The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Alan Jones comment

Alan Jones comment

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. 26
  13. All
The comments of 579 " He must be put down" are equally offensive because of the innuendo of wanting Jones' killed.

Both the the major parties are controlled by large corp interests and we constantly get sucked in by playing the tribal game called politics.

The Gillard AWU affair,Barry O'Farrell backing coal seam gas on farming land etc,all go to show how corrupt our system has become.

The mighty $ rules us because we have let the financial system own our productivity by creating from nothing the moeny to equal it.We have lost our sovereignity and democracy.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 1 October 2012 9:23:15 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
His hatred of women must run in the party.
this remark is idiotic, Jones made the mistake of making his remark publicly.
As he pointed out in the interview, he cope just as much ridicule as most people in public life.
At least he had the decency of apologising, something Australia is still awaiting from Julia Gillard.
Posted by individual, Monday, 1 October 2012 9:32:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
jones apology doesn't count for anything. The comment is in the wild and probably around the world by now. Any opology has got to be on a far more broader scope.
I did not say Jones should be killed, that is your own slant. Arjay.
There is more than one way of being put down.
Abbott's response was about normal as far as Abbott goes. He hates women also.
Abbott and jones are two peas in the same pod.
Jones should be stripped of any public comment as of now.
Posted by 579, Monday, 1 October 2012 11:26:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay>> The Gillard AWU affair,Barry O'Farrell backing coal seam gas on farming land etc,all go to show how corrupt our system has become.<<

Barry O’Farrell is Barrie Unsworth’s simpler twin. These guys succeed to the top job because of the lack of talent available at the time. They are bland journeymen who have a total reliance on the party and public service bureaucrats around them. Barrycrats without persona and without a vision beyond the next poll. We have no talent on the horizon.

Belly, I have firmly believed since adolescence that women are the more formidable gender, so there are no sexist overtones to my continued character assassination on Gillard. When Labor were in opposition I had marveled at how competently Gillard could answer in depth questions from the media on every portfolio in cabinet, she talked sense….most ministers don’t have a grasp on the one they have responsibility for.

Gillard was always the hope of the side in my long term prognostications. Her working class background and her parent’s vocations of psyche nurse and geriatric nurse led me to believe that this girl has her priorities right, not a populist but an advocate for the ordinary pleb…..how wrong I have been Belly.
TBC
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 1 October 2012 12:07:20 PM
My bitterness towards Gillard comes from the fact that she could have been something special, but she is just a cog, put in place then turned by other cogs….she is a disappointment to the rank and file, the plebs and her true self, wherever that is now. I won’t let up on Gillard Belly, she is in it for herself not for the nation and many despise her for that.

Alan Jones has become a captive of his own reflection. I recall Mike Charlton a jock who held the number 1 slot for years, getting all precious and personal in his comments to others when he was burning out, perspective goes. Jones who regularly quotes his father’s laconic bushy views on life certainly talks common sense in the face of bureaucratic bullsheiser and many want a voice for common sense. But he is a queen, and if you know the nature of queens they become bitchy, comes with the territory. I think Jones is a good man who says many sensible basic things, such as sustainability and protecting what we have.

We need commentators like Jones because as Arjay said the parties are driven by the same master….money….not the people.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 1 October 2012 12:07:27 PM
OUG>> bah <<

Thats it OUG, let it all out, love the way you express yourself sport.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 1 October 2012 12:12:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. 26