The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The 'real' Kevin Rudd is back

The 'real' Kevin Rudd is back

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 38
  10. 39
  11. 40
  12. All
What do you reckon that cost Paul, one hundred thousand, two hundred thousand, or even more.

I hope she was well paid to lie for the despicable KRudd.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 22 August 2013 7:38:39 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405, <Now the woman "regrets the comment" and has removed the comment from facebook>

However you are not wondering what pressure was brought to bear to force her to experience regrets.

So much for free speech.
Posted by onthebeach, Thursday, 22 August 2013 9:00:58 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

You are grasping at straws,

The woman regrets making the comment, but importantly does not withdraw what she said. As all whistle blowers she is fearful of consequences.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 22 August 2013 10:02:50 PM
Or.......maybe the woman was a Ruddy liar in the first place?
Posted by Suseonline, Friday, 23 August 2013 12:45:50 AM
Here is Kevin Rudd the Bully boy:

"As news of yesterday's Facebook post spread, prompting a string of government ministers to have to defend Mr Rudd's character, the Prime Minister's office was confronted with fallout from Air Vice-Marshal Criss's revelations in an interview on Brisbane radio on Wednesday.

The retired airman alleged that at a meeting in the Prime Minister's office on July 11, attended by Mr Rudd, Defence Force Welfare Association national president David Jamison, DFWA executive director Alf Jaugietis and Defence Materiel Minister Mike Kelly, Mr Rudd warned the DFWA against bagging the Labor government.

"I told him I was going to have to point out to our members that what Labor is offering is not a good deal," Air Vice-Marshal Criss said.

"I'm the national media manager, so I told him I would be putting together policy comparisons of what each party is offering. Rudd said, 'That's fine, but don't bag us, because if you bag us, we'll pull up the drawbridge and you'll get nothing'."

Air Vice-Marshal Criss told The Australian yesterday he had been intending to stay quiet about the incident, but chose to speak out after becoming infuriated with what he termed Dr Kelly's "untruths" about military superannuation indexation during an interview with ABC News Breakfast's Michael Rowland on Monday."

All in all, Rudd is a nasty piece of work. It has never been a secret that nearly everyone that actually knows him, hates him.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Friday, 23 August 2013 4:59:24 AM
SM, so Kevin Rudd is now a 'No friends Nigel' to know him is to hate him. When he was a wee little tike his mum would often say to Dad "You know Dad...... I hate that BOY!"
I can reliably report that recently, that's in in last 24 hours, a couple of Labor Party heavies visited the said "Make Up Artist" in her abode where at the time she was enjoying some friendly banter with Mr Chuckles himself wanterbe PM TA. After some "gentle persuasion" and 10 bucks from the ALP heavies Ms Make Up now says she feel all warm and fuzzy whenever the name of her little cuddly teddy bear one K Rudd is mentioned. LOL
And I'm not even a Labor Party supporter. this is a joke.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 23 August 2013 6:11:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 38
  10. 39
  11. 40
  12. All