The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Condemned from his own mouth.

Condemned from his own mouth.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
ChrisGaff in that post you stoop lower than a worms belly.
I no longer look to you for balance or understanding.
The UN=AUSTRALIAN haters shame us all yo are one of them by your own words, far worse than the rot Hasbeen is so upset about .
A former leader of the opposition, in my view on the way to both winning this state and ruling it well.
Was forced out of politics for less he said Carrs wife no wonnt go their.
Bob Carr not unlike 30.000 other Australians wed a wonderful woman from Asia.
how very weak of you Chris and to think you say you are an ex cop? we are all the better for one less racist in the force
Your blind and hate filled swipe at a man far better than you could harm this site if creepy reporters found it.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 25 October 2013 5:25:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly, there is nothing wrong with racism, so long as it is the truth. We hated the Germans and Italians and Japanese so much we set out to kill them off. I was taught to hate the North Vietnamese and the Indonesians under Sukarno and the Chinese and too kill them off. In Somalia I was taught to hate a certain type of black man and kill them off all before they killed me off.
Belly, surely if my own country preaches "Death to our hated racial enemies" and tells me it is the truth then racism plays a major part in our daily lives whether we like it or not.
I don't like Filipinos or South East Asians or whatever Cars misses is and I hate those miserable white aged men who marry and bring in schoolgirl like creature4s that compliment their latent pedophilia.
It is my right to hate if I so desire.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Saturday, 26 October 2013 12:45:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
CG no!
Not letting you off your own fly infested hook.
You know as I do the former leader left politics after one of his own came up with a tape.
That tape told of Bob Carr,s mail order Bride, a filthy thing to do.
You dismissed his right to be called Australian for the same reason.
Think on this.
A poster once went too far here in his view of Homosexuals.
Advertisements got pulled and briefly GY had to pay for the sins of that bloke.
What would be your answer *IF I PUT THE NAME OF GOVERNMENT FRONT BENCHER,S HERE IN THAT WAY*?
It was a filth act to kill a thread and in the end? Condemned out of his own mouth fits best on your shoulders.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 26 October 2013 11:16:18 AM
Belly,
Name who you want to name. If they are guilty then they should pay the penalty.
I think Bob Carr has a lot to answer for outside politics and inside the law.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Saturday, 26 October 2013 6:36:29 PM
Let me be frank with you bloke.
IF you have been a Cop we are all the better you no longer are.
A good Cop we have heaps of them, is worth far more than we pay them,or could pay them.
The discount suit wearers are lessor.
I would tell you to your face, have told many police that, around the time of an ICAC inquirey, filth is filth even in uniform.
Here in this thread you said Carr was unAustralian for wedding an Asian!
You poke and probe trying to justifie that filth?
Are you aware how many police politicians any amount of people from all walks of life who wed Asians?
I leave the thread and too a respect I once had for you as a cop, if you are an ex, see you in another thread.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 26 October 2013 6:50:24 PM
Belly;
Of course many politicians, policemen, businessmen and ordinary citizens marry mail order brides from the exotic countries.
It is just my contention that they are doing it because no self respecting Australian girl would have a bar of their abhorrent sexual preferences.
A sixty year old grandfather with a 18 year old (questionable age) girl that looks like she should still be in school.
Think about it man. You don't see 60 year old Australian women importing 18 year old boys for marriage.
Posted by chrisgaff1000, Saturday, 26 October 2013 9:11:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy