The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Industrial Relations -cover for a dictatorship of the proletariat?

Industrial Relations -cover for a dictatorship of the proletariat?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Certainly got it bad snags,[Commo, you wouldn't know one if ya fell over one] It is about time the trades had a share of the pie. former wage structures was why we ran out of tradesmen.
You find these days tradesmen are contractors, and not employees.
They belong to an employment group as a means of running an office.
Brick layers $1/brick, and you bye the brick and mortar mix. $80/hr for a mechannic. Good luck to the traidies of today.
Posted by 579, Sunday, 17 October 2010 1:24:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Pelly... I agree... yep.. the exploiters of our resources are at both ends of the financial spectrum. I'm picking on 'glaring' examples of unjust/thuggery at the 'union' end at this point. I've condemned the excessive CEO reward umpteent times in the past.. in fact.. my biblical references are directed at BOTH ends of the economic stage.

Snag... (I had you for lunch by the way :) quite tasty) well said.. the point you are making if I may..is that blatant political power and the lust for it does more to shape economic decisions than actual wisdom and sound principle. But Mighell and his minions criticize labor not for anything other than WE WANT MORE MORE MORE.. and Labor has not yet dismantled the one body which is holding back the next round of rapacious clambering for more money.. the ABCC

If Mighells minions can get $150k for a sparkie WITH such laws.. how much will they get withOUT them ?

Nairbe.. I'm just stirring the pot mate.. free expression :) just ask yourself this.. if the builders laborer received $150k for digging a few holes and pushing the odd wheel barrow.....what would that do for the morale and economic health of this country?

Who would want to be an engineer or a mathematician for a measly $80k?
WE HAVE to have appropriate incentive based on ability or it all falls apart.
Most people who become sparkies and chippies do so because they know they cannot acheive highter academic qualifications. (yes there are exceptions who love that kind of work) But trust me.. the sparkie who loves rummaging around in roofs with deadly wires is few and far between.

579 mine charges that $80 but it's for his 'business' so all his wages and his apprentice's are tied up in that $80/hr. If I'm stranded he will come out and help me (blown fan belt) ... barely any charge.

IFFFF they charged $160/hour..how many of us could affort to get our cars fixed ?

LET'S replace 'GREED' with honour..love and charity.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Sunday, 17 October 2010 3:48:59 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
an ideological dinosaur ..
Tboy,
give me the dinosaur any day in favour of a brainless moron.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 17 October 2010 9:49:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
LET'S replace 'GREED' with honour..love and charity.
ALGOREthatisRICH,
Posted by individual, Sunday, 17 October 2010 9:56:04 PM
Individual... thanks....I think? :)

TBOY simply shows the effectiveness of the "Fabian Strategy".

Employment of this strategy implies that the weaker side believes time is on its side, but it may also be adopted when no feasible alternative strategy can be devised.

"The inevitability of gradualism"

Key to this strategy is to have people like TBOY be completely ignorant of it. In fact.. it's one of those 'hidden in plain sight' methods.

Of COURSE they don't use the ideological terms I have.. and for good reason.

I've just taken off the sheepskin and displayed the inner wolf of these pernicious people.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Monday, 18 October 2010 5:26:13 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
95% of our troubles - obscene salaries and other types of incomes, and our cronic economy is totally due to those morons who get into a Political party, and work their way into the parliamentary system, they are the Lawyers, irrespective of the party, you will find that in the party which has been in power and heaping trouble on the workers and allowing the filthy rich to develope, they are Lawyers. In the 1950's, in contempt of the remarks of the earlier articles, Harold Holt was the only treasurer (and he was a Liberal member) who spent time and effort in working out a better system which would allow the workers and small business to enjoy life in a reasonable way, to be able to buy and keep their own homes, and feed and clothe their family and being employed on a full 5 day week (not the 2 or 3 day many have to put up with - the 1 Hr a week and your employed) without having to buy Chinese or other cheap foreign food, clothing and other goods subsidised by the export of our coal, etc at 25% of its true value.
Posted by merv09, Monday, 18 October 2010 5:36:12 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy