The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Where is the REAL problem with federal Labor - The Prime Minister or her Party ?

Where is the REAL problem with federal Labor - The Prime Minister or her Party ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. 21
  9. Page 22
  10. 23
  11. 24
  12. All
We you and I Anti may have the roof cave in on us, so be it.
It was here I said Australian men tend not to support female leaders.
Not all men but many.
I too subscribe to the view keeping 40% of our seats for women , not the best in any sex candidate, is wrong.
You should from my post see I thank and forgive Shorten, he showed his guts.
Now bloke remember your 100 to 1 offer, I without blinking an eye would have taken it $300 to win $30,000.
Here you let a personal thought rampage in to fantasy land.
Unions do not pay the bills for leaders wrongs.
No crime has been committed only an act of stupidity.
AWU has respect for females and the best get to be employed in many roles in that union.
It is as always the refuge for both bosses and workers fleeing the lunacy that extremist unionism is.
Anti even international women politicians are blasting Rudd.
Blaming him, for every male or female voice raised against Gillard in the last 3 years.
How truly sexist!
Telling us removing a woman who came covered in a mans blood is sexist.
Here we must watch or see our sanity at risk.
Why is this act,returning a man unjustly removed, in the same fashion the woman removed him wrong.
Be aware of the ruffled and baffling feminist.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 28 June 2013 5:58:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The BLF paid the price for Gallagher, belly. The AWU will pay the price for its corrupt culture. Shorten stood against the AWU at last, after allowing himself to be lead by the nose for too long.

When was the last time anyone stood for election against Ludwig or opposed anything he wanted?

As for the rest, it's all about spin, not substance.

Have you had a go at that checklist above yet?

Your union will be gone within a few years. Don't cry for its loss, cry for what it became and what the personal ambition of a couple of corrupt leaders and nearly allowed to happen to Australia.
Posted by Antiseptic, Friday, 28 June 2013 6:16:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just one other thing before I head to work, belly. In the end, the white collar unions and their members were too worried about the short-term pain of Abbott cuts to the APS to be carried along with the Gillard/Howes move to smash the Party so as to rebuild as a "progressive" party to capture all the women who vote Green.

Feeney is the other key and as a TWU man he knows very well how hard that Union is having it in finding members and that it would be a "dead man walking" if the Gillard plan came off.

He had already kept Ged Kearney from the Batman pre-selection and he knew that his long-term future was not going to be good in a progressive-dominated party.

Open your eyes, old mate.
Posted by Antiseptic, Friday, 28 June 2013 6:35:51 AM
Doug Cameron was very revealing in his interview after the spill when he talked about ridding the party of "extremists".

Gillard, Conroy, Emerson, Howes and the entire Emily's List crew apart from Wong, who doesn't really fit their mould anyway, are all gone. Emily's List will have no more influence and I suspect many of "their" members will lose pre-selection before the election after this one.

Wong will remain, which is good. I've always had a great deal of respect for her integrity and intelligence. She's a very good man whose only connection with that destructive rabble is her second X chromosome.
Posted by Antiseptic, Friday, 28 June 2013 6:56:58 AM
Anti sorry bloke put you are quite wrong!
My AWU never in its history produced men like that bloke.
AWU once was the very owner of the ALP.
Charlie Oliver formals gave GW permission to run for ALP leader.
IT hurts! and will till I die! to see the Union dragged down, by its actions in knifing Rudd.
Anti even more so, because *I KNOW WHY AND WHO DROVE IT*
It never should be the unions job to sink the ALP by being blind deaf and I dare not say other than dumb, worse fills my head.
AWU will be very soon this country,s biggest union, it already is our best.
Shorten, and for that matter the man he trained Howes are both brilliant men, BOTH could be a future PM .
INCREASING numbers want less self promoting news paper columns and more concentration on the jobs they hold.
Bill Shorten had the guts to say he got it wrong, for that I return to his camp sure he one day will be a great PM Howes too could fill that spot, if so I am sure he will not want out side influences harming my ALP.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 28 June 2013 2:49:57 PM
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

The Victoria Police Major Fraud Squad have invested thousands of man-hours in the AWU-WRA case. They know who's up who, who paid, who watched, who organised the p1ss-up afterwards and which pub the grog for the p1ss-up was knocked off from.

The AWU won't just be historically significant, it'll be history.
Posted by Antiseptic, Friday, 28 June 2013 4:31:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. 21
  9. Page 22
  10. 23
  11. 24
  12. All