The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Who can change the Law ?

Who can change the Law ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
Actually, Suse, I don't personally know any "bad" juveniles either.
My comments regarding institutions and time-poor parenting were in regard to the way our society has arranged itself - merely an observation.
Posted by Poirot, Sunday, 20 November 2011 7:23:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
don't personally know any "bad" juveniles either.
Poirot,
May I suggest you buy yourself a lottery ticket because to be that fortunate is indeed having a lot of luck on your side.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 20 November 2011 9:04:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Individual,
No, I'm not an academic, although I thank you for the compliment.
I'm just a person who looks for facts before I form an opinion.
Every generation has negative views about the one that will succeed it; that's natural.
Your and my parents would have said similar things about our generation, but we're doing okay.
It's helpful to remember the Red Car syndrome, i.e. when we buya red car we see them everywhere.
Similarly, if we think that kids are bad, sure enough, we'll find ourselves in a world of bad kids.
Personally, I'm a bit more optimistic. I think that by and large kids today are pretty amazing. They have many more challenges to face than we did and most turn out well.
We pretty much find what we look for in life, I reckon.
Cheers,
Anthony
http://www.observationpoint.com.au
Posted by Anthonyve, Sunday, 20 November 2011 9:11:09 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We pretty much find what we look for in life, I reckon.
Antonyve,
So ? Does that somehow contribute towards solving the problem with juvenile, unpunished & undeterred by law crime ? It's exactly this mindset we need to work on.
Posted by individual, Monday, 21 November 2011 7:04:10 AM
extracted from
http://forum.worldfreemansociety.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=8225

He who makes the terms of the contract is he who makes the laws. He who makes the law is sovereign. The contractor is sovereign.

So, that’s the power company contract and the law... Have you got any other contracts, are there any other laws that you’re obliged to obey, any other terms and conditions that might land you in Court if you don‘t abide by them?

What’s that, you say? Only about 60,000+ [thanks, ditti] of the Crown’s statutory laws, rules and regulations, you say?

Yeah, well, guess what? Those are the terms and conditions of the contract you have with the Crown. If you have to obey a law it’s because you’re in a contract.

Are you in a contract with the Crown?

The only way for a contract to become valid and binding (alive) is if someone accepts a benefit that has been offered with a condition.

For example, here’s what doesn’t make a contract binding or come alive.

You don't accept the benefits being offered - no contract exists.

You are coerced/forced into accepting the benefit (i.e. someone concretes over your driveway up to your garage [forcing you to drive over/use/benefit from, the new concrete to park your car] without you ever asking them and they now expect to be paid) -

no contract exists.

One of the parties does not honour their part (or any of their part) of the contract - the contract is void, it dies.
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 24 November 2011 6:08:26 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy