The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Victorian Inquiry Church Child Molesting

Victorian Inquiry Church Child Molesting

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
Well *Belly* my friend, as you may expect me to say, whilst the red or the blue of politics may be unwilling as a majority to act in a really decisive way to hunt down and bring to justice all of the alleged abusers and also those who allegedly aided and albeited them, their are others who are on the public record who have expressed the intent of doing exactly that.

Thus, it calls into question our values does it not?

I am reminded of a speech by *Carmen Lawrence* in Freo many years ago visa the Asylum Seeker issue when she said something like:

" ... whilst I personally feel for these people, you cannot ask us to commit electoral suicide. ... "

Of course, I chimed in with a quip which went something like:

" ... Well, vote for *Bob Brown* He'll fix it. ... "

and did that get the minders up front all hissing and spitting, HaHaHa, and made for great hoots of laughter amongst my mob in the aftermath.

Quote *Albus DumbleDoor*

" ... The time is coming when we must all choose between what is easy, and what is right. ... "
Posted by DreamOn, Wednesday, 16 May 2012 4:34:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dream On came to read your post and may as well add this thought.
While browsing found the story of the Mafia don and the bones of others,his victims? with him
In a wall in Vatican city.
My read showed claims he may have kidnapped a 17 year old girl and killed her.
At the request of a Catholic Bishop!
Who knows the truth but a goggle search will bring many claims of church instigated murder by him?
An unhappy thing to consume.
further question include why was he laid to rest in a place kept for the holly of Holly's?
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 16 May 2012 5:49:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy