The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is Shorten losing it?

Is Shorten losing it?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
The other night, on a TV news we had him questioning Turnbull's integrity.

Surely someone with Shortens experience should know that you can't question that which does not exist, has never existed, & will never exist in the future.

Wake up Bill.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 21 May 2016 2:10:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
May 20, ABC 7.30 presents “police raids”: NBN co. leaked documents stating a critical slowdown in the role-out of fibre-optic cable.

Malcolm Turnbull saying, AFT “as you know, they operate entirely independent from the government”.

Bill Shorten saying, “a massive blow out of NBN role-out”.

Malcolm Turnbull saying, “Lobor should be ashamed of themselves”.

Malcolm Turnbull accuses Labor of “attacking the integrity of the Australian Feral Police”.

AFT spokesman saying, “acts independently and acts within the law”.

Bill Shorten says, “that the Turnbull government has called in the Australian Federal Police to investigate the leaking documents that embarrassed and exposed the Turnbull government”.

ABC1 7.30 presents a montage of short imaged, one line statements of important people, to be explained in more detail by commentating smooth sounding female journalist.

Journalists get an opportunity to detail federal budget deficits on NBN cost overruns.

This story is perfect propaganda. The story to my thinking, is so seriously dramatically presented, the story looks contrived.

It doesn't matter whether Liberal or Labor is elected to government, every elected person to a seat, to my knowledge, does the same job for their electorate with the same pay and retirement privileges.

Propaganda is about what voters believe about government processes. Scandals show separation between: political parties; law; journalists. Budget deficits remind citizens of the blown-out budget deficit major concerns.

Religion often mention end of time judgement day, Apocalypse. Media series and movies have many Apocalypse story reminders, which a say are used during false Apocalypse is coming, sell all property in hurry, bury money, quit employment and head into the country to rent, scams. As in 1999.

Politicians are setting citizens up to believe the next market crash cannot to fixed like 2007-2008 GFC.

Democracy government and media are a confidence scam, telling listeners what to believe using serious acting performances.

When markets turn seriously sour: 1987; 1990 recession; 2000 to now flat share market; term deposit bank low interest rate rewards; 2007-2008 GFC. Media listeners believe all serious sounding lies and thereafter scare reminders, to why citizens have lost savings and asset prices have fallen.
Posted by steve101, Sunday, 22 May 2016 4:15:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Human children's self-generating endorphins (morphine), rewarding emotion self-programming, I say, needs a focus point of learning to believe in something, to give a purpose in learning something.

Aged 5 to 6 years children, placed inside classrooms for many hours per day. Teachers bullying children to pay attention to boring letters and numbers, leading to spelling tests. Children so: bored; fatigued sitting inside classrooms; in-need of moving around in open spaces; in-need of simple understanding entertaining dramas. Aging children use morphine rewarding learning attention towards: sports; Shakespearean political dramas; emphasised fun visual simplified experiences, to relieve classroom boredom memories and mental stress traumas of up to 6 hours per day, 5 days per week, most months each year, many years of being held inside classrooms.

Mentally stressed badly educated children, aging into adulthood, need to believe in themselves, in order to keep years of depressing school education repressing mental stress memories from being felt.

People's need to feel intelligent for understanding vague dramatised anecdotal evidence: chosen religions; chosen political party; chosen sports are not rigged; chosen field of employment.

A need to overcome repressed schooling mental stress traumatising memories, exampling school teachers and priests molesting children, 30 years later, grown child-abused adults are complaining about traumas of being molested, examples what memorised child-like mental stress traumas does to adults.

I say, the more traumatised children were from school environments, the more children deny being traumatised at school, quoting school was a buzz.

Human: drug addiction; alcoholism; all violence; religious extremism; suicide; most psychological illnesses other than birth defects, can be blamed on long hours of forced classroom schooling, establishment doesn't want citizen to believe is the main problem.

Blaming parents for children's poor behaviours could be corrected by children's own self-programming, if school education had not intervened, forcing letters, spelling and numbers learning further guiding children's inducing morphine self-medicating behaviour towards a pathway of even poorer self-programmed behaviours.

Why did I choose politics to post this reading? In the end, the party voters vote for depends of how voters decide, education being a political topic.
Posted by steve101, Sunday, 22 May 2016 4:18:06 PM
Voting believed to be compulsory... on turning up to a voting station. Citizens merely need to be marked off the list of voters.

I vaguely remember a Gogh Whitlem statement, after voters are marked off the list, voters can walk out the door.
Voting is not compulsory.

Since after 1999, Radio National, Life Matters guest speaker scammed me out of my house, after lying assurances listeners would not be messed around because listeners know too much, myself, being rushed into selling my house cheaply during a 1999 low property priced market, to beat the 1999 October DOW Jones index 7,200 crash, that media crash statements didn't happen before the DOW went back up to 11,700 in January 2000; I accuse an establishment, stalked and stole thousands of dollars off me. Lost income for many years after, being clearly told in late October 1999, not to seek employment because I knew too much.

Since 2000, I marked myself off the role... scribble on the voting papers, and walk out the door.

There is no difference between the two main chosen behind closed doors selected candidates, parties. On May 20, even North Queensland, Bob Katter, shown on ABC1 breakfast television, challengers any person to tell the difference between the two parties.

Both federal parties wanted a goods and services tax. Both parties acted as though their parties would lose votes, if they introduced the tax. When GST was introduced, I theorise, to increase new house prices and allow small business labour intensive service industries to be 10% more expensive.

Politicians go on about small business service industries, only to increase taxes on service industries to kill business.
Establishment controlled services industries would be non-profit subsidised.
Posted by steve101, Sunday, 22 May 2016 4:21:14 PM
On a separate note: I wonder, by receiving a flu vaccine injection, many people, particularly elderly people, suffer from the flu. Do people after receiving flu vaccines, suffering from flu symptoms, pass the flu onto other people? Theorising that people suffering from winter season flu, flu could have be caused by other people's flu vaccines.
I queried this idea, to a non-doctor, who told me, he was told by his doctor, that flu vaccines were to protect people against more deadly killer flu strains.

Good propaganda for governments, are to pretend to fix things when all that is happening is governments cause problems only to pretend to fix problems.

…........................

I theorise the establishment invented U.S. sub-prime crises by actually paying independent lenders to lend Sub-prime (heard to be 14% interest rates) mortgage finance lending to high risk US Americans that were deemed unreliable to service loans.
Establishment knowing new employment opportunities were heading south to cheaper economic air-conditioning factory temperature environments, to that of Northern U.S. states heating factory temperature environment needs.
Usually booms end in busts. After 911 lowering of interest rates excuses, early 2002 to late 2004 housing boom peaked, peaked house prices stayed high until 2006, sliding down to 2007 lows, beginning of the sub-prime crises. I saw a graph on U.S. house prices.

Rating agencies rating 14% mortgage deeds, during low interest rate periods at AAA rating status, regardless who was borrowing finance, I say is a lie. Recent statement said, “No person has gone to jail”. How stupid are people to believe what people are told? Merely because media doesn't expose lies to be lies.
Posted by steve101, Sunday, 22 May 2016 4:26:33 PM
It's quiet amazing that the word 'integrity' could be heard passing the lips of any politician. There is no integrity in politics.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 23 May 2016 9:58:39 AM
Who is this steve101 bloke?
A refugee from reality perhaps?
Wake up mate
If you place the bar too high no one will attempt to jump it.
If you set it too low only the rats will get under it.
Society, as we knew it, is collapsing.
Just as the economic bubble in Australia will burst.
Its inevitable.
Just go with the flow man and try to keep your head down.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Monday, 23 May 2016 6:58:30 PM
Below is about democracy.

The bible reads, God said to Noah, build an ark. Place two of each earthly creatures on the ark, plus Noah and Noah's family.
Because humans have sinned, quoting a few sins, God's going to drown all the remaining humans and earthly creatures. That's Apocalyptic.

At the end of Noah's Ark story, God says to Noah, “that won't happen again”. That's reassuring. God says, “go forth and multiply”.
God says, humans can have herbs without needing to pay tribute, yet, from time to time a tribute needs to be paid. I assume, god wants periodic “human sacrifices”.

Young children under emotional endorphin self-programming, trying to medicate boredom, spaced out on self-induced endorphins, on hearing wonderful bible stories, feel pleasure of easily understanding Noah's Ark story.
Children up to when children pass into adulthood, to eventually dying. Humans feel pleasure of childhood stimulated endorphins on understanding perceived simple bible stories, feeling morphine on hearing bible stories exampling Noah's Ark. Morphine is addictive, too much stimulation, leading to morphine withdrawal.

As children... the negative meaning of the death of earth's remaining creatures and human inhabitants is ignored. Noah's Ark examples problems when stressing young minds towards chemical self-medication, emotional need to except, to feel good about what other people believe. Sunday school, Sunday church, parents seen bad mouthing non-believers, becoming part of group thought, a need to follow what other people believe.

To see group leaders as a positive influence. To be felt as a leader of a group, to attempt to self-promote up a leadership ladder. Being seen by a group as being extreme, performing ceremonies, increasing prayer times.

What allows emotional belief in something exampling bible religion. The bible promotes “thou shall not kill”, and many other do not do rules. What thinking people would believe is obvious for societies to run smoothly, not to be arrested, emotional decision making people are guided by fear of falling out of group thought.

Criminal gang members are trying to fit into a criminal group by being tough, stealing, trying to compete with other group members for acceptance.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 24 May 2016 1:32:57 PM
I typed this reading to be more about the U.S.A. than Australia.

Thanks to religious ministers Sunday preaching, church organisations have many people who strongly feel the world is full of sinners. That the bible and god have all the answers.

People in government positions of authority, who have raised their status as a leader within church congregations, see how some people attending church, donate money to the church.

When positions of influence within government bureaucracies become vacant, church going people who donate money to the church are nominated to fill vacant positions. With increased wages, increased amounts of money are donated to the church.
First there is one person, then two people, soon with two people influencing government, two becomes four people.

Towns with organised church goers, support political candidates who attend local churches. Locally elected politicians hire incompetent thinking church goers into high paying positions.

Organisations become bigger by being more politically influential, living on tax and rate payers money. The more people involved, the more every person protects each other from indecision and exposed mistakes.

When a Liberal party faction says they're Catholics, democracy can end up over time with a bunch of emotional decision makers who are allowing increasing religious studying into schools, under pressure from leaders of church organisations, allowing church leaders to feel influential.

It is difficult to know how politicians think, whether rational or emotional, when staged spontaneous interviews are being managed by spin doctors using rehearsed lines for every question.
I also suggest, politicians performances are catering to emotional decision makers.

I am preaching, if readers really want to be wise thinkers, understanding how people think and or how people feel they can think, is an optimal source of knowledge.

http://deepthought101.simplesite.com

Read, Bad Education page first.

…............

Small correction: Bob Katter appeared on Channel 9 Saturday morning program, not Friday morning ABC as previously posted, had mentioned.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 24 May 2016 1:37:32 PM
Yep rational faith can be difficult Steve until you read your ranting and raving on par with other God denier's. Certainly U must be blinded to the rotten fruit produced by the idiotic faith of evolution used to deaden people's conscience to every despicable action. Oh that's right you would have no moral base to draw from as a god denier.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 24 May 2016 2:11:48 PM
May 24, 2016. ABC1 television “7.30” program, 7 minutes entitled “CALL TO ACTION”, “Suicide in Australia”, in smaller print below, 'Selected Australian electorates'.

ABC 7.30 host says. “The prime minister says, he'll leave no stone unturned trying to improve the mental heath of Australians”... “every M.P. and senator are being asked to sign a pledge to do all they can in the next parliament to stop Australia from rising rate of suicide... it is now more than double the annual road toll. A group of mental health experts and families of those you have taken their own lives, launched a campaign to highlight the inadequacies of a system they say is failing to address a national emergency”.

The following scene has Malcolm Turnbull making assurances during a campaign speech.

twitter @SabraLane, narrator says “campaigners are saying”, “Millions of dollars are spent on prevention policies that aren't working”

twitter @SabraLane, narrator says, “the numbers are staggering, between 8 and 10 Australians die every day at their own hand... it's estimated 180 Australian try, nearly half of them end up in hospital”, “in the 10 years to 2014 there was a 22% increase in the suicide rate, and that's despite more money being spent on preventative measures.”

5 minutes into the 7.30 report.
National Mental Health Commissioner: Professor Ian Hickie says, “we have seen this in North America and Europe, where they have failed to respond to what was happening in manufacturing and in other areas. We have seen suicide rates go up, particularly in men who have had limited high school education who work in the trades, who lose their jobs or they lose their wife, or under financial pressure, suicide rates go through the roof”.

My opinion is: What's happening is, concerned campaigners are being fogged off with a bunch of statistics. Allowing listeners to believe they have collected statistics so they must be doing something. The campaigners will go home dazzled by statistics and I assume, many assurances, government is doing their best.

https://www.facebook.com/ABC730/photos/a.385545954515.165959.307495114515/10153281382454516/?type=3&theater

Be aware, boring one off example stories may punish readers prolonged curiosity.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 25 May 2016 2:13:10 PM
My strongly believed opinion is: schools, in away from cities, working class; farm working areas receive the same curriculum as city dwellers, in order to traumatise children thinking processes.
Parents, who are traumatised by their own education, parents allow their children to be out of control, endorphins self-inducing self-medicating, more visual responders than academically minded, before children first attend school.
Sending aged 5 to 6 years children to school who cannot: read; write; do maths, have teachers bullying out of control bored children sitting in classrooms for many hours a day, 5 days a week, for many months at a time, for many years. Children held in classroom, consistently doing simple pen pushing tasks, cannot mature thinking processes while bored out of the brains, writing letters and numbers.
Advanced maths; history; science school curriculum will not aid everyday thinking processes.
Working class are being held as working class, by gradually increasing mental stress school work as children age. Mental stress becoming almost unbearable through high school, intentionally punishing thinking and learning processes.
Many working class have: poor basic communication skills; can't spell a significant amount of words correctly; limited to reading news print, hurrying reading with limited understanding comprehending because news is often simple murder stories and political embarrassing nothing stories.
Learning, remembering is made difficult while human brains are feeling mentally stressed, deliberately sabotaging child-curiosity learning behaviours.

Education departments are intentionally traumatising children. Teenage students suffering from mental depression, are keeping other than school knowledge simple and enjoying medicating fun distractions, keeping themselves dumb, in order to manage mental stress, focusing learning attention onto passing school examinations.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 25 May 2016 2:16:37 PM
Because thinking learning processes have been traumatised, workers find learning new skills difficult. Because every person has the same problem, few people can think, to point out reasons, while drinking beer at the local hotel, medicating traumas.

Motor vehicle insurance companies consider aged under 25 years olds, are high risk insurance liabilities. Insurance policies are cheaper if under 25 years drivers are restricted from driving insured vehicles. Why? Because school leavers thinking processes are messed with by mentally stressful education. Brains are so messed with, making instant poor decisions based on how they feel, how mental traumas feel, rather than thinking first before deciding. Most young adults don't want to hear and or read anything that increased thought. Which is what I am doing.

Educated people are stupid, regardless how well educated people can spell, because every educated person are educated that they don't know any better, even after many years have passed as an adult.

Educated people are more concerned with how they feel in the now moment. Trying to repress anything that makes them feel increased traumas. What feels bad is wrong.

Poor thinking traumatised people believe what they're told, having been told the same lies all their lives. Jobs are lost; large sums of money is lost and or stolen; mental depression sets in, what do they do? Commit suicide. Workers can never seem to realise booms and busts are contrived. That would mean workers had to think for themselves.

I have more readings on the subject that few people will read, merely because their more into ignoring anything that feels like learning:
http://deepthought101.simplesite.com
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 25 May 2016 2:20:48 PM
What does the media do? Once and a while, listeners who begin to watch prime time boring 7.30 report, catch a glance at the suicide story. Next day: listeners hear Bob Cosby molesting reminders; Johnny Depp and his 2 dogs reminders; politicians are on the campaign trail. Whatever it takes to pander to badly traumatised badly educated people who don't have enough emotional self-programming ability to realise school education is a natural selection process for available employment and meant to allow people to keep themselves dumb. School education programs human brains to scan memories for what is known, based on trivial pursuit knowledge, not to think about doubtful assumptions, that everything is a manipulating lie. That faked democratic governments regulate laws, protecting workers from faked economic system which regularly steals workers money, blaming lost money on capitalist free market forces overseas commodity pricing.

Without traumatising mental depression education, listeners would not be stupid enough to believe the many lies: religions; democracies; capitalism; Mars Rovers; DNA; pictures sent back from Pluto; Voyager space probes that have no relationship to Sun's gravity, Voyagers travelling out into space never to return.

Because many areas outside city centres are mostly occupied by: steel worker; farm labourers; mine workers, working class, I say, education is made more traumatising. Forcing unprepared for schooling children, needing to catch up to city standards by forcing the same teacher bullying tactics that doesn't work because information is boring, confusing and pointless.
Parental and students reasons that because most workers will not use graduate HSC knowledge and or are too mentally stressed to learn. Education authorities use excuses that education is about standardised learning to ensure evaluating students grades equally for future employment.

I may be accused of raising knowledge “bar” too high for any readers to care to want to read my readings. That is because the bar is set too low by people who start posts that appear to have a point only to read posts as more of a redirection from the topic. The few Interesting topic headings turn into uninteresting readings. All becomes excepted “group thought”.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 25 May 2016 2:25:07 PM
I vaguely remember turning to ABC Lateline during mid May 2016, I do remember seeing a story on Aurukun School Queensland. The most relevant scenes where:

(1): Secondary school students sitting in a classroom, not looking happy, students looking down at books. Teacher asked students what the fourth would was. Students replied “should”. Students were asked by a standing male teacher to spell the word should. Many students spelt the word should.

(2): The last scene showed a game of football. An elderly teenager said, they would rather be playing football.

Media has the blame being placed on parents; parents blaming: police; the mayor; god. Parents are not heard to be blaming school teachers or a principle. Teachers, how teachers teach are not held responsible for students violent behaviour.

My belief is that once children understand the basics of phonics, sounding out letters and exceptions to the rules: au; gh; tion, etc. children could read by themselves, for as long as children don't become mentally exhausted. Reading interesting readings, increasing the difficulty as readers read words as pictured images, reading faster. After a year or more of reading and typing out some stories, I doubt spelling would be a problem.

Add month of maths, being students are not suffering from memory traumas as government school force students to endure. The period of educating children would be much shorter, about 10 years shorter. Because a correct education would be 10 years shorter, children could wait until children's emotional self-programming physical movement has concluded.

Having done as the above suggest, two thirds of all school teachers would not be employed. Teachers, standing in front of children redirecting thoughts onto boring zombie tasks, counting 4 worlds across a page to read out a single word, then to be asked to spell the while students are looking at the word, is deliberate sabotaging by punishing learning behaviours.

Zombie can't think teachers who have never done anything other than word processing, became teachers because all they could do was word processing. Teachers and principles are told by education system colleges, how to teach children.
Posted by steve101, Friday, 27 May 2016 2:02:35 PM
Syrian refugees entering Europe were said to be well educated, English speaking people. It seems every well educated European person speaks English. Having met a backpacker from the Netherlands, he said if you can't read English, education becomes limited.

Syria is undergoing a civil war:
I have stated earlier, if aged 5 to 6 years children attend school without being shown by parents how to read and do maths first. Students held in classrooms, will begin to self-medicate delusional predominately visual, simple information distractions.

Football games are enjoyed because football games are visual imaged enjoyments, the opposite to classroom teacher bullying forced labours. Sports are loved because sports are what young children enjoyed the most to distract traumatising classroom lessons. Adults love child intelligent sports, enjoying their own childhood subconscious relief from classroom repressing environments.

Syrian children after entering schools, learning to speak and read English using Western teacher standing in front of a classroom techniques, having no parents guiding children to speak English before first attending school. Traumatised children in need of simple visual distractions, on seeing television news stories, men with black scarves seen with white Islamic writing ISIS, children keen to feel distracted by something simple to understand yet important, say, “that's cool”. Eventually join ISIS.

I say, education systems have ideas to limited knowledge to learners. As media and politicians spout ideas of maths and science are important for next generation of learners. By the time students are allowed to do any science, students are in high school suffering from mental stress, early stages of repressed merely coping mental depression.

If students started school aged 9 years, reading as suggested above, having passed emotional feels good is easy to remembered as true, feels bad is repressed as false, early childhood learning behaviours. Students could go directly to reading about science, remembering words with correct spelling as children read.

Education departments would need to get rid of many teachers, meaning a loss of academic zombie employment.
Posted by steve101, Friday, 27 May 2016 2:05:56 PM
Next, deliberate sabotage is reading material: books are too think to come to a usable conclusion. Millions of books with too much to say, having too little worth reading. War and Peace: having recently watched the last hour of the Henry Fonda version. The movie was pointless and boring to watch. Peace on the same title as war, means the peace being meant is “rest in peace” chiselled on grave stones. The word Peace is one of those Apocalypse is soon to come attention grabbers.

Moby Dick: a story about a giant white whale, being pursued by an Old Testament preaching whaling ship captain. I assume the book would be difficult to read, having spoken in twisted English words being in whaling common class speech, “aarrrr”.
I assume, religion being big when the book was first written, the giant white whale, being big and white, is the god of whales. Sinking the whale ship was about god's human sacrifice tribute to whales.

Tale Of Two Cities: my mother said, she was forced to read the book, she hated every minute, she said, it was a horrible book the read.

Apart from illegal activities, Aurukun students need to be praised for rebelling against bad schooling. Media need to investigate why students are rebelling.

The media work for the establishment, that the media are the confidence tricksters, will never blame school education for traumatising children's thinking processes, being that, media tell badly educated stupid zombies what to believe, allowing badly educated zombies to scan memories for one simple feel good belief, for every single simple story prompted comparison.

Innovation is a nice sounding word. To innovate two or more known ideas into a single new idea. School education is about many pointless ideas relating to nothing worth remembering. Maths is only a calculation of numbers. No innovation can be explained using maths until maths can be proven to have a relationship to ideas. Maths can make students stupid by distracting probable intelligence ideas away from being realised. Maths: may as well read war and peace, to be redirected by pointless readings.
Posted by steve101, Friday, 27 May 2016 2:09:39 PM
School education merely sets students up using pointless information, to test students capabilities, while being traumatised. Nothing can be learned from school education that couldn't have been learned quicker and easier by being provided with relevant book picture images and reading materials, with a little bit of adult guidance.

Book reading material provides words that often can only describe simple ideas. Books can confuse by stopping short of complete thoughts. Starting a thought that ends nowhere punishes thinking behaviours. Add a need to feel good about what's being learned, in an environment of teaching simple word spelling concerns.
If learning was merely getting all spelling correct, students trying to enjoy easiest of learning processes, self-conditioning themselves towards zombie behaviours.

How much argument needs to be provided before readers take notice?
Posted by steve101, Friday, 27 May 2016 2:25:43 PM
I thought using zombie last post was once too often.

Several times, I thought to mention 2 “The Simpsons” scenes:
(1) Homer was trapped with no where to go, zombies walking towards Homer saying, “brains, we want brains” after a zombie using zombie knuckles knocked on Homer's head... hollow sounds had zombie walking away, still saying “brains, we want brains”.
(2) a quick image of about 8 zombies sitting at a table, each zombie had a breakfast bowl containing a brain.

Any person who can really think, would easily understand how educated people are: very frustrating to talk to; stubborn in their fixated beliefs. Zombies believe: magical god; devils; creationism; democracy; capitalism is not rigged to steal people's money; spiritual mediums, communicating with ghosts. Even with all the evidence against 6 days literal creationism, religious people feel traumatised if they can't believe what they feel is true. The more evidence prompts such people to change their minds, the more fixated no-thinking beliefs become.

These no-thinking people are easily parted with their money, using any fixed beliefs zombies care to believe.

The idea zombies need to eat brains, has been around for decades.

The establishment are having a joke at the expense of people who believe what they're told to believe and those who can't stop believing what they believe to be true.

May, 27, Friday evening, I looked at my television's electronic guide to find on 9GO!... 2, 1 hourly episodes of “Izombie”, guide details read, “Pilot... A medical resident turned zombie works in the coroner's office. With each brain she eats, she inherits the corpse's memories helping her solve crimes”.

Series character Izombie actors are acting intelligent, otherwise, I assume, the program may not hold people's attention who appreciate good clear English conversation between characters.

My conclusion to why bringing real zombie intelligence to people who realise educated people are often zombies, who believe everything zombies told by religious people and media are believed true, aids future trust in Apocalypse is coming scams, we won't mess radio listeners around because listeners know too much.

Gives meaning to Zombie Apocalypse.
Posted by steve101, Monday, 30 May 2016 12:58:54 PM
May 29, Sunday morning 10.14 AM Channel 10 introduced, said by the program host, to be Australia's favourite psychic medium Suzie Price. Suzie Price was asked to tell her story. Host says, “tell us the story about how you came to talk to the other-side”. Suzie Price said, “I was just seven at the time, I was hit by a car and had a near death experience, I was unconscious for a short time, and I remember seeing a spirit or an angel, and she had a beautiful bright light around her, and big blue eyes, and I felt the most amazing sense of love, unconditional love that I haven't felt before, I said to her, I want to stay with you and she said, you had to come back, and when I came back, months after that, I used to have spirit people visiting me in my bedroom. For months after that, it was a confusing time”.
One host stated, “I must admit, I am a sceptic, but we get a lot of people saying we shouldn't be doing these segments”.

Suzie Price eventually asked two elderly women to come out of the studio audience to have their stories told.

Removing a single advert, the entire performance took 19 minutes.

Firstly, listeners have to believe in ghosts. Believers in religion would want to believe in ghosts. Elderly people would want to believe in an afterlife as their own death comes closer to reality. People feeling mental depression after losing loved ones, would love to believe in spirits. After a loved relative dies, having delusions of talking to missed loved ones who died in order to avoid on coming mental depression, is all very feel good easily believed. Delusions of spirits, replacing boredom of being alone, can be a feel good is true imaginative hidden intelligence.
Delusional people may appreciate Suzie Price possibilities of spiritual contact.
Posted by steve101, Monday, 30 May 2016 1:01:04 PM
I say, it is a paid by an establishment media's job to keep audiences emotionally stimulated, redirecting possible calm rationalising thought towards emotional: shocked; surprise; outrage and fantasy; program hosts and invited guests laughing at every perceived humorous sentence. It is media's job, to appeal to audience's “child within”.
Media are not a thinking person's informative medium. Media are about: emotional stimulating music; scary stories; shocking murders; romantic love stories going wrong bumpy rides; gun shooting wars; “Marvel” comic stories; conflict between murder investigating detectives and police captains; politics are more ambitions and conflict between two political parties. Some programs seem intelligent, yet are more redirecting topics towards rolled over repetitive shifting around stories.

Media and Education systems don't express to young easily influenced emotional children, to how self-gratifying beliefs stimulated by emotional rewards are not always to be believed.

Again, I say establishment want people to be emotional child-like decision makers. Children can't mature into rational thinking adults because children through schooling and media programs, are not allowed to progress thought processes past children stories and emotional rewarding stimulation.
Posted by steve101, Monday, 30 May 2016 1:03:00 PM
Slow news story day on Friday May 27. Bill Shorten calls Donald Trump “barking mad”. Malcolm Turnbull gets to look prime minister material on commenting on Bill Shorten's probable future U.S. president Donald Trump is “barking mad”. What political party does Bill Shorten belong to? Is Bill Shorten a closet Liberal?

I again state, it does not matter whether Liberal or Labor win elections. Two political parties criticising each other in the media, looks separation between parties, good propaganda.

Other good democracy propaganda seen on Australian television, exampling: several Asian countries democratic parties are at the point of fist fighting in parliament over passing a bill through their house. Zombies believe what they see, prompting first memories of separation between two parties. Zombies can't think to even consider faked performances to show visual evidence through world media news, democracies are truthful two separate political parties wanting policies passed into laws. Zombies can only believe first assumption coming to memories conscious awareness. Reinforcing future similar prompting memories and quick no thought involved judgements.
Posted by steve101, Monday, 30 May 2016 1:06:18 PM
Prime Ministers of Australia between 1949 to 1975:
Robert Menzies 1949 to 1966.
Harold Holt 1966 to 1967.
John McEwen 1967 to 1968.
John Gordon 1968 to 1971.
William “Billy” McMahon 1971 to 1972.
Gough Whitlam 1972 to 1975.

All the Prime Ministers are Liberal except Gough Whitlam.

Memory tells me Harold Holt was a seemingly capable person to continue the Liberal Party's people's government of choice for many years. Harold Holt drowned, his body was never found. Conspiracy theories that a Chinese submarine grabbed him while he was swimming off a beach.

My conspiracy theory is, under Liberal Party leader John Gordon won the federal election in 1969, that by the time Billy McMahon landed the job as Liberal Party prime minister, the Liberal party had undergone many leadership battle division media news, eventually leaving Billy McMahon, a seemly: incapable; spoke with a vibrating sounds, Liberal Party leader to win the 1972 election against Gough Whitlam.
My theory being that the Liberal Party wasn't the party to take responsibility for leading Australia out of a long period on low inflation, into inflation approaching 10%.
Gough Whitlam and his crew were the perfect distraction, new socialist policies and loan scandals to lead Australians into excepting all the blame placed on Labor Party's many introduced socialist policies, without blaming foreign lead world order establishment, USA and Europe as they also experience high CPI consumer products inflation.

U.S. Richard Nixon could blame early 1970s high inflation war economy involvement on the Vietnam War and OPEC oil shock. Water Gate scandal great distraction and democracy process in action propaganda exercise.

Gough Whitlam didn't win his first term 1972 election, Liberal party placing Billy McMahon as Liberal Party leader, intentionally lost the 1972 election.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 31 May 2016 2:25:22 PM
In 1994, after what happened between 1987 to 1992. October 1994, run up to10% CBA bank bond interest rates. Borrowing money at fixed interest rates or part fixed interest rates to avoid being court by increasing variable interest rates. Fixed interest rates hedging tactics against increasing variable interest rates. As borrowed finance interest rates increase, fixed interest rate borrowed loan paid out, favoured borrowers.

If people had fixed interest loans in say June 1989. 1990, 20% interest rates would earned borrowers an easy payout profit. My assumption would be, banks weren't lending fixed interest rate loans on or part of long term mortgages, during 1980s.

From October 1994 CBA bank bond reached 10% yields, yields declined to 4.5% by 1998. Borrowed money interest rates declined, fuelling share market boom. Any person paying out fixed interest rate loans after October 1994, lost money on the difference between borrowed fixed rate to pay out fixed rate as new loans were cheaper as years went by. In other words after 1994, borrowers were tricked again, if by considering free money markets forces are fixed.
Property price valuations fell while loans using fixed interest did not fall.
My assumed common sense says, as interest rates decline, property valuations increase. Instead both declined as shares increased.

What voters should be demanding from politicians, are assurances that sudden policy changes, exampling Keating 1990 to 1992 will not happen.
No one will ask serious questions because media controls questions media listeners get to hear.

Why doesn't some person ask, when does Australia get a royal commission into: 1970s stripped assets out of investment companies, bottom of the harbour scheme; 1998 AMP IPO float, where shares were promoted at $20 a share, opened at $20 a share, quickly spiked at and were bought at $34 a share, quickly falling back to $20 a share. John Howard saying an inquiry will follow. Never hearing anything else thereafter.
I was told by the local financial adviser, he was advised by ASX to tell customers to buy AMP at any price.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 31 May 2016 2:30:53 PM
I suggest farmers are an easy target. Keeping farmers in debt, keeps farmers producing food resources to service debts. There may be a theory that once farmers pay out debts, farmers produce less food resources. Banks are often keen to lend finance, trapping farmers soon after.

The Swiss Loans Affair
http://www.chrisgriffith.com/1990s/1995/foreign4.html

Critic Queries Swiss Loans.
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/zoom/archive/rnews920914_0021_2721

My arguments are that money is not and never has been borrowed overseas. Money never leaves banks when money is borrowed, instead bank cheques allow transfers on bank credits between bank accounts. New bank account credits become new loan lending credits. Big four Australian banks lending money, by the end of each month, I assume, balance sheets may need small adjustments.

As I say, whether banks are controlled by an establishment or not, what does Australian banks want with Swiss Francs credits?

Overseas currency borrowing to be used in local lending is a lie.

Read more at: http://deepthought101.simplesite.com
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 31 May 2016 2:33:51 PM
If having read my previous readings on why 2016 is a bad year for investments. Plus my every seven years market decline 2015, which came true. After splitting year numbers into, Pythagoras numerology, exampling: 1998, AMP float $34 shares, declined in July 1998, picked back up in October 1998, not much happened, 1+9+9+8 = 9; 2007 Sub-prime crises, = 9; 2016, 2+0+1+6 = 9. 1989 was the actual year the 2 year Keating boom ended and the Keating recession began. Something bad happened in 1980, yet I not sure what. The bad may have been limited to USA.
I am going with, because 2015 wasn't that bad, eventually recovering. The baby boom generation building and saving wealth, buying into property investments. I believe after July 2016, “bad” is going to happen.

Channel 55 had a series “Damien”. “The Omen”: 666, 6+6+6 = 9.
I don't believe in magical mystic numbers. I do believe establishment are allowing people in their social club to figure out the number 9 is the true devils number. Because zombies “feel” they're too intelligent to believe in conspiracies, than zombies get to remain zombies.

I have not been talking to ghostly spirits, nor can I predict the future using Tara Cards. I see more clearly with calm consideration, using years of listening, hearing ideas that stand out differently to all the other noise being heard in the media. Phrases to prompt thought, exampling religions demands for money to do god's work.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 31 May 2016 2:37:32 PM
March 31, 2016. ABC1 television shown at 8.30 PM. “Revolution School” tells the story of Kambrya College an outer suburban high school in Melbourne.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/revolution-school/

What I saw, were many students being easily distracted by: noises; laughing; anger; frustration; teacher disciplining and commenting redirections.

One teacher concludes students within her class have leaning abilities between grade 3 to year 8.

What's seen are teachers standing in front of class students, managing students distractions, putting out questions to students. during none of the fast moving from scene to scene one line statement scenes, can any teacher's questions be heard allowing some idea for ABC viewer's to determine what's being taught.

There's a scene about male a student being court with marijuana. “First drug seized in 5 years”. ABC cameras were there to capture the first discovery in 5 years of a student carrying marijuana. How lucky we are to witness this live action scene of a student being: back pack bag searched; warned; threatened.

One teacher adult says. many students are not interested in learning English. It is difficult to know what students are learning by watching the first episode of Revolution School program.

What viewers do see, whether realised or not... hold many teenagers in classrooms for long hours, encourages students easy instant distraction from mental stress, solving teacher's assigned problems. A student distraction or teacher redirection starts up, student mental torture of hurrying scanning memories for answers which may not exist within memories and or answered memories have mental stress attachments, relief from scanning memories rewards behaviours of being distracted.

Wide variety of student abilities within classrooms, students with easy focused attention, knowing answers are being held back (learning behaviours punished) by students that can't complete teachers assigned tasks, finding opportunities to redirect class activities with noise and or comments.

I accuse the whole teacher addressing a classroom of students with different learning abilities as deliberate sabotaging students learning.

Yet, if students were given books to read, I am sure readings would be drafted to allowing difficult to remember analogies.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 1 June 2016 2:38:30 PM
What should happen, is, aged 5 to 6 years children are too young to sit inside classrooms for many hours a day, for many days each week, for many months at a time. Students at such young ages will develop tactics to distract themselves from any boredom, developing mental stress and self-induced chemical endorphin, morphine medication addiction withdrawal.
Incorrect learning tactics may find: ADHD; ADD; ODD, developing.

As one teacher in the Revolution School program said, students have learned to take noise distractions between students to a point they can get away with, before teachers start criticising class students.

I say students would learn what was presented to be learned if children started learning at aged 9 years. Aged 9 years children wouldn't need to develop avoidance tactics having discarded emotional self-programming.

Aged 5 to 6 entry into classroom schooling, ensures most students will find employment in truck driving employment skilled work.
Talented students capable of calm thought, easy remembering of simple knowledge, will be held back from learning, not getting ahead of the little real knowledge education offers.

…................

Politicians use Gonski as an excuse to why children are poor learners.
Whenever education get mentioned “full Gonski funding will solve education issues”.

What is Gonski?
http://www.igiveagonski.com.au/whats_gonski

In the 'What is Gonski?' attachment, doesn't mention solving mental stress and or mental illnesses as an independent issue.

The 'Revolution Schooling' does mention mental stress as an issue.

My opinion is. School is not about learning: memory retention of information. Schooling is about stopping children from developing intelligent thinking, stopping human brains from being able to easily learn skilled work and conclude in detail memorised arguments against media and political lies.

I assume, most people ignore politics, partly because media presentations are often poorly detailed headlined statements, directed at populations educated in classroom's: disruptive; distracting; boring; no thinking needed, poor language skilled environments. Plus a media that moves from scene to scene as to disturb memorising a flow of information. A media constantly appealing to the “child within” emotional brain. A media using serious murder stories limited criteria.
Posted by steve101, Wednesday, 1 June 2016 2:46:00 PM
Pheeewww !
Posted by Bazz, Wednesday, 1 June 2016 6:49:52 PM
What can voters believe from political candidates lips.

Old saying, “how can you tell when politicians are lying” answer, “they’re lips are moving”.

Attachment PDF file is about: trust and some of histories' most damaging periods where trusting politicians didn't work out for voters. Theorising why politicians don't want voters trust, because politicians will certainly disappoint voters trust.

Rather voters must choose the best of two main parties, bad bunch.

Plus: June 6, 2016 Four Corners conclusions.

To Trust or Not To Trust Governments:

http://www.pdfhost.net/index.php?Action=Download&File=6ec004eb26b3ea861d733aa690d66c6a

end of this reading.
Posted by steve101, Tuesday, 7 June 2016 2:40:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy