The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The most humiliating surrender since Singapore.

The most humiliating surrender since Singapore.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Biased?. It's just plain guff expressed in emotive, negative and inflammatory language. Straight out of the Tony Abbotts book, entitled, "How to render your self irrelevant without really trying".
Posted by thinker 2, Wednesday, 16 February 2011 1:04:06 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I see the title to this thread as offensive and disrespectful.
Moderators need to take more care.
Posted by 579, Wednesday, 16 February 2011 1:18:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It's what Abbott said 579. http://www.news.com.au/national/pm-proposes-50-50-hospital-deal/story-e6frfkw9-1226004349589.

Seems everyone is getting so precious that if something could hurt someone's feelings then we can't even mention it, even if it is being widely discussed elsewhere in Australia.

It's getting very difficult for me as moderator to work out what people are going to find offensive.
Posted by GrahamY, Wednesday, 16 February 2011 2:16:55 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
juliaGillardhas failed I see no need to answer you.
GY sorry but while I am alive I want the right to rebut such child like statements as this threads title.
It may be hard to except but I truly believe the man is lead in the saddle bags of conservatives.
I do not however, no one should, ask a moderator to step in on so very little evidence.
In fact those unable to rebut without calling dad for help are in the wrong game.
I find a great deal of what this man, his followers in and out of Parliament say unwise and of no real benefit to his side this mornings back down is a case in point.
Gillard is a failure but not on this subject the Australians editorial this morning is well worth a read.
32% of us give first preference to Labor, do we count?
I would hold no different views if some fool on my side used terms as silly as this.
Any one who understands politics knows Tony is in big trouble in his own team, control that mouth Tony!
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 16 February 2011 4:47:24 PM
Not one of us can claim to be a saint, certainly not me.
But every now and again a new poster pops up, seemingly intent on trouble and insults.
Sorry but just lately we have had a few arrivals who like fire flys shine brightly then go.
I am not sure we are better for the visit.
Australian Politics is becoming like a show ground sprooker,on every side.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 17 February 2011 4:43:56 AM
Belly: The one thing that we can all look forward to

on this Forum, is the certainty that regardless of the

subject of the particular thread, you Belly, will always

be there with your apparent dyslexic rantings and

ravings, eager to condemn or criticize your fellow

participants, with all the candour and wit one would

expect from a seemingly broken-down, ex-Trade Union

representative, eager to win new friends and allies

in your never-ending tirade against commonsense and

decency.

This is the reason that a lot of posters retire from

the various Threads,...not because they have nothing

more to say upon the subject, but simply the sheer

frustration created by persons like yourself, who

seem to consider themselves indispensible to the

Forums continuation, and this preoccupation you

have with having the last say on every subject

that you bite into!
Posted by Crackcup, Thursday, 17 February 2011 8:24:20 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy