The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The union, supporters of waste, incompetence and gross missmanagement.

The union, supporters of waste, incompetence and gross missmanagement.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. 17
  10. All
Even as labor and Julia Gillards numbers head seriously south, here we have the union movement, openly pledging their unconditional support for what will go down in modern history as the most wastefull, grossly incompetent government of our time.

It just goes to prove once and for all that the unions care more about keeping the libs out, than they do about how well the country is run, as not only have they openly pledged their unconditional support for labor, but they have offered the same support for Julia, despite the waste, missmanagement and total incompetence displayed by labor.

I hope their members are aware of this, as they are the ones who are funding this movement.
Posted by rehctub, Thursday, 21 February 2013 5:06:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear rehctub,

The position of unionists makes sense to me.

The Liberal Party (just like its counterpart in the US - the Republican Party) is anti-labour.

Looking at it in this light, the unionists are just another social group fighting for their survival. Just like the economic elites who side with the Liberal Party want to maintain social hegemony over a working class.

If you want to see some pretty dreadful examples of how people have been treated then have a look at the history of anti-labour movements in the US, particularly in the second half of the nineteenth century.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 21 February 2013 12:52:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rechtub,
Do you seriously believe that Abbott's government will be an improvement?

Well, let's see now. We've got:
Joe Hockey, Shadow Treasurer who consistently gets his basic maths wrong;

Julie Bishop, Shadow Foreign Minister, ignorant of basic geography, and certainly lacking in the skills of diplomacy;

Christopher Pyne, Shadow Education Minister, never had a job in his life outside of politics - consistently demonstrates poor communication skills.

George Barndis, Shadow Attorney General, a man renowned for the single fact that his pomposity is in inverse proportion to his competence, and his pomposity is huge.

I'm so looking forward to watching you desperately trying to defend this pack come next year. That will be the only upside of an Abbott government.

I wonder how you feel about Abbott's plan to ensure that maximum profit from our mineral wealth goes to the overseas rich while Australians miss out.

As a trueblue Aussie, I'm sure you'll love that. Or maybe not.

And Abbott's plan to let corporations off the hook and make tax payers foot the bill for global warming efforts. I'm sure you think that's a wonderful plan too. Or maybe not.

Beware of what you wish for rechtub, because you might get it.
And in this case, I would give it about, oh, three months before you start hating the Coalition as much as you hate Labor now.

Anthony
http://www.observationpoint.com.au
Posted by Anthonyve, Thursday, 21 February 2013 1:56:01 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Anthonyve,

Please, no more, no more. I had such high hopes for all these people.

But I must say that when they get in they will definitely join forces with Barrel O'Farrell and declare total war on Australia's citizens. I'm just praying that they won't sell us into slavery to the Chinese.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 21 February 2013 2:42:17 PM
Hi Mr Opinion,
Ouch!
Now you've really got me worried.
Anthony
Posted by Anthonyve, Thursday, 21 February 2013 2:49:24 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
IS IT OK?
Can any tell me how often I or any one on my side of the fence abuses whole class of people.
Rechtub in print has very often called me and labor supporters foul things.
If I reply in that fashion? we become nothing more than a trash talking site.
Red neck is not descriptive enough bloke.
A truth, voters unionists, workers, vote not in blocks never as told, no man or Rechtub, has the right to stop that.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 21 February 2013 3:21:14 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. 17
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy