The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Getting charged for leaving young children at home alone

Getting charged for leaving young children at home alone

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12
  13. All
no, I simply believe that even the most Politically Correct people [well maybe not americans] CAN think if given a "pump prime".

that is why I left #5 to #50 for YOU to solve, eg compare the "make up" on the kiddie to the scars on the lady claiming to be NG 20 years down the track. As a starter, look at top of left shoulder.

See, it's dead easy
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Friday, 1 October 2010 1:40:57 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Divorce Doctor: I'm impressed with your passion... and thanks for cracking me up! I like that remark you made about keeping it interesting. I do it all the time, and it is so worth it. Boredom is can be kept for the grave. Not all Americans are like that. They can't help it that their system doesn't educate them that there are other countries in this world apart from them.:P

Could I please ask what do you mean by this:
"that is why I left #5 to #50 for YOU to solve, eg compare the "make up" on the kiddie to the scars on the lady claiming to be NG 20 years down the track. As a starter, look at top of left shoulder."

And why is it a must for children to have both parents? Because the book of life says so? I mean what about the ones that had a parent pass away? Then what?

Thank you: "think than move", "we are unique" and "Nicnoto"

Belly: I did not start this thread to be pitied on. Neither am I bitter. I am very lucky, and I can do it on my own. As I said, it is not right to pass judgement on another life without knowing. Appreciate your concern tho.
Posted by jinny, Friday, 1 October 2010 2:35:08 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jinny do not mistake advice for pitty.
And see my words divorce Doctor is not a Worth while shoulder to cry on he seems to dislike all woman kind.
no one is forever lost, take this advice, we only know you from your words we read here, do not tell us too much.
Never again put in print details of a case you are involved, in
you must understand right now some one who read what you put here can look into your case, know your inner secretes.
and Jinny some like to kick a person when they are down, remember be careful on line.
others have ignored my advice and suffered for being too open.
And sorry your own words say,and what you have let us read in between those lines tell us you got it wrong.
it is not the end of the world you can move on and should good luck, remember the net is not safe place to let your Gard down, trust your instincts but question even them.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 1 October 2010 5:50:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
American refugees....?
Posted by StG, Friday, 1 October 2010 8:24:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh, I see. My bad.
Posted by StG, Friday, 1 October 2010 8:26:05 PM
The one who said RSL.. in brisbane city. Please tell me where one that has a kids club.

Bella... thank you once again for your feedback.

I have been on the internet since it was available to the public. Usually I know the law. Have never been in trouble with the law till now. I have enclosed details because I did not like some person calling me a liar. I have nothing to hide.

DD accused me of starting this discussion for business sake? Come on.. What world do you live in? He has so much anger and hatred in him for some reason, and he gets some kinda satisfaction taking it out on others.

Bella, if you knew my story, you wouldn't believe it. Even my close friend don't believe it. I don't regret. I learn. Because of what I had to go through in live, I have managed to only see positive. I know it is hard to believe.. but I am happy. Very.

I know the officers were only doing their jobs. I know I broke the law and I wanted to hear opinions. I try the best I can to protect the kids, whatever circumstances. I try. If I fail, I will loose my children...who means the world to me.

I can say. I respect every mother. Being a mother is the toughest job in the world. Men will never understand. We try, as mothers.. we try to give our children the best. But no one is perfect...

Stg: too sarcastic.
Posted by jinny, Friday, 1 October 2010 9:51:54 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. 12