The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is Shorten losing it?

Is Shorten losing it?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
The other night, on a TV news we had him questioning Turnbull's integrity.

Surely someone with Shortens experience should know that you can't question that which does not exist, has never existed, & will never exist in the future.

Wake up Bill.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 21 May 2016 2:10:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
May 20, ABC 7.30 presents “police raids”: NBN co. leaked documents stating a critical slowdown in the role-out of fibre-optic cable.

Malcolm Turnbull saying, AFT “as you know, they operate entirely independent from the government”.

Bill Shorten saying, “a massive blow out of NBN role-out”.

Malcolm Turnbull saying, “Lobor should be ashamed of themselves”.

Malcolm Turnbull accuses Labor of “attacking the integrity of the Australian Feral Police”.

AFT spokesman saying, “acts independently and acts within the law”.

Bill Shorten says, “that the Turnbull government has called in the Australian Federal Police to investigate the leaking documents that embarrassed and exposed the Turnbull government”.

ABC1 7.30 presents a montage of short imaged, one line statements of important people, to be explained in more detail by commentating smooth sounding female journalist.

Journalists get an opportunity to detail federal budget deficits on NBN cost overruns.

This story is perfect propaganda. The story to my thinking, is so seriously dramatically presented, the story looks contrived.

It doesn't matter whether Liberal or Labor is elected to government, every elected person to a seat, to my knowledge, does the same job for their electorate with the same pay and retirement privileges.

Propaganda is about what voters believe about government processes. Scandals show separation between: political parties; law; journalists. Budget deficits remind citizens of the blown-out budget deficit major concerns.

Religion often mention end of time judgement day, Apocalypse. Media series and movies have many Apocalypse story reminders, which a say are used during false Apocalypse is coming, sell all property in hurry, bury money, quit employment and head into the country to rent, scams. As in 1999.

Politicians are setting citizens up to believe the next market crash cannot to fixed like 2007-2008 GFC.

Democracy government and media are a confidence scam, telling listeners what to believe using serious acting performances.

When markets turn seriously sour: 1987; 1990 recession; 2000 to now flat share market; term deposit bank low interest rate rewards; 2007-2008 GFC. Media listeners believe all serious sounding lies and thereafter scare reminders, to why citizens have lost savings and asset prices have fallen.
Posted by steve101, Sunday, 22 May 2016 4:15:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Human children's self-generating endorphins (morphine), rewarding emotion self-programming, I say, needs a focus point of learning to believe in something, to give a purpose in learning something.

Aged 5 to 6 years children, placed inside classrooms for many hours per day. Teachers bullying children to pay attention to boring letters and numbers, leading to spelling tests. Children so: bored; fatigued sitting inside classrooms; in-need of moving around in open spaces; in-need of simple understanding entertaining dramas. Aging children use morphine rewarding learning attention towards: sports; Shakespearean political dramas; emphasised fun visual simplified experiences, to relieve classroom boredom memories and mental stress traumas of up to 6 hours per day, 5 days per week, most months each year, many years of being held inside classrooms.

Mentally stressed badly educated children, aging into adulthood, need to believe in themselves, in order to keep years of depressing school education repressing mental stress memories from being felt.

People's need to feel intelligent for understanding vague dramatised anecdotal evidence: chosen religions; chosen political party; chosen sports are not rigged; chosen field of employment.

A need to overcome repressed schooling mental stress traumatising memories, exampling school teachers and priests molesting children, 30 years later, grown child-abused adults are complaining about traumas of being molested, examples what memorised child-like mental stress traumas does to adults.

I say, the more traumatised children were from school environments, the more children deny being traumatised at school, quoting school was a buzz.

Human: drug addiction; alcoholism; all violence; religious extremism; suicide; most psychological illnesses other than birth defects, can be blamed on long hours of forced classroom schooling, establishment doesn't want citizen to believe is the main problem.

Blaming parents for children's poor behaviours could be corrected by children's own self-programming, if school education had not intervened, forcing letters, spelling and numbers learning further guiding children's inducing morphine self-medicating behaviour towards a pathway of even poorer self-programmed behaviours.

Why did I choose politics to post this reading? In the end, the party voters vote for depends of how voters decide, education being a political topic.
Posted by steve101, Sunday, 22 May 2016 4:18:06 PM
Voting believed to be compulsory... on turning up to a voting station. Citizens merely need to be marked off the list of voters.

I vaguely remember a Gogh Whitlem statement, after voters are marked off the list, voters can walk out the door.
Voting is not compulsory.

Since after 1999, Radio National, Life Matters guest speaker scammed me out of my house, after lying assurances listeners would not be messed around because listeners know too much, myself, being rushed into selling my house cheaply during a 1999 low property priced market, to beat the 1999 October DOW Jones index 7,200 crash, that media crash statements didn't happen before the DOW went back up to 11,700 in January 2000; I accuse an establishment, stalked and stole thousands of dollars off me. Lost income for many years after, being clearly told in late October 1999, not to seek employment because I knew too much.

Since 2000, I marked myself off the role... scribble on the voting papers, and walk out the door.

There is no difference between the two main chosen behind closed doors selected candidates, parties. On May 20, even North Queensland, Bob Katter, shown on ABC1 breakfast television, challengers any person to tell the difference between the two parties.

Both federal parties wanted a goods and services tax. Both parties acted as though their parties would lose votes, if they introduced the tax. When GST was introduced, I theorise, to increase new house prices and allow small business labour intensive service industries to be 10% more expensive.

Politicians go on about small business service industries, only to increase taxes on service industries to kill business.
Establishment controlled services industries would be non-profit subsidised.
Posted by steve101, Sunday, 22 May 2016 4:21:14 PM
On a separate note: I wonder, by receiving a flu vaccine injection, many people, particularly elderly people, suffer from the flu. Do people after receiving flu vaccines, suffering from flu symptoms, pass the flu onto other people? Theorising that people suffering from winter season flu, flu could have be caused by other people's flu vaccines.
I queried this idea, to a non-doctor, who told me, he was told by his doctor, that flu vaccines were to protect people against more deadly killer flu strains.

Good propaganda for governments, are to pretend to fix things when all that is happening is governments cause problems only to pretend to fix problems.

…........................

I theorise the establishment invented U.S. sub-prime crises by actually paying independent lenders to lend Sub-prime (heard to be 14% interest rates) mortgage finance lending to high risk US Americans that were deemed unreliable to service loans.
Establishment knowing new employment opportunities were heading south to cheaper economic air-conditioning factory temperature environments, to that of Northern U.S. states heating factory temperature environment needs.
Usually booms end in busts. After 911 lowering of interest rates excuses, early 2002 to late 2004 housing boom peaked, peaked house prices stayed high until 2006, sliding down to 2007 lows, beginning of the sub-prime crises. I saw a graph on U.S. house prices.

Rating agencies rating 14% mortgage deeds, during low interest rate periods at AAA rating status, regardless who was borrowing finance, I say is a lie. Recent statement said, “No person has gone to jail”. How stupid are people to believe what people are told? Merely because media doesn't expose lies to be lies.
Posted by steve101, Sunday, 22 May 2016 4:26:33 PM
It's quiet amazing that the word 'integrity' could be heard passing the lips of any politician. There is no integrity in politics.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 23 May 2016 9:58:39 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy