The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is Shorten losing it?

Is Shorten losing it?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
I suggest farmers are an easy target. Keeping farmers in debt, keeps farmers producing food resources to service debts. There may be a theory that once farmers pay out debts, farmers produce less food resources. Banks are often keen to lend finance, trapping farmers soon after.

The Swiss Loans Affair
http://www.chrisgriffith.com/1990s/1995/foreign4.html

Critic Queries Swiss Loans.
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/zoom/archive/rnews920914_0021_2721

My arguments are that money is not and never has been borrowed overseas. Money never leaves banks when money is borrowed, instead bank cheques allow transfers on bank credits between bank accounts. New bank account credits become new loan lending credits. Big four Australian banks lending money, by the end of each month, I assume, balance sheets may need small adjustments.

As I say, whether banks are controlled by an establishment or not, what does Australian banks want with Swiss Francs credits?

Overseas currency borrowing to be used in local lending is a lie.

Read more at: http://deepthought101.simplesite.com
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 31 May 2016 2:33:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If having read my previous readings on why 2016 is a bad year for investments. Plus my every seven years market decline 2015, which came true. After splitting year numbers into, Pythagoras numerology, exampling: 1998, AMP float $34 shares, declined in July 1998, picked back up in October 1998, not much happened, 1+9+9+8 = 9; 2007 Sub-prime crises, = 9; 2016, 2+0+1+6 = 9. 1989 was the actual year the 2 year Keating boom ended and the Keating recession began. Something bad happened in 1980, yet I not sure what. The bad may have been limited to USA.
I am going with, because 2015 wasn't that bad, eventually recovering. The baby boom generation building and saving wealth, buying into property investments. I believe after July 2016, “bad” is going to happen.

Channel 55 had a series “Damien”. “The Omen”: 666, 6+6+6 = 9.
I don't believe in magical mystic numbers. I do believe establishment are allowing people in their social club to figure out the number 9 is the true devils number. Because zombies “feel” they're too intelligent to believe in conspiracies, than zombies get to remain zombies.

I have not been talking to ghostly spirits, nor can I predict the future using Tara Cards. I see more clearly with calm consideration, using years of listening, hearing ideas that stand out differently to all the other noise being heard in the media. Phrases to prompt thought, exampling religions demands for money to do god's work.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 31 May 2016 2:37:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
March 31, 2016. ABC1 television shown at 8.30 PM. “Revolution School” tells the story of Kambrya College an outer suburban high school in Melbourne.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/revolution-school/

What I saw, were many students being easily distracted by: noises; laughing; anger; frustration; teacher disciplining and commenting redirections.

One teacher concludes students within her class have leaning abilities between grade 3 to year 8.

What's seen are teachers standing in front of class students, managing students distractions, putting out questions to students. during none of the fast moving from scene to scene one line statement scenes, can any teacher's questions be heard allowing some idea for ABC viewer's to determine what's being taught.

There's a scene about male a student being court with marijuana. “First drug seized in 5 years”. ABC cameras were there to capture the first discovery in 5 years of a student carrying marijuana. How lucky we are to witness this live action scene of a student being: back pack bag searched; warned; threatened.

One teacher adult says. many students are not interested in learning English. It is difficult to know what students are learning by watching the first episode of Revolution School program.

What viewers do see, whether realised or not... hold many teenagers in classrooms for long hours, encourages students easy instant distraction from mental stress, solving teacher's assigned problems. A student distraction or teacher redirection starts up, student mental torture of hurrying scanning memories for answers which may not exist within memories and or answered memories have mental stress attachments, relief from scanning memories rewards behaviours of being distracted.

Wide variety of student abilities within classrooms, students with easy focused attention, knowing answers are being held back (learning behaviours punished) by students that can't complete teachers assigned tasks, finding opportunities to redirect class activities with noise and or comments.

I accuse the whole teacher addressing a classroom of students with different learning abilities as deliberate sabotaging students learning.

Yet, if students were given books to read, I am sure readings would be drafted to allowing difficult to remember analogies.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 1 June 2016 2:38:30 PM
What should happen, is, aged 5 to 6 years children are too young to sit inside classrooms for many hours a day, for many days each week, for many months at a time. Students at such young ages will develop tactics to distract themselves from any boredom, developing mental stress and self-induced chemical endorphin, morphine medication addiction withdrawal.
Incorrect learning tactics may find: ADHD; ADD; ODD, developing.

As one teacher in the Revolution School program said, students have learned to take noise distractions between students to a point they can get away with, before teachers start criticising class students.

I say students would learn what was presented to be learned if children started learning at aged 9 years. Aged 9 years children wouldn't need to develop avoidance tactics having discarded emotional self-programming.

Aged 5 to 6 entry into classroom schooling, ensures most students will find employment in truck driving employment skilled work.
Talented students capable of calm thought, easy remembering of simple knowledge, will be held back from learning, not getting ahead of the little real knowledge education offers.

…................

Politicians use Gonski as an excuse to why children are poor learners.
Whenever education get mentioned “full Gonski funding will solve education issues”.

What is Gonski?
http://www.igiveagonski.com.au/whats_gonski

In the 'What is Gonski?' attachment, doesn't mention solving mental stress and or mental illnesses as an independent issue.

The 'Revolution Schooling' does mention mental stress as an issue.

My opinion is. School is not about learning: memory retention of information. Schooling is about stopping children from developing intelligent thinking, stopping human brains from being able to easily learn skilled work and conclude in detail memorised arguments against media and political lies.

I assume, most people ignore politics, partly because media presentations are often poorly detailed headlined statements, directed at populations educated in classroom's: disruptive; distracting; boring; no thinking needed, poor language skilled environments. Plus a media that moves from scene to scene as to disturb memorising a flow of information. A media constantly appealing to the “child within” emotional brain. A media using serious murder stories limited criteria.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 1 June 2016 2:46:00 PM
Pheeewww !
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 1 June 2016 6:49:52 PM
What can voters believe from political candidates lips.

Old saying, “how can you tell when politicians are lying” answer, “they’re lips are moving”.

Attachment PDF file is about: trust and some of histories' most damaging periods where trusting politicians didn't work out for voters. Theorising why politicians don't want voters trust, because politicians will certainly disappoint voters trust.

Rather voters must choose the best of two main parties, bad bunch.

Plus: June 6, 2016 Four Corners conclusions.

To Trust or Not To Trust Governments:

http://www.pdfhost.net/index.php?Action=Download&File=6ec004eb26b3ea861d733aa690d66c6a

end of this reading.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 7 June 2016 2:40:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy