The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The 'real' Kevin Rudd is back

The 'real' Kevin Rudd is back

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 38
  8. 39
  9. 40
  10. All
A real test of someone's character is to she how they treat the people who work for them. A stark contrast is provided by a woman who did the make up for both Rudd and Abbott, and the comparison between the two is stark. Has Rudd changed? I think not.

A Brisbane make-up artist who claims she worked on Prime Minister Kevin Rudd before the second campaign debate says she's never had a client treat her so badly.

Bridal make-up artist and hair stylist Lily Fontana worked on both Mr Rudd and Opposition Leader Tony Abbott ahead of the televised debate at the Broncos Leagues Club on Wednesday.

Ms Fontana took to Facebook afterwards to compare her interactions with the two leaders.

"One of them was absolutely lovely, engaged in genuine conversation with me, acknowledge(d) that I had a job to do and was very appreciative," she said on her page, which is public.

"The other did the exact opposite!

"Oh boy, I have never had anyone treat me so badly whilst trying to do my job.

"Political opinions aside...from one human being to another...Mr Abbott, you win hands down."

Comment was being sought from Ms Fontana.

It's not the first time Mr Rudd has come under fire for being rude to people behind the scenes. In April 2009 he was criticised for reportedly making a RAAF flight attendant cry because his preferred meal was not available on a plane.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2013/makeup-artist-lily-fontana-gives-kevin-rudd-some-lip-20130822-2scok.html
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 22 August 2013 11:46:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
lol
why am i not...surprised

the end
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 22 August 2013 12:22:08 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Wow!
Posted by Poirot, Thursday, 22 August 2013 12:28:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
P,

Exactly "WOW"

The gurgling sound is that of Big Kev's credibility going down the drain.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 22 August 2013 12:45:24 PM
SM,

One would imagine that Tony had already been faked tanned to the nines (tandoori orange) - and botoxed well before his make-up session.

No wonder he was chatty!

: )
Posted by Poirot, Thursday, 22 August 2013 1:17:32 PM
SM a friend of mine who knew this bloke who lived only 2 blocks from Tony Abbott when he was a kid reckons Abbott used to pull the wings off flies when he was 6 years old. Why does that not surprise me?
Can you disprove this?
SM come off it, be fair, who is this person and what is she actually claiming about Rudd? Did he giver her 2 black eyes or something, what is this all about.
Just between you and me I've met 4 PM's in my lifetime, and the person I thought was the nicest personally was old Billy Mcmahon, Bill would have made a great next door neighbor, but as a PM he was a bit of a DH.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 22 August 2013 1:40:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 38
  8. 39
  9. 40
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy