The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Queensland election., a referendum on the carbon tax.

Queensland election., a referendum on the carbon tax.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. 25
  9. Page 26
  10. 27
  11. All
Hasbeen I do not, never have, think of you as racist.
I saw in your post nothing other than something many would have said.
We disagree more than agree, but the charge is inflated.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 31 March 2012 2:28:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly wrote: "Greens are obstructionist and unconcerned at majority views, or consensus"

Dear Belly,

Greens are concerned with what they think is correct. If that is the majority view or the consensus it is already expressed by the major parties. In such cases there is no need for the Greens to make any sort of a statement. Green comment is unnecessary. Where Greens think the majority view or the consensus is not correct they will challenge those views. We will not roll over and play dead when we disagree with the majority view or consensus. Both Labor and Libs are for fracking. We will not go along with their views. We will not agree to the poisoning of the aquifers for present and future generations.
Posted by david f, Saturday, 31 March 2012 10:05:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
David f sure that you are a good person, I can not refrain today April fools day,from restarting my truly held campaign to enlighten folk about the greens.
I disagree with you.
Totally.
You will remember the right of Labor,Catholic Church right DLP.
No less an evil than the Republican religions right under Regan.
Greens have too damaged the ALP, and all non conservative forces.
We will all see how much soon.
You seem intent on only that single narrow path, greens way or nothing.
A path to no place,hiding from the masses.
I remind you, my link above added to the view climate change is real, and as it was not greens you did not want me to post it?
I sadly,understand greens have lurched away from Masses, and badly damaged my party, for no result, voters will soon remind the greens their wounds to come are self inflicted.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 1 April 2012 5:01:26 AM
Sorry for the delay 579, but you ask, Does anyone know what they voted for.

Yes, they voted to toss labor out on their ear.

At the end of the day, if for some reason CN does no better, we will be no worse off.

Somehow, I doubt this will be the case.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 1 April 2012 7:41:21 AM
Dear Belly,

There is absolutely no reason to support your party as opposed to the Libs. Don't blame the Greens for the fact that your party has lost support. Blame Whitlam for being the first to recognise Indonesia's taking over of East Timor and covering up the murder of journalists. Blame Hawke for selling Mirage Jets to Pakistan for 36M and by so doing increasing tensions in south Asia and jeopardising a 960M per annum trade w India. Blame Keating for supporting economic rationalism which screwed the Australian worker and for signing a treaty with the Indonesian butchers. Blame Rudd for bringing in chaplains to the schools and exposing public school children to missionary nonsense and ignoring the consequences of uncontrolled population growth. Howard only continued the wrongheaded policies of Labor. It's much easier to blame the Greens than to look at the destructive Labor policies. There wouldn't be any need for the Greens if either Labor or the Libs had decent policies rather than being merely machines that promise goodies to get in or stay in power.
Posted by david f, Sunday, 1 April 2012 8:50:54 AM
Dear Belly,

You referred to the DLP. The DLP by splitting the labor forces kept the Labor Party out of power. The reason the DLP split off was because many unions at the time were communist dominated, and the Marxists had a big influence in the labor movement.

Perhaps a little history is in order. Before WW2 in Europe there was a United Front. That brought together all 'progressive' forces including the communists. Remember how the United Front ended? There was a big betrayal. Stalin and Hitler signed a treaty on 23 August, 1939. That was the end of the United Front. Stalin even returned to Hitler German Communiste who had fled to the Soviet. The treaty was followed by the German and Soviet invasion of Poland in September of 1939 starting WW2 in Europe. The Communist parties all over the world called it an imperialist war and opposed any opposition to the Nazis until Germany invaded Russia on 22 June 1941. Thwen they had an epiphany and saw how evil the Nazis were.

I shudder to think of a party in power in Australia that was heavily influenced by Marxists. The DLP did Australia a great service in keeping the Labor Party of that time out of power.
Posted by david f, Sunday, 1 April 2012 10:06:13 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 23
  7. 24
  8. 25
  9. Page 26
  10. 27
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy