The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why do we demonize men?

Why do we demonize men?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. ...
  14. 16
  15. 17
  16. 18
  17. All
Holly: I think the female posters might have it all wrong. Maybe we object to the portrayal of men so much because we cant relate and cant fathom the actions of other men. But once you say the problem with the world is men's 'attitude to women', then you are claiming all men are responsible for every thing any other man does.

Western men are being blamed for the customs in Afganistan & other 3 world type countries. Those countries customs & attitude towards women have no relation to us in the west. Men in the west are appalled at their behaviour too. Yet when women want to make a point about mens behaviour thats what they bring up. They lump us all in with those countries. I'm sure there are men in those countries that respect womens rights, although in the minority. As there are in the west where mens bad behaviour is in the minority.

R0bert: Having had a partner who believed it was Ok to hit when she was upset and seen how little support I got from idiot's keen to point out that I was bigger so what harm can it do I do think that some do need to be told by the broader society that their actions are not Ok.

I was told by the same a feminists I spoke about before that, " If a man is convicted of rape & he didn't do it, then it too bad. He should serve the time to make up for the men who did do it & got away with it."

579: There's nothing left to make you want to own them any more.
I will stick to my life time wife and best friend.
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 14 October 2010 1:55:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I do believe tha 579 hasn't expressed himself properly here. I take it he ment that he would not wish to have one of these girls, as he sees it, as a wife.

One of the problems the feminazie have it they can't stand it that women have become sexually agressive. They think that if that is the case they will not be able to claim "victim status." & that would be a problem on their war against men. I have seen girls create a situation where it was OK to take advantage of a man but they were found out & the man pulled the plug, so to speak, & it all went wrong, suddenly they were a "victim" & the man was the demon. A fluttery eyelid & a sooky look works wonders.
Posted by Jayb, Thursday, 14 October 2010 1:56:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The article about the boys being suspended and the girls ostracised, is interesting from a number of perspectives.

Firstly the adult reaction level.

Secondly how do young men and women learn to negotiate sexual behaviour.

Even susposedly full grown adults still play adolescent games with sex.

It appears that society is hell bent on preventing teenagers exploring sex and sexuality. It usually does this by punishing the male and victimising the female, even in cases where the girl is the instigator. Like they say "sexism still exists"

Is our society dispite all the liberalism still afraid of sex.

MTR recently wrote "For mens sexual pleasure" leaving out the fact that women if they are having sex with the right bloke, can get a lot of pleasure.

A piece in "Lipstick Feminism" made me smile in that it said that woman's girlfriends will no more about her partners sex life, habits, performance than he does.
Posted by JamesH, Thursday, 14 October 2010 2:01:58 PM
I meant every word of what i said thanks. My wife is mine and i do not share. Todays women have no values in life, every thing is disposable, including kids. I blame it on feminism and debt.
Todays women will never be ladies of honour.
I believe the male is the breadwinner and head of household. Material things have hazed the playing field to an extent of unrealism.
I am sorry if my values don't jell with your ideas of life.
Todays standard of life is fissile and is unsustainable.
My wife[ notice i said my ] enjoys the best of life there is without debt.
I am not a greeny to the extent of stupedism.
I do not believe in religion, i am guided by science.
Posted by 579, Thursday, 14 October 2010 4:07:58 PM
It should be "will know more"

"A piece in "Lipstick Feminism" made me smile in that it said that woman's girlfriends will know more about her partners sex life, habits, performance than he does."

I guess I hear know too often.
Posted by JamesH, Thursday, 14 October 2010 4:10:29 PM
We dont demonise all men, just the heterosexual white ones. Think about it, what other group can you have a free kick at without looking like you have some kind of prejudice?
Posted by PatTheBogan, Thursday, 14 October 2010 7:54:05 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12