The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The most humiliating surrender since Singapore.

The most humiliating surrender since Singapore.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Regards Shadow Minister and thanks, I am a bit concerned.
OF late hasbeen and I have agreed on a few subjects now you are reading my mind.
I intended to start a thread with this exact title.
My thread would have used this as evidence poor old Tony has lost the plot.
To my surprise Gillard actually did it!
Put a national health plan in place.
She lifted her game, looked good, and made the idiotic , primitive chantings of Abbott stand out.
Now it will not be good enough, Gillard is on the way out,Abbott too.
But this mornings polls speak for me,49% are unhappy with Tony 46% say he is ok.
Gillard leads a team further back than the Ambulance at a Saturday race meeting, yet, thanks to the very mad monk She is so far in front of the silly man he is chanting to himself.
DO YOU THINK this equals Singapore's surrender?
Come lets not be silly,but thank you for getting it rolling.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 14 February 2011 5:05:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
[Deleted for abuse.]
Posted by individual, Monday, 14 February 2011 6:10:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Julia Gillard has a great Victory? Other than agreeing to give the states $16.4bn the rest of the detail is fuzzy.

The states have signed a heads of agreement document (which basically means they will take the money and negotiate the details later). However, JG has already had to concede most of the control of the money to the states with the control of the central body shrinking significantly.

Courageous, Your posts closely resemble another poster (Jockey) who was booted off the site for flaming. If you restrict your posts to flaming and personal attacks you probably suffer the same fate.

While I admit being biased, nothing I post is without substance, and if you wish to debate you can do so on the issues. I notice that you appear to have nothing to contribute other than making wild and incorrect assumptions about what I would post.

It does not take much to see that there are those 100% in support of Labor in this thread and forum.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 14 February 2011 7:39:25 AM
One country one hospital set of rules, instead of each state doing thing differently, logically good ain't it. Reductions in red tape to be sorted out. I reckon this has a far better outcome than states not agreeing. 50/50 means one rep from each state and one rep from govt; One decision suites all. I am lost to tie in with the title of this thread. Moderation needs to be looked into, so titles can reflect the debate. Two word Tony was mouthing off before the meeting was over, this man will go to any lengths to bring the country down. Surely his piers can see the incompetent nature of this man.
Posted by a597, Monday, 14 February 2011 8:04:13 AM
Shintaro:>>Shadow Minister,
Thanks for our regular update
From the negative<<

Shintaro thanks for your incipit quatrain style of criticism that obviously gives you some self satisfaction in being a rebel of few words, which supposedly carry worth beyond their brevity, you’re an auto erotic pleasure seeker and the style of expression you choose exhibits your child like mind. We are big people; you can add more if you wish, or will that take from the self mystique you seem to have marketed on this forum.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 14 February 2011 9:29:55 AM
[Deleted for abuse.]
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 14 February 2011 10:13:18 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy