The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Look out, it's behind you.

Look out, it's behind you.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Have any of you wondered why our Julia is pushing her Malaysian solution in parliament right now?

It has occurred to me to wonder, & having read some of the details of the convoluted "carbon [dioxide] tax" bills, I think I may have found the answer.

It is a smoke screen to limit even more, the time for the full facts of what this woman, under the control of Brown, has set up to destroy our economy, & to make it very difficult to correct, once the full consequences of what has been done, becomes apparent.

Even most of the lefties here would revolt if they really understood what this bill does to Oz & its people. Julia & Brown must be very worried that some little inkling of the full effect of this tax may escape into the public domain.

If anyone actually gets across even some of the meaning of these bills, they will see them as an application for a couple of senior appointments at the UN.
Posted by Hasbeen, Thursday, 22 September 2011 12:27:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
trumpets-a-playing /// ///

drums-a-rolling ... ...

Hasbeen, come-on-down ! ! !

and the answer is ? ? ?

Arjay, your call - - ->
Posted by bonmot, Thursday, 22 September 2011 5:12:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Hasbeen,

Not too sure about your take on the carbon tax or the
Malaysian Solution. On both sides of politics we
won't know much about these debate until the policies are
in action, and implemented and working for nearly six months.

In the past few weeks the sands seem to have shifted ever
so gently under the Carbon Tax debate. Suddenly government
inspired information rather than Opposition rhetoric
seems to head more coverage.

This just might be the beginning of a trend.
Posted by Lexi, Thursday, 22 September 2011 5:22:14 PM
Sorry hasbeen but that is quite silly.
I respect your right to your opinion but not many of your opinions.
Gillard and your dear leader Tony are two cats fighting over a mouse.
Few Australian are not aware the Malaysian solution never got off the ground/started the hight court took control.
Even fewer do not know it is much more than likely that ruling stopped ,without laws changing all off shore processing.
Those who do not understand, all the history of the way this government and Howard's handled this issue change that day the hight court made its ruling.
Those who do not both know and understand these truths may be better not to comment.
Out fate, AUSTRALIA'S, is to let personal dislike of the other sides leader/ policy's block our vision of our own faults.
My ALP see.s only Abbott's silliness and what ever it sees in Gillard is lost even on ALP members.
I charge those Labor parliamentarians with this crime.
Not let the strutting little fool leading conservatives be seen for the snake oil salesman he is.
We, within a month after this bill fails see a flood sponsored by Abbott's personal ambition.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 22 September 2011 6:20:18 PM
Hasbeen is right Belly.You are in a constant state of denial.Bob Brown just a couple of weeks ago on national TV says he believes in Global Governance.Did we vote for this? Gillard and the Greens have already dedicated 10% of the CO2 taxes to the UN and their Global Communist Govt.

Which part of the word totalitarnism do you not understand Belly? You constantly evade serious debate on these issues and ignore the reality.Talk to Kevin Bracken.He has real integrity.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 22 September 2011 7:43:30 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
anyhow hasbeen
and arjay

the lack of links..to the full legislated facts
[details..of the tax..just on this topic

clearly reveal
the believers are taking it on trust

as much as i love and trust them
their lack of detailed fact
presented here..!

speaks louder than words

lets reveal details folks

lets read links
facts facts facts

we heard enough spin
both want the tax...thus all we get
in the media is destraction and namecalling

lets hear your facts folks
EVERY LAWFULL CONTRACT..needs full disclosure
to judge if the terms are fair

i listend intently to the govt debaits
1st reading didnt 'read'..the bill
nor the second reading

i recall in the old days...a law wasnt law
till it was read out loud PUBLICLY

ie declared
read

no public diclosure[reading]
its not a legal law

informed concent is essential to every lawfull contract

please give detail
we cant trust the men in suits

i looked behind me
all i saw was a big fat bum
thats all i see on tv too

that and two people
mot revealing much detail

with detail that was released
based on flawed modeling

using the wrong numbers
to wit SPIN*

if it is good
reveal why its good

if its honest...reveal truth

if its truth
why hide..the full diclosure
behind spin and name calling

something stinks
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 22 September 2011 10:00:14 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Malaysian legislation is being pushed "right now" so it can be neutralised as a political issue as quickly as possible.

Maybe you should consider the remote possibility that some things are just as they seem and not part of some elaborate scheme for world domination and the deliberate destruction of society as we know it (for some completely unimaginable reason).

Considering that Brown is supporting the Carbon option but strongly against the Malaysian one, it's hard to see that they are somehow in cahoots with each other to overthrow anything let alone influence a surge toward World Communism.

Abbott's Carbon alternative will be like cutting the excise on tobacco and then paying smokers to cut down, costing the taxpayer even more for a lesser outcome. He'll be wasting your money on something he probably doesn't even believe in.

Combined with his preferred Nauru solution, how do his altenative versions fit into this global plot, or is it just the lefties who are behind this sinister scheme?
Posted by wobbles, Friday, 23 September 2011 12:20:06 AM
Hasbeen/arjay you both have the right to think as you will.
Arjay your constant inference my thoughts and ideas are a symptom of my blindness refocuses on you.
Gentlemen have you noticed how few agree with you.
An idea arjay that needs to denigrate others views to find support is in all probability in need of review.
I can find no reason to continue contributions to a thread that sees arjay denigrating others opinions and hasbeen scraping the bottom of an unlikely barrel to find a nonexistent reason to support his views.
Leave you to it.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 23 September 2011 5:24:04 AM
Wobbles,Leaders all around the planet from Gordon Brown,Barak Obama,Henry Kissenger,Al Gore,both of the Bushes have expressed their desire for Global Governance via their New World Order.

There seems to be real denial here that they want it to happen and by many,that it will be a solution to environmental degradation as well as stopping wars.The Greens and Bob Brown with their communist agenda are taking us to our worst nightmare.Brown pretends to warm and cuddly on social justice issues such as boat people,yet is bringing economic devestation to this counrty with his policies.

Globlal warming is not happening and they are not confronting real environment issues such as fracking,heavy metal pollution,and the toxic pollutants of shipping via low grade bunker oil.
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 23 September 2011 6:51:00 AM
Arjay, please take a Bex and have a nice lie down.
B*H* UOG, could you please stop writing like you have a bad stutter !
Belly, I thought you meant 40M, I can't hear RGL here.
Personal msgs off.

Regarding the opposition, I think they are waiting for the Durban
conference to be a failure to dump their CO2 policy.
The problem they will all have is the science under the AGW is shifting.
They are all maneuvering to get the best times to suit and Julia is
probably trying to out maneuver her challengers.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 23 September 2011 8:28:16 AM
Bazz, you say:

"the science under the AGW is shifting" (sic)

Would you care to back that up? Seriously, just don't repeat what you read or hear in the MSM.

If you can't reinforce your statement with primary sources or research findings, you are only engaging in ideological guff, misrepresentation and distortion - awash on a site like this.

While you may not be doing it deliberately, your unsubstantiated assertion (much like Arjay's, whom you have told to "take a Bex and have a nice lie down") will nevertheless contribute to observer's confusion about something that they generally really know very little about.

Bazz, go to the scientific literature, you will find that the science is getting more robust.

I agree though, some politicians have a lot to answer for (and OUG is difficult to read).
Posted by bonmot, Friday, 23 September 2011 9:32:38 AM
I wonder when our next stinulus package is coming? Our current Government has already blown billions taking us into deficit in such a short period of time. Nothing short of idiotic. If your kids did that with their personal finance you would smack their bums.

The funny thing is that these UN chiefs who could not manage their own economies now want to rule the worlds economy. They need their gw lies and deceit in order to appear to be the solution to the problems made up in their heads and by their own incompetencies. The Greens beliefs/lies about having Australia run on wind farms is a good example of this. They are so indulgent they could not possible give up the luxuries brought about by coal. They want to impose on others what they are totally unwilling to do for themselves.
Posted by runner, Friday, 23 September 2011 10:22:07 AM
My Dearest Belly,
I can 'read' your blood pressure rising, your thoughts and beliefs are your own, as are mine, do not be angered by the foolish rhetoric of others.
Have a great day my friend,
NSB
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Friday, 23 September 2011 11:16:14 AM
Oh dear ... runner:

Whenever someone (say newly-weds, parents and the like) take out a housing loan/mortgage, they are going into deficit, very quickly.

Typically, this deficit lasts for 25 years or so. Some people even think this is good for the economy.

Going by your logic, runner - that is idiotic and their bums should be smacked. Do you have a housing loan, runner? Should your bottom be spanked?

Australia's debt per GDP is less than those "idiotic" parents and certainly far much less than countries like the US or UK. The deficit will become a surplus in much less than 25 years, runner.

For all OLO conspiracy theorists;

Why do you think the self-flagellating Abbott is trotting all over Australia giving sermons to his 'church', bellowing that the coal industry will be destroyed, the jobs will be lost, and families will be broken when in fact;

Coal industry investment is expanding, coal exports are increasing, coal jobs are going gang-busters, and there is a truck-load of benefits for those families living off the industry?

To break through your dissonance of cognition, runner - the coal industry will be around a long time yet - horses for courses, despite your 'Green' shill about wind farms.
Posted by bonmot, Friday, 23 September 2011 11:22:36 AM
NSB Mate know I am in control always.
I have a deep belief we all should not become diplomats.
That is turn away from things rather than make waves.
Truth is of great value.
In fact on line we will clash minor stuff, because some views are only seen here folks avoid those with them in real life.
Bazz been working Sydney and even Tazzy its working.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 23 September 2011 12:16:03 PM
ps: Bazz

The UNFCCC conference in Durban will be (as they always have been) about how and when to act (adaptation to, and mitigation against, climate change) and who will be doing the action (and who will not).

Ergo ... a bun-fight with world-wide politics, economics and cultural diversity in your face, up close and personal.

COP-17 will NOT be about the science, although many people wrongly think otherwise.

The science will be widely exposed and reported in the IPCC's 5th presentation in a few years time, as you should know.

I think you are doing scientists (and science itself) a disservice by saying "science under the AGW is shifting" when you clearly don't know, and the IPCC AR5 has not even been completed.
Posted by bonmot, Friday, 23 September 2011 12:54:09 PM
Bonmot, I am just going by the few items I read about people who work
in the field either modifying their views, or having some doubts.
I have not logged these items so I cannot provide a bibliography on it.
It is just a sense I have of a changing picture.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 23 September 2011 1:58:28 PM
Yes Bazz, & oh so quickly. Hence the rush to try to get some extra taxes, & greenie control, in place, before it's too late.

And the effort to make repealing the garbage, when it is proven so wrong, much harder.

Have a look at JoNova's site & the list of peer reviewed new research papers all refuting the false hypothesis of CO2 induced catastrophic warming, which the Labor speaker would not permit to be tabled in parliament.

That is why this boat people fiasco important as it is, is only a side show, distracting from the magnitude of the carbon dioxide tax they want to get through, before it is too late.

Once the magnitude of the con is exposed, there will be many ex, & retired MPs who will not want to live in Australia, if they have voted for this cr4p.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 23 September 2011 3:28:11 PM
Many people have a propensity to discount the future.
"A bird in the hand is worth more than two in the
bush." Discounting the future is one of the most
common practices in the business world and,
therefore, we're often forced to confront
the practice head on if we are to have a genuine, happy
marriage between economics, ecology, and ethics.

There are psychological reasons why humans often favour
the present rather than the future, and of course there
are economic reasons, most importantly a well-founded
belief that productivity increases over time -
even though this might not hold true indefinitely.
The psychological reasons have to do with risk aversion,
for example, any one of us might not be around to benefit
from a good time in the future - so let's have it now
regardless of the long-term consequences.

New ideas, instead of being welcomed for the opportunities
they open up for the improvement of the human lot, are
threats to those who have become comfortable in their
idealogies.

What a pity.
Posted by Lexi, Friday, 23 September 2011 6:18:20 PM
i note the distinct lack of fact on this thread
and recall only too well the many bits of spin

chief spin merchant mr flannelry
has bought a beach side property
so so much for all gores 6 meter sea rise..'prediction'
flannelry for one knows thats spin

we got the fools saying the reef will die
[the reefs are made from lime[calsee-um]..so any acid increae would disolve the reefs..[and the white calcium cliffs of dover..before disolving clam shells]

c02 isnt opoisen..its the basis for life
we exhale it plants inhale it..[if we got deforrstation killing the lungs of the earth..has got nothing to do with them snmokestacks belching..STEAM..

[that white stuff your guilted over
is steam..GET IT?]..c02 is an invisable gas
get it

that old crone [thatcher]
first thunk of this new you bueat tax
but then it was cause of global cooling..lol
then howard thunk of it and he said it was cause of heating...lol

next we got a silly girl selling it
when any warming..is from that HUGE OZONE hole
remember the cfc's adverts showing deserts...?

then we got sewrage...inflow
changing the water prophiles
as the world develops

so much spin
so many lies

but then we cop this

lexie,...""New ideas,..instead of being welcomed
for the opportunities..they open up""

for the rich seeking more taxes from govts
nice clean green subsidies...lol..for infastructure'
like building free gas pipelines to gladstone for export

or building windmills made in germany/china
to make nice gren jobs..for euro slaves or chinese peasents

that witch ditch actually says 1,000,000 new clean green jobs
well spain went gren big time..and now is broke
and their unemployment is so massive they are going to default..and the unemployed will have to go on auterity measures

great stuff up juliar

""for the improvement...of the human lot,"''

lol

""are threats
to those who have become
comfortable in their idealogies.""

yes clean green idiotologies

""What a pity.""

yea
so many fools
that dont know how to think!

lol
Posted by one under god, Friday, 23 September 2011 9:33:29 PM
It hasbeen amusing to see Joanne Cosling (spouse of the inimmitable David Evans) go by the name of Nova on her own personal blog-site.

She hasbeen, after all, hasbeen given 'star status' under her own name at the US neo-con think-tank Heartland Institute's "conference" on climate change.

Personally, hasbeen, I think it important the government go through the process of inviting discussion/involvement on climate change (which flip-flop Abbott now says is real).

Abbott & Co chose not to constructively contribute - and now cry foul when they are left out - roflmho!

What I really find offensive, hasbeen, is 'naysayer politicians' (and their cheer-leaders) now demanding they have their 'opinions' recorded in Hansard - notwithstanding the government never tabling the wealth of science in support of AGW, or indeed any of the IPCC's reports.

I'm curious, what is your defintion of 'catastrophic', hasbeen?

Why do I ask?
Because the vast majority of scientists do not believe AGW will be catastrophic (although you and your ilk like to give AGW the catastrophic prefix) - it will be bad enough as it is.
Posted by bonmot, Friday, 23 September 2011 9:34:59 PM
Before I go to bed, OUG: you are wrong about Tim Flannery's "beach side property".

In August, The Australian had a story about Tim Flannery's new waterfront home - blogged about by naysayers ever since.

The Australian story was the fact that Flannery bought a house near the water, showing he was insincere in his warnings about sea level rise. The article also suggested Flannery had frightened the elderly into selling their 'seaside' homes to him.

But the Hawkesbury River (where Flannery's home stands) has steeply rising banks. Waterfront homes there are several metres above sea level and are not endangered by a one metre sea level rise.

Flannery made this point to the Australian but declined to say exactly how far above sea level his house was because he was concerned about revealing information about the location. A not unreasonable concern, given the recent threats climate scientists have received here in Australia.

So, The Australian dutifully printed a map showing the exact location of Flannery's house.

This was too much, even for The Australian - the on-line version of the article has been removed, and The Australian published an apology to Flannery.

Are you able to appologise, 'one under God'?

My guess? Nope - you only believe in what you want to believe.
Posted by bonmot, Friday, 23 September 2011 9:52:30 PM
Bazz, as reported in the following link (much the same as I have been saying):

"Things aren't working like they used to or perhaps never really worked. The rupture between environmental values and economic growth has always been there and bodes ominously for the future of our planet ...

We will also learn the bitter truth all over again that the economy always trumps the environment. Nothing will change until politics and how we live with nature itself changes."

http://allafrica.com/stories/201109230847.html

avagoodweekend
Posted by bonmot, Saturday, 24 September 2011 8:32:08 AM
bonmot..quote..""But the Hawkesbury/River
(where Flannery's/home stands)..has steeply rising..banks.""

yep mate that sounds..just fine and dandy
too clever/by half..though mate

look at your words
keeping in mind al gores spin..of 6 to 9 meter rises..!
[dont make me get a link..to him saying it]

""Waterfront homes there..are several metres*
..above sea level::

mate..'several meters'..that alone
refutes all gores THREAT..of 9 meters..!

""and are not endangered
by a one metre sea level rise."""

so that finantial genious
expects..*less than one meter...!

al gore lied
al gore LIED..!
why did al gore LIE?

fear spin threat
or to trade carbon credits...in his own carbon credit..franchise

mate thats only one lie

only one point you half/refuted
what of my other points

uk is built on white-cliffs
acid melts calcium..out of sea shells..[lol]..SEE the spin

why aint the chalk cliffs
or the limerstine of the reefs..*melting

heck what about that picture of a polar bear..'drowing'
to wit the best swimming..mammels after whales and dolphines

""Flannery made this point..to the Australian
but declined to say exactly..how far above sea level his house was""

LOL

think why mate..!

that would mean..he is staking his word..on it
but look at it this way..

HE is..staking his house on it

""because he was concerned..about revealing information"""

that would refute all gore..!

""about the location.""

lol
thats just ..to build the fear spin
that we will threaten him..

[heck mate his house adress is on council record..on the transhere docco.s..on so many official files
that excuse dont swim neither]

yet you
and your fellow DECIEVED say..
""A not unreasonable concern,""

lol

because you NEED TO BELIEVE..*YOU GOT IT RIGHT
and we hollow-caust deneying ignorants..got it wrong..

mate
the threats reported
were proven faulse

yet you in ignorance porpgate the deciete>>""given the recent threats climate scientists..have received here in Australia.""

mate get real

you still presented..*no data

presented no actual extracts
of the 900 pages of new rules..!

that ensure us bailing out
the worlds carbon trading..*market

funny bout that

selective ignorance?
or blind guilt?

no facts..!
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 24 September 2011 11:20:24 AM
just more green spin..and deluded/colluded..fear

why when the going rate of a ton
is 13$..is our tax going to be set at 23$
PLUS INDEXED TO INFLATION*...why index the tax and not workers wages?

or seize back the bankers needing this new commodity
to bail their excess out again

mate bankserrs didnt lend nothing
driving up the cost of resources..looking for a safe place for their bailouts
didnt make one green job..!

juliar says 1 million clean green jobs
please explain how mate

once you put in solar or wind
its 'fre energy./..unless your the mug
paying for further subsidies..bying solar/wind

*for double true market rate

let the market set the true cost
if your too expensive they buy else where

why first a double tax
why indexation
why is your fre solar
costing me double

its a grand sca,
built on lies
the scamers buy house's

and we sit in the dark ..afraid to even turn on
our new you bueat free bulbs..

LEGSLATED..to throw away perfectly
good old fashioned filment bulbs

while the scamers buy plasma tv
and we subsidise solar showers for once a week footy ballers
or put solar cells on the roofs of the arts..[arty farty in crowd
who got them for free..

and now collect DOUBLE..for their occasional input

while the system..needs to boost up capacity..by coal
for that day the sun dont shine
or the wind dont blow

and solar wind...dont blow free*[lol] energy into your spin

your mob is selective..mate

fear mongering racists..intent on finding new hates

blaming others..while shafting us all
for nice clean green bailouts

jobs for the boys
credits where credits are free
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 24 September 2011 11:23:50 AM
Yep, 'one under GOD' can't admit his errors, his sins - but, he is forgiven.

Yep, 'one under GOD' - the science says 60-80 cm SLR by 2100, bad enough, but not catastrophic - you are forgiven.

Yep, Al Gore is a politician - just like Gillard, Abbott and Co. - you are forgiven.

Let you in on a little secret 'one under GOD' - politicians spin and tell porkies ... ALL OF THEM, including ABBOTT!

You are forgiven.

Tell you what, 'one under GOD' - I am no expert (like you or the 'mad monk') on taxation, economics, parliamentary process, all sciences, etc - so I am out of my depth on subjects that have been discussed, and debated, by much more qualified people/experts than me (or you).

However, what I find so astonishingly bemusing, is that you (like typical unquestioning followers of your 'church', your faith, your Abbott) don't countenance the vast majority of experts in something you (or he) clearly know very little about.

Then you have the gall, the bile, the vitriol - to insinuate that I am rascist. And you call youself Christian, LOL!!

You are NOT forgiven.

It would be the most hilarious joke, if it wasn't so pitiful, so hypocritical.

Bye-bye.
Posted by bonmot, Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:41:44 PM
Bonmot spin folks.

Attack the blogger, but avoid like crazy the peer reviewed research that knocks the global warming con into a cocked hat.

Gravy train anyone.

Lexi, please read that research, your bias is getting too thick for your claim to be a good researcher.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 24 September 2011 4:25:26 PM
my dear bonmot...i simply do my research
like your clever name..meaning..'same or clever remark'
[from the french bon..[good]..mot..[word]

so as yiou ignored my post till its sad end
lets reverse engeneer your post

""You are NOT forgiven."'

yet you began with a confused gbber jabber

""but,..he is forgiven.""

""you are forgiven"".

""you are forgiven.""

so i will reply..you too are forgiven

but..[still reverse engeneering]..
you grossly insult me

""And you..call youself Christian,LOL!""

dear bon[good]

my title refers to god
please note..I AM NOT A XTIAN
never was..never can be..if anything im a fallen jew

but even that i declaim..im aborigonal..
in the true intent and meaning of the word...
belonging to the land my mother and to my father spirit god..[fullstop]

i fully agree when you say..""politicians spin
and tell porkies...ALL OF THEM, including ABBOTT!""

mate these words..[mot]..
are my firm belief too

""You are forgiven.""

as are you
i refuse to judge other
that they have excuse to judge me

we share more sameness than difference

only you got educated
i have to validate EVERYTHING for myself

i have to study and cross reference everything
i cant read a full paragraph without looking up a word to see what that word means..

with you its easy
your so clever
but i admit my ignorance

thats why i repeatedly asked..*EVEN right here
for the simple facts,..for the legslation..[all 900 pages]
of the new law..to bailout the commodities traiters

and you forgive me
but present little evidence

""what I find so astonishingly bemusing,
is that you(like typical unquestioning followers
..of your 'church'""

ok stop there
mate name the church..
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 24 September 2011 5:29:08 PM
I DONT GO TO ANY CHURCH
nor any sinner gog

my church
is my mothers cuntry..that sustains us to live

i dont..""countenance the vast majority of experts""

''counternance:..a persons face or expression
or formal support or approval
or admit as acceptable or possable''

mate i see no proof the seas will rise 8 meters
i see no drownded polar bears

i question
your counternuancing that as fact
i think your hiding behibnd ignorance..predestisten predetermined the tax as due..i call a spade a spade..spin spin..i dislike thieves clever with words

but i know...lol
'im forgiven'

""in something you(or he)
clearly know very little about.""

mate bon..bonmate
your the one not giving proof..!

""Then you have the gall,
the bile,..the vitriol...to insinuate that I am rascist.""

bon mate
you say im ignorant
you say im an xtian
your lot..call me a hollow cost deneyer

let alone what juliar says about tony
right there in the seat of govt

but again
despite our obvious difference
we gain agre...""It would be the most hilarious joke,
if it wasn't so pitiful..so hypocritical.""

yeah bonmate

great words
we concure
again

anyhow bonnie mate
got any facts for this ignorant
to get as clever as you and juliar?

[and john howard..and maggie thatcher..
and all gore..and mr flannelry!]

what havnt you got the right..*mot?

do you want your last..*mots
to be so wishy washy?

the indefinitive
particulate
spin?
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 24 September 2011 5:30:20 PM
Dear Hasbeen,

That's precisely it my friend.
I do the research. You could begin by
reading the Stern Report on climate change
which even managed to influence the previous
Prime Minster John Howard.

Australia is one of the standout countries
in terms of its human development status.
It's not corrupt. Its science is world class.
But to you and some others, none of this matters.
You refuse the evidence that's presented by our
top scientists and economists. Fair enough
just kindly don't accuse the rest of us of "bias."
Posted by Lexi, Saturday, 24 September 2011 5:51:44 PM
The stern report! You must be joking Lexi.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 24 September 2011 10:10:25 PM
A closed mind is a symptom of a wish not to understand.
Once John Howard was lionized, by those who follow a far lessor man today.
The very though,on any issue, that only one side is true.
Warns me, some one has little understanding.
Humans, all of us, are like that .
We push our views, laugh at others.
On being found wrong we , instantly, forget we ever held those views.
And, only those wanting better, to understand, to know,hold them selves accountable for being wrong.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 25 September 2011 5:08:40 AM
Dear Hasbeen,

Thank You for simply confirming what I've been
saying to you.

See you on another thread. I've wasted enough
time on this one.
Posted by Lexi, Sunday, 25 September 2011 10:34:58 AM
and there is the clue
as to why so much name calling in govt
in lue of fact

there is no fact
here is a link...lol
it says all you can think
just read the link

no debate enterd to
this is the talking point

and only this link
oh the link

what ya think

i think the link thing stink

the link says what i must think
so let the link think
and now buy me a drink

noting fermnentation of booze
makes c02...too...how much c02 tax on drink
heck who wants to think..how much c02 in bread bubbles..or in soda pop

pop?

taxing the hiden c02 gas
makes even the honeycomb bubbles flop
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 25 September 2011 11:21:05 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy