIS... there's not that many topics to hear and/or read about, that on having topics brought back into focus, citizens learn no knew information. ABC The Drum, whatever topics being discussed almost everything sounds the same political process slowly moving forwards justification.

Journalism the way it is, I cannot believe school children are any better learned by information compared to adult serious media. Some idea that children have to go to school to learn, that missing school is unacceptable, the idea children are learning anything is that many children learn to and practice bullying on the weaker students.

Like media rolling over the same stories expressing the same mining boom end, the same Sydney property bubble warnings, while I'm now typing, I'm listening to on ABC The Business. All the same warnings having been heard hundreds of times.

School forces students of all ages to perform the same day-after-day maths tasks, and same limited knowledge to several topics as serious journalism.

I theorise, education departments, enforced by principles, are wanting students to fail to achieve proficient memory abilities. Mental stressed children can't learn/memorise various alterations limited to the same knowledge.

Bullies are themselves been bullied by teachers over many hours beginning soon after first attending school, aged 5 years, that bullies are doing little more than what teachers taught bullies how to bully up to 30 students.

ABC “Bullied”, teachers were ignoring mentioned problem, that the ABC program was little more than bullying awareness and sympathy for bullied victims.

As children are encouraged to be innovative, zero innovation is when no questioner asked why bullies bully physically weaker students.

Teachers teaching to curriculum tests, forcing teachers to teach aged 5 years not ready for school, merely traumatises childhood pathway learning behaviours.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 22 March 2017 11:33:00 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
There must be children bored out of their brains: waiting for something to happen; having to listen to teachers words, not being able to listen and remember everything being said; relying on being told a limited number of rolled over instructions; pen pushing, copying off chalkboards for much of an up to 6 hour day 4.5 days a week over 35 weeks each year for an expected 13 years.

Parents whom notice children's state of exhaustion, may say after 2 hours of reading, children's behaviour shows mental exhaustion. Which suggest children can become hyperactive to self-medicate feeling mentally exhausted.

As I am often bored by watching ABC television serious conversation programming, that if I didn't have several PVR hard disk drive recording equipment recording everything, that one PVR was equipped with a turned on “Shift” function. To be able to quickly move through news topics, without such PVR equipment, my television set would rarely ever be turn on. The few new news worthy stories to watch, would not be worth waiting for, having to listen to all the rolled over story updates, reminding listeners of initial events, heard many times before. That I speculate, most people read news instead, scanning through stories as I would scan through television news stories.

To most children, classroom schooling must be like 6 hours of Don Dale detention centre being held in confined spaces, having being given choices of doing nothing or watching television with other inmates without having a PVR recorder, where 99% of television programming will drive watchers crazy with boredom. That there would be teenagers held in detention centres climbing on rooftops after having destroyed detention centres. That children's childhood desires for satisfying curiosity is being crushed by rolled over same instructions, same curriculum subjects, same bullying teachers. That childhood intelligence are being hurried through rolled over irrelevant knowledge and tested on knowing nothing worthy of knowing, leaving students deprived of all knowledge, punished for child-like curiosity developing creative independent thought, dissatisfied children being left with each other to either be bullied and/or entertain spare opportunistic moments by bullying predatory prey.
Posted by steve101, Thursday, 23 March 2017 9:54:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The descriptive term “cognitive overloading” learning too much too quickly, that memories are hearing bullying demands from teacher(s), shifting comprehension from same old nothing, to students arguing with teachers dramas played out in classrooms, that: mental stress boredom; constant repeated judgements; few opportunities to feel achievement, that students would rather be somewhere else. Is it no wonder Australian students are accused of having one of the most disrupting classroom environments compared to many OECD countries.

I theorise, education is merely holding children in a Neanderthal state of intelligence, most bored out of their brains children being moved towards sports predominately simple physical behaviours. That nerd like behaviour students are allowed to be bullied by jockstrap narcissistic bullies whom on having a winning spirit self-esteem, such bullying students feel punished by classroom activities and teacher dominating demands, narcissistic depressed bullying students rebuild their self-esteem by bullying physically weak looking classroom achiever nerds as a bit of spare time sport. That by suspending students from school for bullying for several days as punishment as mentioned on ABC “Bullied”, bullying students are rewarded for bullying, and find incentive to continue bullying the same complaining to teachers students.

I have typed up many extensive detailed post readings, most posted readings lead to bad school education, that school education is about intentionally destroying human Homo-Sapien intelligence, so a “The Blacklist” described cabal-like establishment can get away with messing with working class, that media confidence gaining lies which having filled human memories up with free market forces myths, used as future “why working class lost wealth” has happened. Confidence in the truth in media stories, exampling Paul Keating's “recession Australia had to have” and 2008 behind closed doors arguable to whether existed sub-prime mortgage crisis GFC political dramas politicians are saving the world from, media are constantly reminding people about, particularly before this recent property boom began, 2 years ago.
Posted by steve101, Thursday, 23 March 2017 9:59:00 AM
Children are being conditioned to scan memories for solutions, rather than being better capable thinkers: drawing on probabilities; bringing together several relative information into rational argument most traumatised by education are fearful to experience... I bring to readers attentions to. That I can assume 95% of citizenry ignore anything that doesn't solve immediate problems: much of which are feeling depressed, which leads me back to childhood classroom long hours of depressing tasks, cognitive overload, lost self-esteem and boredom. I speculate, any knowledgeable information to that 99% of citizenry that information doesn't solve immediate problems, ideas are little more than schooling rolled over lessons learning and/or boring serious media news.

Media dramas are either acted out as serious acting drama: NCIS; Law & Order; real life event programming... other programs over laughed background laughter on often not very comedy performance statements. The limited new ideas, I personally don't watch such media as feelings of boredom quickly set in. To people suffering depression, boredom no doubt would make matters worse. Boredom and stress leads to alcoholic consumption, leads to drug addictions, leads to a collapsing society, partly blamed on bad schooling and partly blamed on media's dysfunctional rolled over seriousness and too easy to laugh entertainments.

This being so obvious... society, to get out of a drug culture: ICE; opioid; cocaine... citizenry need to have no mental traumas which need medicating plus a sense of predicting what would happen consequences, an intelligence teenagers seen on “Science Of Stupid” and “World's Craziest Fools” are lacking, that pointless school education tasks particularly in childhood early ages, causing a continued state of mental stress, that all information while feeling mental stress fears (fight and flight) warnings, becomes incorporated as entire life struggling depression memories together with whatever time left after school hours of practical skilled experiences information memories children would have been learning being used to think out problem issues. Schooling redirect practical skilled learning replaced with not yet needed academic learning letters and numbers impractical for thinking knowledge.
Posted by steve101, Thursday, 23 March 2017 10:07:00 AM
A lack of practical thought, bullies may see repressed normal active thought, being held/jailed in a classroom, depleted self-esteem which I believe would have never been a childhood issue if so much fear: of not understanding teachers instructions; to be bullied by a teacher; to feel less intelligent than better preforming students... were not forced onto children, normal childhood healthy narcissism, on feeling bullied by teachers and parents, bullying other children for their obvious reasons: weak; nerdy; heavy body weight... boosts bullies winner/better than prey competitive self-esteem.

If competition were less of an issue: winner verse in-denial stimuli incentive for playing sports ball chasing games self-medicating pleasures; teachers persuading children to realise competition between children, every child knows every other child's academic test scores. The need for lost self-esteem children turn to bullying to raise/boost/recover lost self-esteem, bullying would not be so much of an issue, that adult male bullying family violence would be far less of an issue.

…..................

This last 12 months of reserve bank warnings that property bubble will bust causing mortgage hardship concern, to which property investors (I speculate) RBA comments are ignored. As I promote my arguments that once people realise serious talk, listeners suddenly stop listening, property investors who aren't listening have been conditioned through various means not to care, not to take any notice. I would suggest, that many media fears for as long as human emotional avoid fear memories can realise, most fears warnings don't actual happen, so human emotional intelligence tends to ignore media warnings. That warnings, being concerned about citizenry are short term propaganda.
Posted by steve101, Thursday, 23 March 2017 10:19:10 AM
The idea of freedom of speech is no more than propaganda, when educated to repeat what students are told to believe even though being under duress, that adults scan memories for media pointed out beliefs, that shock jocks, used media stories to focus criticism on political leaders, which few politicians hold office portfolio for more than four years. That exampling 18C, media show politicians using 18c as an opportunity to promote freedom of speech democracy governments, where I would strongly argue, freedom of speech is no better than what's believed happens in communist countries, that media in collusion with politicians allow politicians to choose media agenda. That the rolled over news topics: murders and politics generally dominate news. That what's not spoken about, (exampling bad school education) never crosses citizenry conscious awareness.

ABC television presented: The School; Revolution School... I suggest, are director cut and scripted to avoid showing teachers teaching students methods and what's being taught, depriving viewers teaching examples which could be used as public debate. Most scenes are seemingly angry frustrated students arguing with teachers, principles, deputy principles and councillors. I assume, using my own desires, to watch such rolled over pointless arguing aggression can't hold intelligent people's attention for any length of time.
Posted by steve101, Thursday, 23 March 2017 10:22:48 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy