The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Condemned from his own mouth.

Condemned from his own mouth.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Bec,

Carr cannily carrected his cunning comment.

RD
Posted by Shaggy Dog, Wednesday, 23 October 2013 8:43:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wow Haz, that’s quite extraordinary. Did you hear this on the news and then rush to your laptop, write a new general thread opening post and send it off, all within two minutes??

It seems like it. Seems like a rather extreme spur-of-the-moment reaction to a perceived opportunity to criticise one of the many politicians that you vehemently detest!!

Well…. perhaps you should re-examine just what he did say: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/bob-carr-to-quit-parliament/story-fn59niix-1226745022543

He said nothing worthy of any criticism…. even from you!
Posted by Ludwig, Wednesday, 23 October 2013 8:50:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Come on Luddy, I don't think he has ever said or done anything not worthy of criticism by everyone.
Posted by Hasbeen, Wednesday, 23 October 2013 10:08:51 PM
That is what I meant. My poor tired eyes didn't pick up my typo. I personally think Carr is as cunning and a welcome as a you know what type of house rat.
Posted by Bec_young mum of 2, Wednesday, 23 October 2013 10:16:29 PM
Is this the Bob Carr we are talking about?

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/fleeting-visit-costs-the-taxpayer-4200-a-day-20131023-2w1k5.html

Once a charlatan, always a (canny) charlatan.
Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 24 October 2013 6:53:39 AM
A thread to throw verbal rocks at a man history will put on a pedestal.
One full of anti Labor trash talk from my old mate Hasbeen.
One that confirms its authors biases, and too his inability to see other than a non existent wrong.
Go with pride Bob Carr and thanks for the memory's.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 24 October 2013 7:16:08 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy