The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Queensland election., a referendum on the carbon tax.

Queensland election., a referendum on the carbon tax.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. 27
  13. All
It's always the same scenario. Labor gets in, wastes all the funding, the hangers-on get worried & vote conservative to fill the coffers again, then back to the spending spree. Those who abuse & those who waste so callously are devoid of integrity. The lack of integrity was just so evident in the attacks on Newman. I for one hope it bites them in the butt today.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 24 March 2012 9:22:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly, if you can smell a fake, how come you gave us both Rudd & Gillard. Did you have a cold for that long?

Paul if people like Wong are the answer for the future, the question must be, how to stuff up completely.

I would love to see her, & her mates start a new party, we need to watch another bunch of fools, like the Democrats implode, it's good fun.

If ever I need my lawn top dressed I'll call on Anna, she has proved herself good at spreading manure. Her attempt to cover Newman with slime showed us what she really is, nothing but a a clone of her vindictive predecessor.

Labor, RIP & good riddance.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 24 March 2012 9:40:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Barry and, sorry spin doc and SM I understand typical Conservatives, [tea party Liberals] both are trained to spin.
Rechtub I understand too,he is not as aware of reality, but follows them along for the crumbs.
NSW Labor lost, massively, Labor voters, life long ones, voted for Liberals.
Nothing to do with Canberra, the rubbish bin SUSSEX street had turned post Carr Labor in to had become fly blown.
QLD saw poor leadership and campaigning beat the Libs, not Labor at the last election.
And it got worse for Labor,some impact of the Kevin Rudd mess, is going to be seen.
Take a breath, do some here want it to be known if my thoughts are not as theirs I am wrong? or silly? or maybe brain dead.
SM I can find nothing in your post history to like.
And less to respect.
You as is spin doc are my natural enemy's.
I FOREVER fight those who wish to tax the poor and give it to the rich, who regard truth as an obstacle to be lost in debate.
Rechtub? in telling me the insulting things you do, are you aware your dad thought like me?
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 24 March 2012 10:44:39 AM
Belly, I’m distressed to hear you refer to me as a natural enemy; I have no wish to aspire to being anyone’s enemy. I am comfortable with being an opponent, a challenger or fellow OLO debater but enemy? Surely not Belly?

One of the problems when you create an illusion and separate yourself from reality, is that there is a risk of believing your own illusion or your adopted illusion. It gets even more dangerous when large sections of the MSM reinforce your illusion because that takes you even further from reality.

Much as you might continue to protest that in your opinion, the unfolding disaster in QLD has nothing to do with the CO2 Tax, MMRT, Sussex Street, lies, broken promises, waste, national debt, border protection etc., this remains just your opinion.

If you were to actually ask LNP supporters rather than telling us, you might get some credibility? But no, you are right, your illusions are your reality and if we don’t share them we are your “natural enemies”.

The reality you must now face is that with about 28% primary vote, you are outnumbered by about 4:1. Stop trying to tell the majority of Australians and Queenslanders in particular that we are wrong because it is just possible it’s you.

Don’t take it out on the opposition; it’s really not our fault. We did not create your illusion, in fact we cautioned against it. We did nothing to sustain your illusion and fought hard against the MSM for misleading you. We tried very hard to present you with reality, just visit the thousands of reality comments in the OLO archives.

There is something you are still not getting. When you again bring in Bob Hawke to offer the ALP the “Last Rites” as with NSW, Vic and now QLD, you are beyond help. When you kid yourselves that those federal policies such as CO2 Tax and MRRT have no State relevance, when you ignore the relentless trashing of Brand ALP, when you believe the Canberra Press gallery that all is good, you’re finished.
Posted by spindoc, Saturday, 24 March 2012 11:12:33 AM
Belly, I fail to see where I have insulted you, would you please enlighten me.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 24 March 2012 12:18:43 PM
Spindoc, so this is all about Canberra. doesn't QLD have any policies.
surely if this is about Canberra, it doesn't say much about qld parliament.
Do you know who you are voting for or doesn't that matter. If people thought like that why do we need state parliaments for.
Then again QLD is somewhat different than the rest, to many Joe years.
Posted by 579, Saturday, 24 March 2012 12:43:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. 27