The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Impending Execution of Messre CHAN & SUKUMARAN: Morally right, or Wrong ?

Impending Execution of Messre CHAN & SUKUMARAN: Morally right, or Wrong ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All
onthebeach wrote: You are jealous of his wealth and business acumen I suggest.

Dear onthebeach. I wouldn't mind having his wealth. However, as far as his business acumen I don't think much of it. His dad, Kerry, accumulated several billion dollars. I think James has already lost two billion of it. If I were left several billion I doubt that I would lose any. I would hire an investment to manage it and would remove my money immediately if it started to lose.
Posted by david f, Tuesday, 10 February 2015 3:00:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
david f,

Fair enough. :)

It would be good though to explore the world at leisure and put some decent wads into charities.
Posted by onthebeach, Tuesday, 10 February 2015 5:55:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear onthebeach,

We give to charities now. If I had more money I would give more to the same charities. I would also give some more to my many descendants. I admire my granddaughter, Diana. I sent her a check, and she never cashed it - said she wanted to make it on her own.
Posted by david f, Tuesday, 10 February 2015 6:07:08 PM
You can be proud of Diana. I would like to follow this discussion a little more but it would hijack the thread. Travel well.
Posted by onthebeach, Tuesday, 10 February 2015 9:17:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy