The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Look out, it's behind you.

Look out, it's behind you.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Have any of you wondered why our Julia is pushing her Malaysian solution in parliament right now?

It has occurred to me to wonder, & having read some of the details of the convoluted "carbon [dioxide] tax" bills, I think I may have found the answer.

It is a smoke screen to limit even more, the time for the full facts of what this woman, under the control of Brown, has set up to destroy our economy, & to make it very difficult to correct, once the full consequences of what has been done, becomes apparent.

Even most of the lefties here would revolt if they really understood what this bill does to Oz & its people. Julia & Brown must be very worried that some little inkling of the full effect of this tax may escape into the public domain.

If anyone actually gets across even some of the meaning of these bills, they will see them as an application for a couple of senior appointments at the UN.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 22 September 2011 12:27:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
trumpets-a-playing /// ///

drums-a-rolling ... ...

Hasbeen, come-on-down ! ! !

and the answer is ? ? ?

Arjay, your call - - ->
Posted by bonmot, Thursday, 22 September 2011 5:12:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Hasbeen,

Not too sure about your take on the carbon tax or the
Malaysian Solution. On both sides of politics we
won't know much about these debate until the policies are
in action, and implemented and working for nearly six months.

In the past few weeks the sands seem to have shifted ever
so gently under the Carbon Tax debate. Suddenly government
inspired information rather than Opposition rhetoric
seems to head more coverage.

This just might be the beginning of a trend.
Posted by Lexi, Thursday, 22 September 2011 5:22:14 PM
Sorry hasbeen but that is quite silly.
I respect your right to your opinion but not many of your opinions.
Gillard and your dear leader Tony are two cats fighting over a mouse.
Few Australian are not aware the Malaysian solution never got off the ground/started the hight court took control.
Even fewer do not know it is much more than likely that ruling stopped ,without laws changing all off shore processing.
Those who do not understand, all the history of the way this government and Howard's handled this issue change that day the hight court made its ruling.
Those who do not both know and understand these truths may be better not to comment.
Out fate, AUSTRALIA'S, is to let personal dislike of the other sides leader/ policy's block our vision of our own faults.
My ALP see.s only Abbott's silliness and what ever it sees in Gillard is lost even on ALP members.
I charge those Labor parliamentarians with this crime.
Not let the strutting little fool leading conservatives be seen for the snake oil salesman he is.
We, within a month after this bill fails see a flood sponsored by Abbott's personal ambition.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 22 September 2011 6:20:18 PM
Hasbeen is right Belly.You are in a constant state of denial.Bob Brown just a couple of weeks ago on national TV says he believes in Global Governance.Did we vote for this? Gillard and the Greens have already dedicated 10% of the CO2 taxes to the UN and their Global Communist Govt.

Which part of the word totalitarnism do you not understand Belly? You constantly evade serious debate on these issues and ignore the reality.Talk to Kevin Bracken.He has real integrity.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 22 September 2011 7:43:30 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
anyhow hasbeen
and arjay

the lack of links..to the full legislated facts
[details..of the tax..just on this topic

clearly reveal
the believers are taking it on trust

as much as i love and trust them
their lack of detailed fact
presented here..!

speaks louder than words

lets reveal details folks

lets read links
facts facts facts

we heard enough spin
both want the tax...thus all we get
in the media is destraction and namecalling

lets hear your facts folks
EVERY LAWFULL CONTRACT..needs full disclosure
to judge if the terms are fair

i listend intently to the govt debaits
1st reading didnt 'read'..the bill
nor the second reading

i recall in the old days...a law wasnt law
till it was read out loud PUBLICLY

ie declared
read

no public diclosure[reading]
its not a legal law

informed concent is essential to every lawfull contract

please give detail
we cant trust the men in suits

i looked behind me
all i saw was a big fat bum
thats all i see on tv too

that and two people
mot revealing much detail

with detail that was released
based on flawed modeling

using the wrong numbers
to wit SPIN*

if it is good
reveal why its good

if its honest...reveal truth

if its truth
why hide..the full diclosure
behind spin and name calling

something stinks
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 22 September 2011 10:00:14 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy