The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Oh what a beautiful morning

Oh what a beautiful morning

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. ...
  14. 15
  15. 16
  16. 17
  17. All
Dear Armchair critic,

Sorry mate I kept getting distracted by the other headlining stories on your most trustworthy new source.

Here a couple of the hard hitting pieces;

“Is she an auntie or a stepmom? Tyga's girlfriend Kylie Jenner babysits King Cairo after Blac Chyna gave birth to daughter Dream”

and

“'I never regretted my decision': Caitlin Stasey reveals she had an abortion, aged 22... in an apparent response to President-elect Donald Trump's anti-abortion stance”

Yup look like you have convinced me.

Oh wait, Bazz is now saying the evidence is airy fairy, sorry mate, ya lost me.

Dear Bazz,

You asked why I picked the CIA fabrication? Simply because it was on the top of your list. If you felt inclined to substantiate another I'm happy to have a crack.

Dear Hasbeen,

You really don't get this do you. You keep thinking this was a victory for the right. Here is a video of Michael Moore not only predicting a Trump win 5 months out but giving the reasons why and even saying how it would be done. The true left got it. I have little doubt that Trump will shaft these voter pretty quickly but for now I certainly don't blame them for the way they voted.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxDRqeuLNag&feature=youtu.be

Dear Paul,

It might be worth you checking it out too if you haven't seen it yet.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 12 November 2016 12:08:50 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Steele Redux,
Well you guys know I'll dig the stuff up...
I wasn't claiming the allegation was substantiated, just providing a source for it...
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 12 November 2016 1:13:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Steele,

I like and respect the work of Michael Moore, his American social commentary is spot on. I have a number of his doco's myself.
What he puts forward in those 4 minutes is absolutely true.
I, like your father-in-law also see similarities, it scares me as to where this can lead. Is there a danger that the Mexicans could become the 'New Jews'. Am I an alarmist to think that at some future point a war with China could well be seen as necessary. Trump attracted millions of the politically and economically disposed, good decent people which the Capitalists system has disenfranchised, they deserve better, but he also attracted the extreme, the ratbags and the hate people. There are those that are saying "Don't worry the hate speak from The Donald was only rhetoric for the masses, it will all be different when he is elected." I am not so sure. Your father-in-law is right to the extent that there are dangers in this to be recognized, and the world needs to be most careful, and not be swept up in some blind euphoria and ignore the dangers.
What no one can say is where on the political Richter scale does Trump lie, he could be a benign 5, then again he could be an explosive 10. Its going to be an expensive lesson to find out.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 12 November 2016 6:23:58 AM
I'm seeing a mix of commentary from the left post election. Some is very good pointing to the way the hurts of many have been dismissed by "progressives", pointing to the failures in ignoring Clinton's history and other problems and calling for a rethink. Others are doing the nothing to see here folks, its all about the dumb voters who put Trump in.

It seems unlikely that the right can be willing to learn much that's good from this at the moment. Victory has a way of taking the impitus out of a cleanup but there is plenty of opportunity for the left to clean the house. An opportunity that can easily be lost if those who are OK with the Clinton way if doing things are allowed to hang onto their influence.

Its clear that many are desperate for a better deal. The choice for the left seems to be to continue to dismiss and ignore them and see their votes go to extremist populists or start honestly dealing with their concerns and look for solutions that work.

R0bert
Posted by R0bert, Saturday, 12 November 2016 7:34:19 AM
Now that the predictions by the elite have been proved wrong, the only thing that remains constant is the huge dummy spit of the loony Left, which cannot, and will never be able to, come to grips with the fact not everyone believes in their bulldust. The pendulum is starting to swing back to sanity all over the world. Cameron has gone, Merkel is going, Trudeau with his maniacal immigration will be next, and Turnbull will have to go soon. As Trump declares he is finished with the climate change fraud, brainless Turnbull intends to spend more of our money on the rubbish and send idiots to Marrakesh. The media has gone into a frenzy, guts-aching and spreading fear about Trump's 'awful' effect on Australia. The only difference Trump's election will mean is that we are going to have to start pulling our weight on ANZUS, and spending decent amounts of money on defence, instead of on welfare, illegal immigrants, immigration and stifling free speech, recognition of 3% of the population and spending billions on them. We are among the bludgers who Trump is sick of America supporting, and we think that we are the U.S's best ally. Europe, the Philippines and Japan are going to start crapping themselves, too and start supporting America and not rubbishing it. China is going to have to pull its ugly, aggressive head in. The cultural Marxist are going to have to crawl back to their smelly middens and stay there. The new leader of the Free World is here.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 12 November 2016 9:34:43 AM
Hey ttbn,
I hear there's a fairly good chance Marine Le Pen will win power in France in next May.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/731002/Marine-Le-Pen-will-National-Front-leader-win-French-election-latest-odds-polls-President

The EU federalists in Brussels must be literally beside themselves at this point.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 12 November 2016 10:15:19 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12