The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Labors worthless rhetoric.

Labors worthless rhetoric.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
http://www.crikey.com.au/2011/03/09/climate-change-cage-match-abbott-debates-abbott/
I confidently rest my case.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 4 July 2011 7:08:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi! just a newbie here
Posted by musiclive, Monday, 4 July 2011 7:21:40 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly this isn’t about who is the bigger Pinocchio; it is about the Pinocchio in power now. They all twist and spin, but Gillard and Swan were unequivocal when replying to a direct question from the electorate about a Carbon tax during an election, bald faced lying does not come any bolder than that given it was a topic that would influence every man woman and child in Australia.

Their response no doubt would have changed the result of the election given the loses they incurred electorally because of the things they had implemented, and failed at miserably. A Carbon tax would have been the last straw for many disillusioned Labor voters. The lie saved their slippery backsides, that is why this lie ranks above all I can recall for base immorality, if they were a private enterprise and gave such an undertaking publicly you could take them to the cleaners in court given the court would consider the spoils on offer and the breadth of the deception.

Belly you get duds in every organization but in the past 25 years 15 Labor politicians have served or are serving jail terms, the Liberals have had 5 politicians sent to jail the same period and I may add none of them were sex crimes, and no children were involved.

Do you see where I am going Belly, your party has a moral vacuum and that is not conducive to equitable honest governance, and you have a bald faced liar leading the rabble of incompetent self serving zeros.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 4 July 2011 7:53:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SonofGloin,
You should be VERY interested in what the Opposition is saying and doing - considering they are the only alternative.

If you don't like what Labor are doing, those unprincipled liars waiting in the wings may have a few nasty surprises of their own in store.

It like a choice between Hitler or Stalin.

Oh and some of those alleged records did actually belong to Howard, particularly in relation to media advisors and consultants.

He also had his fair share of economic disasters as well - not to mention a War or two and a fair slab of deliberately whipped-up racism as a scapegoat distraction from his lack of policies.

It's mostly that he had a far more effective spin machine and supportive media at his disposal.

Some people have really short memories. This is very reminiscent of the viciousness of the Whitlam era and I've seen it all before. I also know what happens next.
Posted by wobbles, Tuesday, 5 July 2011 2:06:33 AM
Wobbles and Belly,

The comparison should be between 11 years of fiscal competence, with record growth, and 4 years of incompetence, lies, debt, and productivity degeneration.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 5 July 2011 5:53:44 AM
wobbles is right
its like chosing between stalin and adolf
or between idi amin..or pol pot...[noting they didnt get bombed
or renditioned into the dep sea by seals]

but to correct shadows missconceptions
""The comparison should be between 11 years of fiscal competence,""

ie selling telsta..etc
by setting up a ridiculous price
after the first price was a giveaway?

then salting it away in a liberatchic run retirement/investment sceme
for public servants pensions"

""with record growth,""

created by slavelike work cobntracts in 5 years terms
forcing trolley boys to work for the dole
or do other unpaid work..'volenteering'..for multinational/charities

or building a fence for a farnmer..
or planting trees that die
enshrouded by sleeves of plastic...
sold for ten times its true value?

""and 4 years of incompetence,""

no johnny was more like 12 year's
of.."" lies, debt, and productivity degeneration""

children over board
work for life..well past retirment
pay tax on the little things..but not big bonus

john is dead and gone
yesterdays man..i recall the silence
when he in usa..[lol]...was skiting how he got rid of guns

it was a lead balloon
he knew how to highjack the media bias
shape the news...just like they all do
by lies and spin

but why focus on the opposition
im allways against
whoever is ruling for themselves and their party line
keep the focus on those MAKING the corruption...NOW*

the oppositions job is to oppose
[i gave him that one]..

but WHEN..its a selective opposition
that reveals its run..by its party machine men
not to serve the people..[as in ALL the people with basics]

not just gifts EXTRAS..subsidies
for the special select elect they really serve

WE GOT THE GOVT WE DEserve
cause our party loyaty has got party loyalists

party loyalty IS TREASON

the fed/constitution...44..[i]..[ii]...[iv]..[v]
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 5 July 2011 9:31:30 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy